PART II: chapter 18

we found love in a hopeless place

 

 

Chapter 18

 

 

[flashback…

 

 

A black car stopped in front of us.

 

“MIYOUNG!!” I screamed it was night and miyoung was abducted. And I am sure this had something to do to the org.

 

I try to catch up by running which is impossible.

My hands and feet are trembling.

Today was my birthday, hayeon and miyoung surprised me, everyone close to me are there we had a little party. It was fun. Tomorrow umma and hayeon will be moving to jeonju. Hayeon’s life wasn’t that good anymore. She’s getting bullied a lot, and lately her heart condition turned worst.

 

I am gasping.. my mind was a bliss, we just wanted to take a little walk, spend more time with each other. Why did has to happen?

 

Jessica.

 

I immediately dialed sica’s number.

 

“j-jessica! Miyoung…miyoung was abducted! Help!” I said.

 

“taeyeon-ah, that’s not a funny thing to say, I am doing our job now so youre not helping at all, since it’s your birthday I am doing this as a gift for you-“ I cutted her and shouted.

 

 

“a black car! What to do??! what to do??!!!” I said panicking.

 

“where are you? Where is she?” Jessica asked.

 

“I don’t know..” my eyes starting to cry.

 

“taeyeon!! Listen carefully.” She said I wipe my eyes and try to collect myself.

 

“I am listening” I said and listen to her.

 

“never call a police. They are part of the org remember? Miyoung she’ll be fine. I will call ahjussi he will help us” she said. I am nodding still shaking.

 

“where are you? Let’s see each other at the hideout” I said and starts to go there.

 

“I am almost done. I will be there. Theres a reason for this. Okay? Calm down, I’ll call again” she said and I obey.

 

 

Miyoung..if ever they will lay even a finger on you I promise I will kill them.

 

 

 

 

It’s been two hours. Jessica said that ahjussi will help. He won’t help without anything in return. Jessica what did she do?

I arrived to another hide out.

 

 

“taeng!” she called me and I saw her. She was alive.

 

“miyoung?”I am confused what is she doing here in our hideout.

 

“very well.” Ahjussi, I hear his voice.

 

“sica called me, she asked for a help” he said.

 

“she told me thank you. Where is she?” I asked the not so nice man in front of me. he looked like a dirty erted man.

 

“at the room” he pointed at the closed door he laughs. My eyes widens.

 

“she decided to join the org whole heartedly. She’s a very good friend. You should be thankful” he said with a smile.

 

“very well. i need to go home to my family, be more careful next time. You are lucky your friend decided to ask help from me” he smiles and starts to leave with his bodyguards around him.

 

“miyoung!” I called her and hugged her tight as I can, she is crying now.

 

“did they do anything bad to you?” she shake her head.

 

“it’s okay I am here now, Jessica was here now” I said then the door where Jessica is opens she got out from it and smile at me.

 

“I told you everything will be fine.” she said.

 

“jessica” I said and look at her with an awe I let go from the crying miyoung and walk towards her and hugged her too. I kiss her cheek that make her smile a lot more.

 

“why are you like that? Miyoung was there don’t make her jealous kim dork.” She said and pushes me away.

 

“sica I owe you a lot.” I said.

 

“anni, I did it for miyoung” she said. we look at miyoung who was still in shock.

 

“miyoung..” I called her and still hug her.

 

“let’s go home now” I said to miyoung. She nodded.

 

“taeyeon, we should report this to the police.” She said. I shake my head and she was still lost.

 

 

“I am sorry.. miyoung..but we can’t” Jessica said as she look down/

 

“sica..” I called her trying to stop her from saying more. Miyoung has nothing to do with this. She looked at me and understands what I wanted.

 

“taey, why are we here? Why did they do that? i am scared” miyoung said then I pat her shoulders for comfort.

 

“I’ll tell you when we got home, you still owe me a sleepover right? And we will send umma and hayeon to jeonju.” I said and kissed her cheek lovingly.

 

“come on let’s go home now.” I said and the three of us walk out from the hide out.

 

“you are alright now miyoung?” sica asked her we are walking at the side ways.

 

“I am fine, just still confused about things.” Miyoung said.

 

“do you want me to ease your confusion miyoung? I’ll give you my special kiss~” I asked her teasingly just to lift up the mood.

 

“yah! Taeng! Shame on you! How could you cheat on me” sica shouted and there she is with her hands clapping and laughing at us, she really like this kind of scenario where sica and I act like lovers in quarrel.

 

 

“you know taeng you are better with sica, I think you two suit each other well” she said smiling with her eyes.

 

“what? Miyoung for real?! Please, no. not sica.” I said then sica smack my head.

 

“awww” I whined and there she is laughing again, I am happy that she seemed forgetting the incident earlier.

 

“you two I am happy that I met you” miyoung said and hugged the both of us flashing her eyesmile at us. I smiled, there’s a car pass by then we hear a loud bang.

 

It’s a gunshot.

My heart pounds again…I look at miyoung falls down in the middle of us, there’s a blood all over the ground.

 

“miyoung!!!!!!!” sica shouted, I was looking at the bloody ground and the one that I love was gone.

 

End of flashback]

 

 


 

 

im alive, and i am sorry for the long wait.

i wanted to see if your alive too. comment ^^

my dear readers~

i'll update again..next week.

have a safe life!