last chapter

we found love in a hopeless place

 






"taeng..p-please come here" the last line i hear from sunny her voice was quivering and shaky shes sobbing.



i immediately went to Seoul



i look at her..sunny was crying she hugged me tight and keep on crying




"she's gone" she said. as of that i started to feel numb.


"taeng. .what will i do now.." i look at her and i felt theres a tear flowing.




"she lost it . . " she hugged me tight.





"why did she do that...miyoung" as i say her name it started raining.



the investigation was done and she really commited suicide. at the last will there my name was called with tiffany and sunny. she left us bunch of richness. but whats the worth of it. shes not here anymore.
its just very funny that i cried over a person that i thought died already. then when she died for real the pain doesnt even reduce a bit.


~





i never knew what its like to have a family until i met taeyeon. it was a safe feeling a very comforting one. i got a mom and a younger sister. never felt so much better.







one day taetae told me that she will leave just for two to three days. i know its about that business of her. she never stop. i always pray for her safetiness i dont know what eill haopen to my world if ine day she will be gone. i hate that fact so much.



 

"unnie dinner is ready!" i was called by hayeon. . today was the day she will be back..i waited for her..taetae you are late you will be punished. i always have that thought when shes late i got to do all i want because of her being late. but today she never came back..but still i waited till two three four week weeks months had pass...no words we receive.






its like she vanish...everynight i still pray that she will return. umma and hayeon cried..i lost count as i try to be strong i am still holding on to your word.
though sometimes i cry i still think that you are around. i can feel it. i know...and of the time comes she will be showing herself i am gonna castrate her.









five years had pass and no sign of taetae...the only thing that is weird is that my bank account got loads of money i work as a model now but i didnt earn that much. see i told you the byuntae of mine is still there and i will wait for her.






~


"till when are you going to watch from a far?" the blinde bunny asked me.



"as long as i can.." i answered. since miyoung died i take over to her place. its dangerous that i needed to be far from them like i said there is no escaping. unless youre like jessica who marry a cop safe as a bulletproof .




"dont prolonged your agony. miyoung doesnt want that and she let you go i am sure of it. this isnt what she wanted to happen" she bragged again.




"stop meddling." i said coldly she pouted and sulk. her typical way. sunny she stood beside me. like how she support miyoung. she turned to be my bestest friend



"stupid. its your birthday next week i am sure they missed you so much. go back before its too late 5 years is just a short time. make it up for them "

she said.



"shut up" i mutter and left










~



"happy birthday!!" myfriends together with umma and hayeon celebrated my birthday it was fun
as they sing me a song i make a wish that i have been wishing for the past 5 years. as i blow the candle they clap. by the end of the day i found myself happy. but theres always missing..i miss her so much. i went out to get some air..then i hear some barking. i look around and there a dog was keep on barking. i walk close its a cute one. i lift him up and he his smell was very nostalgic.






"taetae" i mutter and i shed my tears...
"taeyeon" i cried and hug the puppy it seems like his symphatizing . the pupoy continue barking i wioe my eyes.shrugging all the loneliness i feel.




"maybe youre hungry lets make u a food" i was talking to him. i entered the house and gives him milk in a bowl he drinks it and i smile.





"what should i call you?" i ask him like he was gonna speak.





"prince"





 i look at the pully ..no dog can talk...and as i turn around that dorky smile was plastered on her face and i yelp as tears of joy pours down my eyes.









-what do you think??? sorry no time for proofreading. thanks everyone for the support and for reading this story  your time are precious. thank you so much./bows