PART 1: chapter 1-9

we found love in a hopeless place

 

 

Chapter 1

 

“CANDIES!!!!!” the stupid look out was on the loose. 

 

 

 

There’s the signal, cops are on hunt...! Why in so many instances why now?

 

Aish!!!

 

“RUN! FASTER!” the man behind me shouted.

 

 

 

“we must part ways!” I shouted.

 

 

 

“see you to the wrong path under the mountain.” He said.

 

 

 

I got it.

it’s the codename of our hideout...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am exhausted...

 

 

 

I think they followed him there’s no one behind me now.

 

 

 

*gasps* I put a halt, guess I am right; there’s no one behind me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“FREEZE! Raise your hands up!”

 

 

 

 

 

I blink a numerous times.

 

Oh my f**king a**hole.

 

I was not that lucky today.

 

Looks like next year was not good for me.

 

I raise my hands up as defeat.

 

 

 

“you have the right to remain silent.” A manly voice said.

 

Wait it sounds familiar…

 

 

 

 

 

I turn my back to see who it was.

 

 

 

“hahaha…got you! Bam!” he said his leaning on the wall at this dark alley while his hands are gestured like a gun.

 

 

 

“ YAH! leetuek OPPA AISHHH!” I said as I grunted and kick the wall.

 

 

 

“hahahaha, you should see your face.” He said still laughing.

 

 

 

“you’re not ing funny!” I said annoyed.

 

 

 

 

 

“You are so slow… tsk tsk tsk.” He said while nodding sideward.

 

 

 

 

 

“Whatever… why are you here anyway?” I asked.

 

 

 

“I was just around the corner until I saw you. Just want to say HI, haha well I have some business meeting, I see you when i see u ,I got to go bye” he bid goodbye and answer his phones.

 

 

 

He scared me for a moment there, he handles the drug dealing. That was his meeting was all about.

 

 

 

Because of the poverty that we experience since my father’s business burns to ashes I became a shadow. Don’t take it literally.

 

 

 

I live during night when the sun sets, my job was not that easy but I help my family to survive. oppa was in jail because he was charged guilty for killing someone, yes, false accusation, appa was gone, he has a lot of credits and loans that he’d left…my younger sister was always sick, umma was the one whose taking care of her, now it’s only me that can help to survive my family, now they reside in jeonju they knew that I work as an underground composer/singer that’s why I earned a lot. But the truth was…

 

 

 

I am a member of a syndicate, an organization where drug transaction, robbery, smuggling, gambling, ion and almost all illegal activities was involved.

 

 

 

I am one of those low-levels. We are tasked to do ruthless things, sometimes drenching our hands with bloods.

 

But like earlier we can also do some deals with others for extra income.

 

 

 

I wanted to stop doing this but I can’t back out; it will take a lot of time to untie myself with them so I am still dealing with it. Or else I can live to hell.

 

 

 

 

 

I guess I need to get to our hideout.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thanks for tonight.” a handsome man with a milky skin said to me showing his charms with his thick eyebrows that’s suits him unbelievably.

 

 

 

Leaving me for he has his own businesses while I have mine.

 

I was wearing my clothes back. He then handed me a tip for exchange of my service. We are not allowed to receive tips but no one’s watching so be it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Being a was no joke, you need to have a lot of stamina.

 

Yeah, seriously… But don’t give me those dreadful stares of your eyes,

 

I am not that kind of . I am a classy one.

 

 

 

Don’t underestimate me for my services are applicable for celebrities only. Yes exclusively… mainly rather specifically are idols and actors.

 

 

 

You probably know they are the one who was in need, if you think they don’t have romantic life rather life, then think again for our agency was design and made for them. We also have contract and regular check-up’s well health is another wealth for them and us too.

 

 

 

As I finish dressing myself, I was good to go. My schedule for this week was done. Looks like I can have my week-off. I think I earn quite a lot for this month…

 

 

 

As I stood out of the luxury hotel freezing breeze of the winter air welcomed me. I felt like walking…

 

 

 

It was a cold night it’s suiting for me, yeah tomorrow will be the last day for this year.

 

I should be partying and celebrating New Year’s Eve with my family.

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah… family…

 

 

 

 

 

I wish I had one…

 

 

 

Wait, i guess I can have one…

 

Maybe we can see each other tomorrow…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Today is New Year’s Eve, guess what?!

 

 

 

 

 

My younger sister was in the hospital again. Great way to celebrate the New Year, she’s admitted again and I can’t do anything about it. If only I completed the deal last night I wouldn’t be worrying right now. i guess I will be needing her help. It’s been almost two months since I last saw her..

 

 

 

I walked to her apartment…

 

 

 

*buzz!!

 

 

 

*buzz!!

 

 

 

*buzz!!

 

 

 

It’s too early maybe she’s still asleep.

 

 

 

I was about to back off. Then the door was opened…

 

 

 

“taetae…” she called me. I lowered my head and looked at the ground.

 

 

 

“sorry to disturb you at this time but-“ she grab my hand.

 

 

 

“come in.” she said as she pulled me inside her apartment.

 

 

 

“sit down, what do you want? Coffee, tea, soju?” she asked.

 

 

 

“I am fine thank you.” I said as I sat at the soft couch.

 

 

 

“okay.. so what are you thinking visiting me at this time? Did you miss me that much?”  she asked raising a brow.

 

 

 

“I needed help; she’s at the hospital again right now.” I said.

 

 

 

“you could at least pretend that you’ve missed me… *sigh* I understand, how much? ” she asked as she sat beside me.

 

 

 

“I am not that sure how much but I guess it will be about... a hundred thousand and fifty.” I said.

 

 

 

“okay. Wait for a moment.” She said as she left then a few moments later she handed me a check.

 

 

 

“its two hundred... Just make sure to see me tonight.” She said and kissed my cheeks.

 

 

 

“I missed you, I really really do.” She said as she smiles, a megawatt smile that she rarely shows.

 

 

 

 

 

I did not say anything instead I pulled her and hug her tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

“I am sorry I know you are supposed to be sleeping right now… and I know you’re tired. You should go back to rest, don’t worry after sending the money I will get back as soon as possible.” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s alright as long as it’s you.” She said and kissed me again and I let go of our embrace.

 

 

 

 

 

“I better get going so I can finish things a little faster in able for me to get back as soon as possible.” I said as I stand up.

 

 

 

 

 

“Be sure to get back tonight, I have my week off.” She said still and hold my hand.

 

 

 

“Don’t worry. I will.” I said but she still holds on.

 

 

 

“tae…one more, please.” She pleads as I leaned in close again and i kiss her forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After taking care of things I return to our hideout…

 

Its 7pm..

 

 

 

“taeng he was looking for you.”

 

 

 

“I’ll be there, is it about yesterday?” I asked him, he has a bruised on the side of his mouth.

 

 

 

“uhhmm…yeah, and be ready for he is not happy about it. Don’t talk back. And here … I guess you will need it.” He said as he handed me something.

 

 

 

 

 

“okay, thanks eunhyuk…” I said as I walked in.

 

 

 

our hideout.

 

It wasn’t an old building as you can see in the movies rather it was a cozy villa. It has four rooms in it where we can stay, but I prefer living on a bed spacer rather than sleeping there.

 

 

 

[Flashback

 

 

 

“we are waiting for u I thought you got caught.” Eunhyuk said laughing.

 

 

 

“sorry, I just saw teukie on my way.” I said as I scan around the room.

 

A blonde woman was busy inhaling some she’s too high as she was on her own world.

 

 

 

“where’s heechul?” I asked seeing that he wasn’t around.

 

 

 

“he got caught.” Oh , we are dead.

 

 

 

“but he don’t have anything on him. That’s why it’s cool. The only thing to worry is siwon, he won’t be happy knowing that heechul got caught because of helping us dealing behind closed doors.” He said.

 

 

 

“but he will get out eventually, right?” I asked.

 

 

 

“yeah, he will in a few days. Tomorrow siwon will be back, we better prepare ourselves for his most precious heechul had gone to jail.” Eunhyuk said, joking the last part. I laugh a little.

 

 

 

“ja, you need to go rest, we need energy to stand until the whipping. While I am going to release my stress for a bit.” He said getting back to the blonde girl.

 

 

 

“yeah, I think I should. Oh, here are some of the packages.” I said handling him the unsold solvents.

 

 

 

“oh one more thing…clean your mess when you wake up.” I told eunhyuk and left our hideout.

 

 

 

 

 

End of flashback.]

 

 

 

I am ready a few slaps won’t hurt that much.

 

 

 

As I enter another door,

 

 

 

 

 

SMASH!!*sound of the broken glass can be heard*

 

 

 

 

 

A flying glass flown at my side smashing the wall that turns it to hundred pieces. I saw there’s some drops of blood at the wooden floor. It wasn’t me, maybe it’s from eunhyuk.

 

 

 

 

 

“NEVER EVER DO THAT AGAIN! You are doing things recklessly.” He said furiously. He walked close to me and grabs my shirt.

 

 

 

“both of you are at fault. I don’t want to see you two until he returns. GOT THAT. Put that to your brainless ing head” He said. It was not our fault if he was too slow running and getting caught. He doesn’t want to see us which means there will be no work for us until heechul gets back. I glared at him.

 

 

 

Don’t talk back- I remember eunhyuk’s words.

 

 

 

 

 

I wanted to curse him back. But I try to keep my mouth shut. It’s for the better.

 

 

 

“do you want me to pull those ing eyeballs you b*tch.”

 

 

 

He slaps my face and pushed me off the wall.

 

 

 

“LEAVE NOW! Before I fu*cking kill you.” he said.

 

 

 

I do as he said.

 

 

 

I walk out the room…

 

 

 

 

 

Then I remember I have one more thing to do… my last resort.

 

 

 

Eunhyuk was right, I will need this.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

I am still waiting for her…

 

 

 

She’s not a family, a friend, nor my lover…

 

 

 

I don’t know either what she felt for me, when she’s in need of money she always asks for my help. I know some of her story; she use to tell me like her family background... why is she a part of that organization, why did she help me.

 

 

 

But I don’t really know her…

 

 

 

I don’t even have her number…

 

Her full name was also a mystery for me…

 

I just know her name taeng/taengoo as that’s what they often called her…

 

I wanted to see her, I plan to roam around the night hoping that I could see her around the alleyways. But luckily she needed me and end up visiting me.

 

 

 

Though I don’t know why I am contented just having to see a glimpse of her and the sense of she only uses me for money..

 

 

 

 

 

 one thing is for sure I love her…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This morning she asked again for my help. I ask her to be with me since it’s been like two months since I last saw her. Her job was a lot harder than mine.

 

 

 

 

*knock on the door*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She’s back…

 

 

 

 

 

I open the door and hugged her immediately.

 

 

 

“are you alright?” I asked her she nodded; she’s not looking like one.

 

 

 

I knew this state of hers…

 

 

 

“taeng..did you just? Aishh…” I said as I held her shoulders to lead her at the couch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“sorry, I need to have some, I didn’t in take all of it just a small amount.” She said, I am glad she was on her right mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“have you taken your dinner?” I asked her and turn my gaze looking at the clock it’s almost midnight.

 

 

 

 

 

“i didn’t, I don’t want to. just lost my appetite.” She said, maybe she did something else aside for being under the influence of drugs.

 

 

 

 

 

“okay let’s go to the bedroom, I helped you clean up.” I said and again pull her and drag her to my bed.

 

 

 

 

 

“I will take a shower; if it’s okay…I need to disinfect myself.” She said. I nodded and handed her some towel.

 

 

 

I prepare her clothes and give it to her. When she’s done I told her that I will help her to dry her hair. She did let me.

 

 

 

I observe her flushed face. Then I notice some bruise on her left cheek.

 

 

 

I took some ointment and applied it on her.

 

 

 

“does it hurt?” I ask as she didn’t show any reactions.

 

 

 

She was still quiet. After applying the remedy on her cheeks I continue drying her hair.

 

 

 

“do you feel sleepy?” I asked her.

 

 

 

“no, I guess I will be wide awake Until the sun came out.” She said.

 

Yeah the drugs took effect on her… she won’t be sleeping and her job requires sleepless nights.

 

 

 

 

 

“ I am happy you came here. “ I said and brush her hair.

 

 

 

“how about you? Do you want to take a sleep?” she asked.

 

 

 

“no I am fine, I don’t have my schedule for a week.” I said then she took the brush from me. She places it at the nightstand. She looks at me and stares for me at a moment which caught me off guards, those eyes of her. It shows repentance.

 

 

 

 

 

“I am sorry.” She said as she kissed my forehead. No one ever did that to me since I remember...

 

 

 

“it was not your fault, you’re the one who helped me.” I said, I hope she won’t start this kind of conversation again.

 

 

 

“you said you have a week off, can I stay here?” she asked as she lay down on the bed. Can you tell how happy I am? This is too much.

 

 

 

“it will be my pleasure.” I said and giggle hoping to lighten our atmosphere.

 

 

 

“come here..” she said as she patted the space beside her.

 

 

 

I lay beside her as she embraced me tightly,

 

 

 

“I will watch you sleep. so if your that sleepy just close your eyes, I promise that I will be here when you woke up.” She said, I snuggle closely to her neck inhaling her scent that I have missed so much. this isn’t a dream, I know. And if this was a dream, don’t dare wake me.

 

 

 

“tae…” I called her. She parted a gap as she looks at me.

 

 

 

“kiss me.” I said. I held the back of her neck as she leaned in to me.

 

 

 

She gives me a quick peck on my cheeks like teasing me.

 

 

 

“tae~~~” I whined. She laughs.

 

 

 

“hey, I am still in my consciousness, just save it.” She said and laughs again.

 

 

 

I am glad that she laughs; I hope that she moves on.

 

 

 

“Seriously tae…kissu.” I said and pouted my lips.

 

 

 

“happy new year by the way.” She said.

 

 

 

“happy new year too.” I replied. And shows her my eyesmile.

 

 

 

Then she kissed me again… this time it’s not just a peck on my cheeks but she kissed me on my lips...

 

 

 

I guess her being high was an advantage for me. This is the first time I felt those lips of hers. It’s very tempting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was still beside me… it’s 9:00 am. I wonder what time she let her eyes off.

 

 

 

 

 

I hugged her causing her to squirm a little.

 

 

 

“I wonder what you think of me taetae… am I just a need for you? Can I expect more from you…” I said.

 

 

 

I am thinking if it wasn’t because of her where would I be right now?....

 

 

 

She helps me from those people. She saved me.

 

 

 

But then she never thought of it as I was. She always blames herself for putting me in this contract… in this job.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

   “Being a e requires a lot of will and ing to do. Hate how it sounds but that’s reality.” Taeyeon one’s told me those words.

 

 

 

Funny isn’t it.no she never been on being one. But being one was much better than doing her job.

 

 

 

 

 

I look at her peaceful face. She was so beautiful. Then my eyes looked at the bare milky skin that was showing from her over extra-large shirt.  Then something caught my attention.

 

 

 

The burn.

 

 

 

 

 

It’s the syndicates way of welcoming there member. A scar that will be the indication or acknowledgement of being a part of them.

 

Looking by it I can’t imagine how pain and hurt she suffered.

 

 

 

Being drugged and being used. It’s like living in the underworld.

 

She told me that she was no longer alive. Her soul was burning in hell.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I guess I am overreacting. I felt my vision gets blurry as water was threatening to fall from the corner of my eyes. I use my free hand to wipe it.

 

 

 

She squirms a little more…

 

 

 

I stiffened as I am afraid that she will wake up. I know she needed more time to sleep. but she moves and suddenly opened her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

She was gasping trying to catch her breath. I was shocked to see her jolted up.

 

 

 

she had a bad dream.

 

 

 

 

she looked at me still gasping

“sorry, did I wake you up?” she asked.

 

 

 

“no I am already awake but not too long. Bad dream?” I said as I sat up and rubbed her back.

 

 

 

“yeah.” She said, suddenly she removes the comforter and went straight to the bathroom.

 

 

 

I can hear her from the door, she was vomiting.

 

Then I heard splash of water then the shower.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“are you alright? I will just get some medicine for you; I will leave some clothes on the bed so you can change.” I said as I head to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She didn’t eat last night and now she’s gagging all her insides out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After getting some sandwich, medicine and a glass of water I get back to her. She’s done changing.     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“here, have something to eat first and take this, it will help you.” I said.

 

 

 

She was looking at me she took the medicine but she didn’t finish the sandwich she just took a bite and drink the glass of water, she sat at the edge of the bed. While I took the empty glass and place it at the nightstand.

 

 

 

 

 

“good morning~” she greeted.

 

 

 

“are you feeling better? Go back to bed and sleep more, I know you didn’t have enough sleep.” I said as I sat at the bedside.

 

 

 

“no, I don’t feel like it. I might have the haunting dreams again. And I know you wanted to talk to me. You said yesterday how much you’ve missed me.” She said, now she’s showing her dorky side.

 

 

 

 

 

“really? I just can’t remember that I said that.” I answered then she move close to my side which makes me blush.

 

 

 

“jeezzz…you’re getting old.” She teases me and laughs.

 

 

 

“YAH!” I exclaimed and slap her shoulder.

 

 

 

“what?? It’s memory gap sign of aging.” She said and continues giggling.

 

 

 

I frowned.

 

 

 

“aish... don’t give me that face come on… smile.” She said sweetly while putting her thumb at the corner of my lips and lifted it upwards forcing it to form a smile.

 

 

 

“there, it doesn’t… suit you continue sulking.” She said. She likes teasing me this dork. I give her another cuff.

 

 

 

“hey if you continue hitting me I will leave.” She said. I glared at her.

 

 

 

“as if you can, why did you want to stay for a week??” I asked…she really doesn’t do that, usually when she came for me she just stays for a while, or a day, then she leaves. this will be the first time that she actually ask for it I wonder why.

 

 

 

 

 

“why? Am I bothering you??” she asked.

 

 

 

 

 

“ no, it’s just that i-“ she didn’t let me finish.

 

 

 

“oh, But you said you have a week off. In any possibility do you have your date??” she asked.

 

 

 

“huh?” I asked what is she talking about?

 

 

 

“you know…boyfriend...Dates… going out, having fun.” She elaborated.

 

 

 

“no, I don’t have any.” I answered.

 

 

 

“come on tell me as if I am going to kill him.” She joked half-heartedly.

 

 

 

I just look at her quizzically…

 

 

 

“on second thought.. maybe I will.” She said and I swear I saw a glimpse of darkness when she said that.

 

 

 

“just kidding… is he a celebrity? An idol?” she continues talking.

 

 

 

“finally, someone can take you out of this hell.” She said and looks at the floor.

 

 

 

“taetae…can you let me talk?” I asked until she stops.

 

 

 

“Listen and look at me when we are talking. Okay?” I said then cupped her cheeks so she is facing me. She nodded.

 

 

 

“first of all…I DON’T HAVE A BOYFRIEND and don’t plan to have one. Then you are talking nonstop, second I don’t like you joking about taking lives and ignoring what I am going to say. Third, I didn’t say you’re a bother I even say it’s my pleasure to have you here in this cold room, I was just asking because this IS the FIRST time that you insist of staying at my place. And lastly you have some explaining to do… why are you under drugs again? I thought you’d stop. You promised. ”  I said as calmly as I can.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She grabs my hand and removes it from her cheeks.

 

 

 

“I see…I am sorry about that, I guess I am overdoing it... about staying here I change my mind, I will leave when the night comes. It’s just I have a bad business, to put it up it’s like I am on halt.” She answered but leaving my last question un-answered.

 

 

 

“no, you’re staying until I kick your , so you did something to make you on break. And what about the promise…” I asked.

 

 

 

 

 

She fidgets at the moment…

 

 

 

“you wouldn’t want to know.” She answered.

 

 

 

“tae~ I hate it when your leaving things unsaid, come on you know you can count on me. And you promised, I am supposed to be mad about you breaking your promise.” I said. I guess it’s something very unpleasant.

 

 

 

 

 

“I have this last minute business… I needed to have it for it won’t do any good to finish it abundantly mindful.” She answered but still giving me indirect answers.

 

 

 

“aishhh….fine if you won’t tell then don’t. I don’t care anymore” I said I wanted her to feel guilty so she will spill.

 

 

 

 

 

“hey come on, don’t be mad.” She said sensing that I am not happy to hear her whys and wherefores. I huffed.

 

 

 

“pany-ah, it wasn’t good so I better not tell, but because of doing that I can pay my debts to you by the next day when I will get my proceeds.” She said and smiles.

 

 

 

“yah! It’s that big?? Taeng what did you do?!”I asked.

 

 

 

“why? Am I that buried from obligations that I won’t able to pay you? I just ran to you a few times.” She resorted.

 

 

 

 

 

“yes, but the last few times you owe me a half a million.” I answered.

 

 

 

“woah, so it’s that much how many few times can you calculate all of it?”

 

She said, nice sneaky little dork, trying to get away from my question and by passing the topic by her debts.

 

 

 

 

 

“I didn’t remember all of it but I didn’t ask you to pay me. You are no longer a stranger to me tae now back to my question what did you do that you are doing all this reasoning just not to say it to me.” I asked again now with a tine of authority.

 

 

 

 

 

“I told you it was not bearable.” She said hardheadedly, why so stubborn.

 

 

 

“it’s that bad? Adid you return to your old business?” I asked, why am I pushing her to this? She hates talking about it but I needed to know.

 

 

 

 

 

I don’t want her to be like that again…

 

 

 

She sighed and nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

“ this!…since when?” I ask her annoyed. She probably knows that I am angry.

 

 

 

“few days ago. i receive an offer, last day I accepted it. Saying no was not a good thing.” She said.

 

 

 

“I never asked any in return when you asked for my help! Or complain, you know I always do anything for you, to pay you back even all of my ing savings! Just don’t go back to them. I even sign another contract in able to earn for us so you may leave sooner.” I said unable to control my anger, I said something that I know she will get mad off…

 

 

 

 

 

“YOU WHAT??”  she shouted…

 

 

Chapter 4

 

 

 

“YOU WHAT??” I shouted raising my voice.

I don’t want to believe what I just hear.

 

“I signed for another year. New contract.” She said weakly.

 

 

“why did you ing do that s***!? Another year, you will throw another year of your life. For heaven’s sake tiffany! You are supposed to be free by that time!” I said. I grabbed her arm and hold it tightly.

 

"i am doing this for us." she said looking straight at me.

 

"stop it. i don't need your help anymore…" i said.

 

“doing this job wasn't that bad, i am proud of it.

not everyone can take this.. not everyone can do this..” she said proudly, she’s insane.

 

 

“can you hear yourself? Your proud being a ed up ?” I said, as I look at her face she was looking hurt. I just can’t control this madness…

 

“yeah call me what you want.” She said.

 

 

“that’s not what I mean." i said. i know my words hurt her.

 

 

"I’d rather liked this ing ’s job than doing soulless jobs, getting drugged or drugging someone, beating crap, stealing and worse taking lives! STUPID!” tiffany said in anguish.

 She let go of my hold.

She stands up and get out of the room…

 

 

"hey where are you going?" i said which makes her stop, i walk immediately close to her.

 

"don't touch me. i am dirty." she said.

 

 

"i will be back late at night. There’s a money on my cabinet use it to buy your food." she said i didn't hesitate. I pulled her and hugged her.

 

 

My words had gone far…

 

"stop” i mumbled as i leaned my forehead against her, she was crying.

 

"i am sorry.. i am such a pabo.." i said, she continued crying..

 

"pabo! pabo! pabo!" she said continuously and hit my back repeatedly.

 

I try to calm her down since she’s crying her heart out.

 

“stop now…we might get drowned if you keep on crying.” I said trying my best to comfort her and to lighten things up.

*sniff *sob

“sorry alright, we always argue about our job. You know there’s nothing we can do, so stop using yourself for me, please?” I said.

 

 

 

 I wanted her to stop when her contract was finished. She earns a lot but thinking that she’s doing that for me was not right anymore.

 

 

I know I asked her for help…but it’s because I know that she has many. And I was going to pay her back. But she wanted to pull me up and make me stop and leave the org. which in any turn of the spinning world was impossible.

 

 

The only thing that can make me cut my ties with them was death.

 

 

I don’t want her to be like us. That’s why I did my best to put her somewhere safer.

 

And because of that she turns to be like this.

She stopped hitting me, I carry her back to her room.

“yah, bring me down! Aissshh!” she resisted then when we are near her bed I throw her on it.

 

“ssssshhhhhhhh!” I hushed her. Her nose is all red and her eyes are puffed too.

 

“you are not leaving this bed. I know you’re mad, and I broke my promise, don’t do silly things, where do you think you’re going? It’s freaking cold outside.” I asked.

 

“I wanted to freeze to death.” She said, this conversation was no point at all.

 

 

 

“I said I’m sorry, what else do you want to hear, stop being so childish.” I said.

 

 

 

“I am not being childish here taetae, I am upset to myself.” She said. She stopped crying now.

 

 

“don’t be you have nothing to do with it, I did that so blame it on me.” I said. I don’t want her to feel bad about her job.

Eventhough it’s impossible for her not to…

 

 

“no, I am not upset because of that, I am upset because your such a pabo!” she said.

 

Does she have her period?

 

 

“I don’t have anything to do with my job. So just accept the fact.” I said.

 

“your so dense!” she exclaimed and pulled me to her we lay flat on her bed I am on top of her while she was pulling my neck to get closer to me.

Then I felt a soft and warm sensation on my lips.

It felt so good…I tried to ignore it but…

 

I can’t resist anymore… she’s kissing me,I close my eyes…

 

I kissed back as she’s asking for a permission to give in.

 

I do so and let her, she’s skilled in this thing…which I am lacking off.

What? I just know how to do bad business and not pleasuring anyone.

Is this how she does it to everyone she’s being with. Wait why I am thinking things like that…

 

 

 

 

crap…

 

 

 

 

I wanted more… more from her.

 

 

 

“mmnggg” I couldn’t believe I just let out a moan.

I can hear the sound of our mouth clashing… her hands was roaming around my waist…

Then she stops.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

 

I open my eyes to see her face that was having her pleasure, I couldn’t believe that this is happening, is she still under the influence of drugs?? No I doubted it.

I stop kissing her.

She opened her eyes and looks confused.

 

 

I laugh… she removes herself from our y position.

 

 

“your face was just epic!” I said and laugh more…

She’s flustered.

 

“don’t make fun of it...yah! why did you kissed me?” she asked.

 

 

“just a payback from last night you owe me one…I just gave it back. You

kissed me first.” I said… she’s blushing mad.

 

 

“what? I didn’t know that…sorry for that I guess..” she said.

 

 

 

“stop saying sorry, it won’t do anything.” I said.

 

 

 

“stay there, I will go and buy us some food.” She said.

 

 

 

“hmm….you will cook?” I asked.

 

 

“yeah, just be a lazy bum for today…is there anything in particular that you want??” she asked.

 

 

“well I like…” I sat up and touch her cheeks. Then I put my arms around

her, “I like this” I pointed to her lips that makes her more red.

 

 

 

“stop, playing around.” She said and removes my arms that’s wrapping around her.

 

“I am not, but I want something hot and a chocolate too.” I said.

 

 

“alright I’ll be back. Oh here,” she said and handed me a phone??

 

 

“what am I supposed to do with this??” I asked.

 

 

“I thought I am the stupid one, put your number in it.” She said…

I mouthed an o shape in my mouth…

“there.” I said and smiles.

 

 

Finally we are moving to a next level! Progress was now on 40%.

 

 

“I’ll go now.” She said and left…

 

 

I check my phone and I saw a message...

 

 

Miss tiffany hwang…save mine too- kim taeyeon.

 

 

Omo! It’s her real name?!

taeyeon…

She finally opens up…

kim taeyeon~

 

 

 

 

Chapter 5

 

 

 

 

 

“uwahhh~ it’s so cold~ taeyeon-ah~” I said and called her. We are outside the hotel walking around in this unfamiliar place for me, we decided to enjoy the night since we rarely appreciate its beauty because of our work.

 

 

 

“pany, your calling my name again and again. Lower it down will you?” she said.

 

 

 

 

 

“alright taeyeon~” I said but in a lower tone. She just smiles at my act.

 

 

 

 

 

“hey hold my hand…it’s cold.” I said and gladly she did.

 

 

 

“taetae~ don’t stop seeing me…” I said, she got her money yesterday and both of us went to a vacation immediately. She wanted to pay some of her debts but I said a few days of vacation weren’t that bad to be a payment for all of it. She said it’s not enough, but for me being with her was more than enough.

 

 

 

“I am not sure…but I guess getting you out of your contract was more a priority for now. Once we return back to Seoul I will do everything to make that contract illicit.” She said and held my hand tightly.

 

 

 

“let’s go back to the hotel, I want to visit umma tomorrow morning and buy something for her” She said.

 

 

 

In case you’re wondering we are currently in jeonju. She wanted to see her sister too.

 

 

 

 

 

“alright, taetae~ I want to have something to drink, Just to unwind.” I said.

 

 

 

“can we just drink tomorrow? After visiting umma and hayeon.” She said.

 

 

 

“of course no problem, I got four more days to be with you giving some to your family won’t be that much.” I said and flash my eyesmile.

 

 

 

“thank you pany-ah…” she said as we went back to the hotel.

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning….

 

 

 

 

 

We visited taeyeon’s family… they were nice, they missed taeyeon so much. her mother was so worried but glad at the same time. Seeing her daughter from a very long time. it’s been 2 years since they last seen each other…

 

 

 

She introduce me to her mother..

 

 

 

Mrs.kim told me that taeyeon rarely bring a friend, last time she bring a friend was 2 years ago. I wonder who’s that friend of taeyeon…but anyways as my jealousy was to be subsided.

 

 

 

Hayeon was now awake, she looks around until she saw taeyeon…a tear escapes her eye… she tried to sat up but taeyeon didn’t let her… she’s really caring and protective to her sister.

 

 

 

Hayeon looked at me as she saw me standing beside her mother.

 

 

 

“annyeong” I greeted.

 

 

 

“she’s my friend, she insisted to come” taetae said as she brush hayeon’s hair using her hand.

 

Then hayeon, used a hand gesture… I was confused, is it because of her oxygen mask that’s why she can’t speak…

 

 

 

“she said thank you..” taeyeon said.

 

 

 

“oh, you’re welcome.” I said. Then she gestures again while looking at taeyeon.

 

 

 

“hayeon-ah, she’s the one who helps your sister a lot.” Mrs.kim said.

 

 

 

“I just don’t want too.” Taeyeon answered childishly. Hayeon gestures again it’s like she’s scolding her sister.

 

 

 

“and she said your very pretty.” Taeyeon’s umma said while she giggles.

 

 

 

“oh, thank you. Why didn’t you tell me that taetae~” I said as I saw hayeon nodded.

 

 

 

“I don’t want to.” She repeated. Then another sign language…

 

 

 

“what did she said this time?”I asked.

 

 

 

“nothing…” she said coldly taeyeon’s mother giggles again.

 

 

 

“aigoo…tiffany-sshi did my daughter always treating you this way?” mrs. kim asked. I pouted my lips a little and furrowed my brows and nods.

 

 

 

“yah! You’re not cute.” Taeyeon suddenly said.

 

 

 

“kim taeyeon stop doing that to tiffany I did not raise you to be like that, she’s really nice.” Mrs’kim said. I merong at taetae.

 

 

 

“and tell her what hayeon said earlier.” Mrs.kim said, I looked at hayeon and she was smiling and giggling.

 

 

 

“b-but…aish…alright…” taeyeon said.

 

“hayeon said thank you for taking care of me.” Taeyeon said.

 

 

 

I was going to say thank you but..

 

 

 

“and what else taeyeon?” her mother said. I look at her again.

 

 

 

“and…she said that…I should take care of you and be nicer to you,she was scolding me for being rude to you.” She said.

 

 

 

“taeyeon-ah, do you want me to pull your ears just to finish your words.” Taeyeon’s mom said, this time the atmosphere seems to get heavy.

 

 

 

“……i…-I am sssorry for being rude. But you do insist to come, I told you I won’t stay long…” she answered.

 

 

 

“it’s because I want you not to be in a hurry when you’re here.” I said and crossed my arms.

 

 

 

“okay enough both of you…” mrs.kim said.

 

 

 

“taeyeon-ah, you must be very lucky to have a very special friend like tiffany-ah. She cares too much about you and us. Thank you tiffany..” mrs.kim said and bows.

 

 

 

“oh, it’s nothing mrs.kim.” I said and bow too.

 

 

 

“just call me umma…” mrs.kim said and smiles.

 

 

 

“o-okay thank you umma.” I smile and flash my eyesmile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When lunch time comes we all ate inside hayeon’s room. We eat sandwiches, fruits and have some coffee. Taetae talked to someone on the phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a few hours taetae bid goodbye to the both of them as well as me,

 

 

 

She left a kiss to her family and hugged them tightly.

 

I take a look at them and I was feeling a little jealous then mrs. Kim gestures for me to come and she hugged me.

 

 

 

“welcome to our family, you can visit us anytime you like, I want to cook food for you tiffany-ah to give my thanks so if hayeon was out of here and everything is better, I would be glad if you and taeyeon will visit at home and I will cook something special for the both of you.”she said and patted my head. She also told me that hayeon wanted to hug her too. And I did.

 

 

 

It’s warm inside, but taeyeon’s embrace is warmer but it has a same effect, I felt importance and loved when they embraced me. Having a family was the most cherished things that I want.

 

 

 

And now I felt it… a tear escapes my eyes as I was very touched, I wipe it off,,,I am very happy right now I felt I finally have my own family.

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

 

We get back to the hotel…

 

 

 

It’s afternoon already… I promised her to have a drink.

 

 

 

“pany-ah..what do you like to drink?” I asked her. Her face lit up.

 

 

 

“you still remember..awww… soju will be fine.” she said and clings to my arm.

 

 

 

“is it okay if we will be here? Or you rather want to go and drink outside?” I asked again.

 

 

 

“anything is fine as long as I am with you.” She said, seriously she’s too show-off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I order some soju on the room service menu…I was tired already… hayeon was not that fine, I can see it in her eyes. I missed them so much, I am happy that I see them. I want to stay longer but I can’t I am sure that umma will ask about how did I get the money that much in order to have hayeon’s surgery I don’t want to tell more lies to her. hayeon… She’s having a heart transplant…

 

 

 

 

 

“tae~” she called my name while she slumped at the bed.

 

 

 

“hayeon’s goona be alright…right?” she asked.

 

 

 

“yeah she will..she’s brave.” I said as I sat the bed beside her.

 

 

 

“well…let’s go visit them again like what umma said…I wanted to taste those home cooked delicacies. I am sure it’s mouthwatering.” She said as she roll over until she lay at my lap.

 

 

 

“get off… your too happy, well umma was a very very kind person.” She said.

 

 

 

 

 

“yeah,she welcome me to your family…taey~ hayeon can’t speak right?” she asked..

 

 

 

“uhhmm..obviously.. no” I said and she flicks my nose.

 

 

 

“awww…is it inborn?” she asked while rubbing her nose..

 

 

 

“no, it’s because of traumatic experience…bullying perhaps because of my father’s downfall.. she lost her words...” I said. She frowned.

 

 

 

“sorry to hear that..” she said. I pinch her nose.

 

 

 

“TAEY~ stop flicking or pinching it. I needed my nose you know. It’s very useful.” She said and sat up she punch my arm lightly…

 

 

 

“stop…” I said as she continues punching my arms…

 

 

 

“no~” she continues.

 

 

 

 

 

“aishhh…pany-ah!” I said aloud and held her hands.

 

 

 

She smirks and pulled me closer to her, her face was inching closer to mine…I can feel the air from her nose… I look at her eyes that were digging up a hole on my lips… she moves closer and closer…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Until…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*knock on the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“room service for room 909, 1 liter of soju.” Someone yelled outside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I think, I better get that” I said and stood up. She let go of my hands and sigh…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“here… I order some food and sweets too…” I said while pushing the food cart. I open the soju and put it in the glass.

 

 

 

“yey. I haven’t had a chance to drink for quite a while… cheers!” she said.

 

 

 

*clinks*

 

 

 

“ahhhhhh… so good…you know tae~ i am a good drinker…how about you?” she asked and sat closer to me she tilted her head waiting for my reply.

 

 

 

 

 

“well…I am not that a drinker. But I think I can handle myself very well.” I said. She smiles.

 

 

 

“ohhh…how about we drink and get drunk. Let’s see who will last.” She said raising her glass.

 

 

 

 

 

“I don’t want to, it will just cause hang overs.” I said.

 

 

 

“taey~ I din’t know your such a chicken.” She said, chicken? Me?

 

 

 

“whatever, I won’t buy you” I said .. she’s up to something again.

 

“hmm…coward! Chicken chicken chicken..taeyeon’s a chicken bok bok bok..” she said and gesture like one using her arms like how a chicken uses its wings, she’s noisy and shes getting to my nerves.

 

 

 

 

 

“stop it. I said no and it’s final.” I said. She stops and drinks another glass of soju.

 

 

 

“aish~ no fun..ahjumma!” she teased again.

 

 

 

 

 

“tippany.. if you won’t stop I’ll leave you this instance.” I said. This time she didn’t budge to talk and just eat a piece of meat and drinks her soju.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 6

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“yah! Byuntae! What the-“ I exclaimed she grabs my dear buns. She ran back to the bed and sat.

 

 

 

“ahahaha…nnice ~” she said, obviously she’s not on her usual self.

 

 

 

Yep…your right… she is…

 

 

 

“Your drunk taetae. Go to sleep, your no match against me.” I said and flick her forehead as I sat beside her to wipe her face with a damp towel.

 

 

 

“nno…I a-am not dddd-runk…you aare” she said and passed out.

 

 

 

 

 

“yeah I am drunk…love drunk…haha…it’s funny how I am saying this in front of you right..here we are …so close yet so far, when will you realize huh?? Pabo taetae…” I said I guess a little intoxication helps to release stress and boosts one’s confidence...wondering how she end up like that??

 

 

 

 

 

[flashbacks…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“tippany.. if you won’t stop I’ll leave you this instance.” she said.

 

 

 

I know she’s pissed off.

 

 

 

She doesn’t like drinking…but her job requires all the vices in the world.

 

I pretended to be hurt, and just keep drinking silently. She’s looking at me and right now maybe she’s feeling a little guilty.

Just how I plan it to be.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“fany-ah I didn’t mean it.” She said. She held my shoulder.

 

 

 

I just ignore her and continue drinking…

 

 

 

“alright…fine…ignore me for the rest of the vacation.” She said. I still ignore her.

 

 

 

 

 

“oh come on pany..i am sorry.” I said. still ignoring her.

 

 

 

“alright if thats what you want.” She said and held the bottle of soju.

 

 

 

“I’ll drink all of this if you will continue ignoring me.” She said, as if she will do that.

 

 

 

 

 

“three…two….” She’s counting down.

 

 

 

 

 

“one.” She ended her own countdown; I look at her and realize she’s really gulping the bottle of soju. What is she doing? She’s insane.

 

 

 

I try to get the bottle from her but she didn’t let go of it. Now this is out of my plan…

 

 

 

“alright stop it…I’ll talk to you.” I said and she let go of the bottle. She laughs and her face was turning red. Her ears looks like about to explode.

 

 

 

 

 

“I know you can’t ignore me forever…” she said proudly.

 

 

 

“whatever…” I answer back but.. it’s true I can’t afford to ignore her. Nor not seeing her for so long.

 

 

 

“do you want to know something? You’re planning to intoxicate me right?” she said suddenly.

 

 

 

“me??? Ahhh…ofcourse not…” I denied.

 

 

 

“really? I doubt it… you’re not planning to me are you?” she said and scooted beside me. Her face was close to mine her eyes was staring at me. Those eyes…

 

 

 

It makes me speechless whenever she’s looking at me like this, Full of sincerity and compassion.

 

 

 

 

 

“Silence means….yes… so you’re planning to me, omo I should have called the police.” she said snapping me out of my lose insanity.

 

 

 

“yah! DORK! I should be the one saying that…” my plan was to make her tipsy so I can know what she really thinks about me. But now it’s like I am busted.

 

 

 

 

 

“so tell me, why do you keep insisting to make me drink until I drop. If you won’t tell I will stick to my first conclusion.” She said.

 

 

 

“fine..go and think whatever you want to. Happy.” I said sarcastically.

 

 

 

“don’t me…please….” She said and act like an abused child.

 

 

 

“shut up!” I said and pushed her toughly. She falls off the bed. I laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

“ouch…that hurts..if umma and hayaeon sees this part of you..they won’t take your side.” she whines.

 

 

 

 

 

“aww…poor little kid…then go and tell them…let me help you” I …I held her up but she pulled me down.

 

She makes things hard for me. I was awkwardly on top of her. She laughs…

 

 

 

 

 

“I see… you want to stay there for the rest of the night?” she said. She’s teasing me. I stand up and sat back to the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

“so full of yourself… kim taeyeon.” I said while getting another round of my soju. I pour some on her glass.

 

 

 

 

 

“why? Am I mistaken?” she said. She knows that I like her… I remember that I told her.

 

 

 

 

 

“………” don’t know what to say. I turn around.

 

 

 

“guess not… so…back to my question… do you want to know something?” she said.

 

 

 

I do, I want to ask a lot different things about you. But your always stick to your cold exterior when I am asking things involving your feelings.

 

 

 

“well I want to ask something….but I wanted to ask you later about that when you’re dead drunk.” I said.

 

 

 

“okay…so what do we do know??” she asked.

 

 

 

“how about let’s have a toast and finish this bottle up.” I said.

 

 

 

She nodded…

 

 

 

End of flashback]

 

 

 

 

 

“how could you answer my question now that your sleeping huh?? *sighs* anyway… i will ask you someday… when I am ready… so even if it’s rejection, I can accept it open heartedly…” I said while staring at her face….

 

 

 

“thank you taetae…you’re the first person that I can call my family before but I wasn’t sure about it but now…I guess I can consider it right?… and thank you for bringing me to your family…now my family gets bigger… and it’s because of you. You are still the same Just like how you save me.” I said… she’s sleeping peacefully.

 

 

 

I lay next to her… it’s so comfortable

 

 … a wonderful night...

 

 

 

My byuntaeyeon~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can feel she was resting beside me…

 

 

 

Calling me a pabo… and now thanking me…

 

 

 

You are a pabo… I didn’t save you.

 

 

 

You can call it like that But out of guilt.

 

 

 

In fact, I was the one who brought you to this hell.

 

 

 

This hopeless place.

 

 

 

………

 

 

 

I pretended to be asleep and acted like a drunken retard.

 

 

 

Just to avoid what I believe is an inappropriate thing to the world we are living in.

 

 

 

No strings attached. That’s how we must live.

 

 

 

 

 

Earlier before we arrived I receive a message….

 

 it’s from the org.

 

 

 

I have business to do…

 

 

 

The time right now was 9:00 pm. We started drinking around 5 pm this afternoon. And she drinks a lot. No wonder she’s deep asleep right now…

 

 

 

I can hear her breathing…

 

 

 

I need to get back to seoul…before the sun rises.

 

 

 

I have business to do. Heechul was release this afternoon.

 

 

 

Now that I am sure she’s in slumber…I got up and fix my things…carefully so she won’t be awake.

 

 

 

 

 

I admit that I am a little dizzy but this will fade out soon.

 

 

 

 

 

I will leave the money on her hands for I know she can take care of it.

 

 

 

And tomorrow I ought to prepare myself to meet a hellfany.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

chapter 7

 

 

 

 

 

“Aww..ouch! ouch! CAREFUL!” eunhyuk said.

 

 

 

“they say that no pain no gain.” Heechul said while applying a first aid to eunhyuks injury.

 

 

 

“your such a pabo! ing stupid! running and turning to a place where many people can see you. Aish… why did you run into the club?” I said.

 

 

 

“because it’s easier to hide with many people around.” Eunhyuk defended himself.

 

 

 

“yeah and getting into a fight because of bumping someone’s girl.” Heechul said.

 

 

 

“blah blah blah-“ eunhyuk teased heechul.

 

 

 

“OUCH!” eunhyuk whined.

 

 

 

“serves you right.” I said.

 

 

 

My phone rings…

 

 

 

“yo, taeng could you please answer whoever the was. Your phone was beeping nonstop since earlier.” Eunhyuk said.

 

 

 

“OUCH!” he whines again. I hit his head.

 

 

 

“haha..serves you right. But seriously taeng… I guess you should answer that or better put it in the silent mode.” Heechul suggested.

 

 

 

“no, not gonna… I guess I should do my business now.” I said.

 

 

 

“taeng wait, always take care. And the princess is back here in seoul, she said that she wanted to see you.” Eunhyuk said.

 

 

 

 

 

“really? Tell her that I am too busy, because yeah I am too busy.” I said. The way I said sounded a little bitter.

 

 

 

 

 

“okay then.” He said.

 

 

 

“got to go now. See you later.” I said and heads off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I arrived at my destination. Fany still calls non-stop. I guess I regret giving her my number. I didn’t return earlier that’s why my phone keeps on ringing. Now it’s time to turn it off.

 

 

 

But I promise her to spend the whole week. But events turns unexpectedly.

 

 

 

Still I have my words but it will be a hell day. Four down to three days..

 

 

 

Before that I need to finish this one.

 

His bald head was very easy to distinguish even in this huge gathering.

 

 

 

 

 

Looking at the window. Target locked.

 

 

 

I took the heavy metal equipment in the bag. If I fail now. It will be my end also.

 

 

 

Now on my count…

 

 

 

3…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now Left my place as quickly as I can.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The car is waiting for me. I rode it.

 

 

 

The driver from the org quickly step in the pedal and as fast as the speed of sound.

 

 

 

 

 

“same place?” he asked.

 

 

 

“yea, as always.”I answered

 

 

 

“did you know that she’s looking for you?” he asked.

 

 

 

“yeah.eunhyuk told me.” I said.

 

 

 

“I see. It’s been a long time right. Do you feel the same?” he asked.

 

 

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. “ I said. I can see him smiling.

 

 

 

“I must be mistaken, noona take care of yourself okay.” He said.

 

 

 

“of course kyu, thanks for being a help. You are a lifesaver.” I said.

 

 

 

“just doing my job. And I owe a lot to you taeng noona. It’s the least I can do.” He said and stopped the car.

 

 

 

“see you until the next assignment .”I said and exited the car.

 

 

 

 

 

I needed some pills for this night will be sleepless for me.

 

 

 

 

 

The tall woman approached me as I opened the door.

 

 

 

“oh, taeng..so you needed pills again?”she asked.

 

 

 

“yeah..but I wanted sleeping pills. Last time ing eunhyuk gave me a different one.” I said.

 

 

 

“since you’re here why don’t you come inside for a while.” She said.

 

 

 

“no, I guess not just give me the pills.” I said.

 

 

 

“come on taeng.” She said.

 

 

 

“she’s there am I right soo?? I have something else to do.” I said. She frowned.

 

 

 

“fine, here is the pills. Eunhyuk told me earlier that you will probably drop by today.” She said.

 

 

 

“thanks I got to go, tell him that I will just see him tomorrow. bye” I said and get out from there.

 

 

 

I needed to see fany-ah…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeng left me at her hometown, it.

 

And she didn’t say a word about it. That’s why I get off and now I am back to my apartment, still waiting for her, and I am waiting since yesterday,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now it’s almost 9pm.

 

I am calling her nonstop since yesterday but she didn’t even budge to answer. Now her phone was out of reach.

 

 

 

Kim taeyeon your dead.

 

 

 

I close my eyes I guess she’s not coming today either.

 

 

 

Then a loud knock on my door wakes me up.

 

 

 

It’s her right…

 

 

 

 

 

I open the door seeing the short girl with a weak smile. She’s holding some chocolates and pink stuffs.

 

 

 

 

 

“I am not late am i??” she said. I hugged her not caring about the stuffs that she had.

 

 

 

“I guess I don’t need this stuffs to make your madness drain out, I will bring myself only.. next time.” She said.

 

 

 

“yah! Theres no next time. And where in hell did you go?” I asked.

 

 

 

“ah….here chocolates for you. Beautiful ms.hwang.” she said and smiled ignoring my questions.

 

 

 

“fine if you don’t want to answer but still you are not forgiven. And because of that … my vacation will be extended which means your’s will be extended too.” I said.

 

 

 

“hmmmm… do I have any choice?” she asked.

 

 

 

“hm..not that I know of.” I said and smiles.

 

 

 

“well it’s much better than a hell fany- I mean it’s better for you can have a rest.” She said. Reasoning out.

 

 

 

 

 

“aigoo~ have you taken your dinner?” I asked.

 

 

 

“well I haven’t have mine and this chocolates won’t satisfy my grumbling tummy, now let’s go.” I said and dragged her outside again.

 

 

 

“aish~ fine…” she said, her hands are trembling.

 

 

 

“taetae” I called her and kissed her cheeks.

 

 

 

“calm down, I am here so please, leave your worries behind.” I said.

 

 

 

She looked at me and like a magic she stops the trembling of her hands.

 

 

 

‘I see, your such a good girl. Now let’s hurry up” I said.

 

 

 

 

 

She did something again this time, and I am a hundred percent sure it’s not pleasing again,

 

 

 

 

 

 

chapter 8

 

"hey~" she said as i walk pass to her.

 

"wait,taeng."she called my name and i stop but i am not looking at her.

 

"i heard that your mad...at me." she said as she walk to face me.

 

"yeah you heard them right." i said and continue walking.

 

 

"taeng, taeyeon!" she shouted but still i ignored her. then i hear some footsteps and i realize that something made an impact to my body. rather...someone.

 

 

"i wont let you go until you talk to me." she demanded while tightening her hold on my body.i didnt say a word.

 

 

"taeyeon..i dont have any choice. if i will refuse we will both die. you know that. i cant escape from him. theres no way but death right?" she said.

 

"i will kill him." i said. the most impossible thing to happened.

 

"yeah go ahead you cant even hold a gun. stop being so childish for once," she said and from her tone shes pissed off.

 

 

"me. childish. yeah. go with him." i said then she slaps me. so hard that i almost lost my balance

 

 

 

 

"! why did you do that?" i asked but

 

she hugged me suddenly.

 

"pabo! stupid! you. i wont ever come back." she said as she let go of me, her eyes are teary.

 

 

 

"maybe we can runaway.." i said without thinking, i didnt thought of my family because right now she matters the most.

 

"what about your family? you know there’s no other way. It’s now or never." she said. It’s my fault after all. Because if we aren’t that close there’s no way he can deceive her.

 

and its all because of me.. Threatening her that i will be killed if she doesnt agree to his demands. him. if i know how to kill then definitely i will kill him. forget the morals and human code. because this world i am living in defy all the rules.

 

 

"just let me die. dont risk your happiness to me." i said. she smiles and cupped my cheeks.

 

 

"silly, until now you’re so dense. aisshh..what’s wrong with you, listen taeng you are my happiness, now if anything happens to you i will just blame myself. and think of your family." she said.

 

"no, lets run..all of us. together all of us will be happy being a family." i said.

she giggles.

 

"i am happy that we have met you’re a dork. No take that back you are super dork, taeng." she said and continue laughing.

 

"What? i am serious." i said. she started to walk..

 

"Tomorrow 5 am. I’ll wait at the station okay." she said then left me.

so we are running away. Alright.

 

 

the next day..

 

 

i am ready to go to the station. then when i open the door i saw her.

 

she has a bruise on the corner of .

 

"what happened?" i said as i hugged her.

 

"he knew our plan, he sent someone to follow me. they heard us. now if we will able to make this again he told me that he will kill you in front of me." she said trembling a little.

 

i dont know what to say..shes so scared shes never been this scared. shes always tough.

 

"i am sorry, i am such a fool." i said. While hugging her burying her to my embrace.

 

"taeng..i am sorry too it’s not your fault." she said.

 

"it’s his fault.now calm down. Everything will be fine. i promise." i said.

"taeng.."she said as she continue crying to my chest damping my clothe.

 

 

"ne." i said while soothing her back as we leaned to the couch

 

 

"promise me you won’t change no matter what." she said to me.

 

i kiss her cheek.

 

"promise"

 

 

"be safe always taeng. i love you." she said.

 

 

 

we stay like that for sometimes. there’s some gang members waiting outside.

 

 

" i love you too."  i said. a tear escapes through my eyes.

 

 

 

 

and that was the last time we have seen each other.

 

i tried to know where she is but it’s not that easy.

 

Until i forget about her.

but forgetting her was just a pigment of my pride.

i never did and i never will.

 

 

~

 

 

last night was fun. taetae open up something again. it’s about how she end up being into this mess.

 

it was a sad story to hear. but if it didnt happened then we will never have met. and i am will not be a hopeless fool waiting for her to love me.

 

no,i am not that pathetic because she needed me sometimes. i am not the only one whose in need. she was the same but somehow different from me.

 

are you wondering how we have met?? she always says that it’s her fault why i am her.

 

and it’s really her fault but not at the same time.

 

...

 

 

my hands are tied up.

the ropes are tight and my hands are getting numb. blind folded.

 

 

i have no family nor parents, i was raise by an orphanage, now i work as a waitress. but right now, i was

abducted. i am waiting

for the worst ending.

rather should i say i am one of the unlucky person living.

death, i am ready.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

maybe.

 

 

 

how many hours was it when i last hear the scream and cries of the hopeless person that they chose.

 

 

it’s like they ripped someone’s eyes. and from the voice it’s a woman for sure.

i am scared. damn scared but there’s nothing that i can do about it.

 

 

 

*door clacks*

 

*floor squeaks*

 

they are here again..

 

maybe i am the next one i hear them close.

 

 

 

 

here someone held my hand i am expecting the puncture of the needle entering my skin. maybe..

 

 

it’s a drug.

 

 

 

making us high with those injections.

are we going to be , i dont want to think anymore. i am so weak my legs are numb and so my limbs.

 

i can feel my tears running down my cheek.

 

then a hand held my cheeks and wiped my tears.

i can feel a breath tickling my mouth. someone is trying to kiss me. or should i say me instead.

 

 

"wait,dont."

 

i tried to say it too but i know it won’t do any good.

 

 

 

 

"shes pretty."

 

Someone said and based on the voice it’s a she.

 

i hear someone said that i am lucky to have my face. but i dont care. i am in a middle of life and death, now tell me does my face matter anymore?

 

"what you like her?" the voice this time was very manly.

 

 

"no, but shes pretty, it will be a waste if she will just became like us." she said. what does she mean..

 

thank you whoever you are i was saved from this maniac in front of me.

 

 

"hmm..okay i guess i can let this one slips away for you. and i won’t tell the princess about this."  the man said.

 

"ed off. i don’t care about her anymore. Now go away and play with the others." the woman said. Then my tears, i realize that it’s still flowing.

 

then I am afraid to die.

 

 

"aishhh..your no fun. okay bye miss pretty lucky to have taeng see you whenever." the man said and left.

 

 

so what left was her.

then she remove my blind folds.

 

the light was blinding. i was expecting to see a ugly old warehouse but seems like i was wrong.

 

then someone interrupted my thoughts.

 

"miss whoever, follow me and wipe your eyes." she said.

 

"thank u." i said i was facing her back.

 

"save your words, you won’t like to see and know what’s next." she said. then she held my hand and she walks faster.

 

 

we enter the door and i was shocked to see things..

 

rather events.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"hmmf.." i was going to scream but she cupped my mouth.

 

then she grabbed and drag me to lean on the wall tightening the cupped on my mouth.

 

"shh.." she hushed me.

 

My eyes are open wide as i was resisting while she’s hushing me.

 

 

 

 

"calm down, choose now, sell your soul or burn in hell." she asked what does she mean by that i tried to be calm.

 

Then i look at her as i wipe my eyes.

 

"Kill or be killed, you choose” she asked.

 

 

"I’d rather be killed and burn in hell" i said. She smirks.

 

"Then see me tomorrow. I’ll explain everything tomorrow." she said and walk me outside.

 

 

 

 

"be careful." she said .

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

"i don’t know what happened, i can be free by now, run away from them but i choose to comeback.

 

Her eyes are shining but i can see sadness.

 

Those brown eyes.

 

 

"Why are you here?" she asked.

 

 

"I choose to live in hell right?" i said.

i dont know what has gotten into me but last night..

 

the moment i saw her face, i saw her loneliness, and when she hugged me and say to be careful.

 

i feel like she needed me. as well as i need her.

 

thats how it started..

 

and thats how i start to realize day by day that i was captivated by her.

 

she and her brown eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

chapter 9

 

 

 

taetae was not beside me anymore when i woke up.

 

aishh..

 

 

i stand up and went to the bathroom.

 

after cleaning up i decided to grab some breakfast. then i saw something on the table.

 

 

theres a lot of food. and theres a note.

 

 

-goodmorning.

 

i will be back by tomorrow.

 

i made you something.

 

hope you will like it.

 

 

taeng.-

 

 

 

i dont know what to do anymore.

 

i am mad seeing her not around and knowing shes doing that ing job of her.

 

but shes just too sweet, doing this and giving her time to me.

 

 

 

we dont hold into anything.

no strings attached nor friends with benefits.

 

 

but when we are together i always act like i was her lover or something.

 

 

and doing that was something i like so much.

 

 

she never complained about that.

i even re-new our deal of staying with me for a week. and its okay with her.

 

 

this is the first time that i felt like what obsession was about.

 

 

no, take that back.

 

i was so use to her, i don’t want her to be apart off me anymore.

 

i miss her warmth already.

 

she was my custom addiction.

 

and doing those deals was like digging a hole on the ground.

 

i had fallen from my own traps.

 

which is not good for me.

 

 

 

i was fallen so deep that no one can save me from drowning.

 

 

not even hell can stop me.

 

no one will ever be.

 

not even taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

i decided to send her a message.

 

 

 

 

 

 

>_< how dare you, leaving me without even saying goodbye.

 

better make it up to me. okay?i miss you already. XP

 

uhmm take care always taeyeon my hubby~.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

"all was set and everything was delivered." i said.

 

 

its 9 pm already. it’s about time.

 

 

*beep*

 

i receive a message saying that it was canceled.

 

 

thats good but i already in take some drugs to make me feel a little light headed.

 

 

anyway, i don’t have any glass to break. maybe i can get something for tiffany.

what does she like..hmmm..i am not sure but she likes pink.

hmmm..i guess this will work.

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

i am ready to leave the hideout.

 

since the princess often visits.

 

And i can’t avoid her forever.

 

i walk out then in front of me was someone i was avoiding.

 

 

 

 

 

"i didn’t know you like pink now." she said mockingly.

 

 

 

 

i just averted my gaze at her.

 but she does what she usually do.

 

 

 

she hugged me.

just like the days back then.

 

 

"i miss you so much." she said. she cupped my cheeks i try to push her away.

 

 

"i better get going." i said coldly and started to step forward.

 

 

 

"are you that mad .. taeng come on, stay with me. Let’s talk for a while." she said.

 

 

 

i dont want to talk to her anymore.

 

 

why? because i dont want to hear her reasons anymore. she gave up for a long time as well as me.

 

 

 

"sorry." i said and walk pass by her.

 then one of her guards held my arm.

 

 

"let go of me." i said but still they don’t let me go unless the princess will say so.

 

 

 

"Free her." she commanded and the minions follow.

 

 

"i hope we can see each other again, taeng and you will hear me out." she said.

 

 

i just dont mind her.

and start leaving again.

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

It’s supposed to be a surprise , but she’s right there outside the door. Looks like she’s waiting for someone.

 

 

she beams her smile,  she’s beautiful as always.

 

 

 

 

"taetae!" she called me as she widens her smile seeing my over rated pink shirt.

 

 

 

"you’re so pretty. i love it." she said.as she hugged me.

 

she looked at me for a moment and seeing her reaction, i knew that she'd already know this state of me.

 

 

 

"where you waiting for someone?" i asked.

 

"yeah." she said. She’s not pleased.

 

"okay..i guess i will be at my place for tonight see you tomorrow." i said then she laughs.

 

 

"whats funny?" i asked confusedly.

 

 

 

"you. you are funny. dork." she said as her arm flung around me.

 

 

"me?" i asked.

 

 

 

"yeah you, i was waiting for you." she said our forehead was brushing to each other. i was moving mine to avoid closeness but it end up like we are swaying slowly.

 

 

"i see, but i told you i will be here by tomorrow." i asked her. she bit her lower lips while looking at me.

 is she seducing me?? because if she does..i swear it's working.

 

 

 

"i know but i just feel like waiting." she said.

she’s too close.

i pushed her that leads to the door.

and open it we got in and we stay at our position it’s like she’s teasing me.

 

 

 

"did you receive my message?" she asked i nodded.

 

"now how will you cope up?" she asked. i can see shes looking at my lips.

 

"are you checking me out...huh? pany?" i said. i move my face closer as if i am going to kiss her.

 

"no, you wish." she said.

 

then she stop looking at my lips when i told her.

 

"oooookay, if you say so."i said and then she look at me this time seriously.

 

 

"now how will you make it up?" she asked while puffing her right cheek.

pouting.

 

 

i poke her cheeks. and smiles.

 

 

"hmmm..i dont like pink. but you do thats why i wear it. see." i said.

 

 

she nodded.

 

"and.." she continued.

 

 

 

" so what i was saying is that I will be your gift for today. is it enough to make it up to you"

i said.

 

 

"ofcourse my hubby~" she said and shows her eyesmile.

 

 

"your more than enough" she said and slowly she kissed me.

 

 

we often kissed each other since i stay over. but this time it’s not just a kiss. its more than a kiss. Way more than a kiss. we continue doing our session while roaming towards her room.

this feels so good..

she’s too skilled at this..

 

now i was thinking how she does this things again which is inappropriate , it just makes me to want her more

 

 

 

 

i can't stop myself.

i continue kissing and nipping.

she releases some moans as well as i.

 

 

could it be the drugs.

maybe it is..

.

or maybe

 

i just wanted this to happen...

it’s a part of my desire.

a lust.

 

 

 

 

~