First Day and a New Friend?

Hitting on Me is NOT FUN!
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk-bQ5WMedM

*embed was not working.. -_- anyway, please click and listen to the music I'm posting. Thanks! ^_^*

 

Chapter 6

First Day and a New Friend?

 

After classes, you hurriedly grabbed your things and ran outside the classroom. Excited for your first day of job. Of course, you don't want to be late. Jinyoung was smiling while looking at you.

"Hey," CNU pushed Jinyoung causing for him to bump his head on the window. "Aww, that hurts!" he rubbed his forehead and looked outside the window again. "Wow, she was fast." he whispered.

"Hyung, do you really like her?" Sanduel asked raising an eyebrow. "Of course, so much." Jinyoung answered. B1A4 looked at each other and shrugged.

"Let's go clubbing tonight!" Baro suggested while doing some club dance. "Yeah, it would be fun!" Gongchan added. Everyone was excited.

"Are you going, Jinyoung?" Jinyoung shook his head and grabbed his bag. "I want to have cappuccino tonight." Jinyoung smirked and left them.

"Wow, he really changed a lot." CNU said. Everyone agreed. "But I think it's good, Hyung became happier and doesn't think much of his problem anymore." Gongchan said while looking at Jinyoung who was skipping on his way out of the school.

"Good thing I challenged him to hit on her."

 

----------------------

"Uncle, I'm here, Am I late?"`You huffed. "No, your just in time." You smiled and went inside the employee's room to change into your café uniform. Smiling, you dusted your pretty black and white dress uniform. "And for last," gently, you put strawberry pin on your hair. It was your father's gift when your were young. It really means a lot to you.

"You look pretty." A voice came from behind. You gasped and spun around seeing a blonde haired guy smiling at you. You eyed him from head to toe, he's wearing the same uniform as yours. Except the fact that he's wearing pants instead of a dress.

"Thanks," you said in a low soft voice. "Your new here?" he faced the mirror and fixed his own uniform.

"Uhmm, yes." You shyly smile. He came over and held a hand out. "Hi, I'm L. Joe. I will be your companion here." he winked. You took his hand and shook it. "L. Joe?" you twisted your head in confusion.

"That's what they call me, I'll tell you my real name once we became close." He smiled. "Your name?" he asked.<

Please log in to read the full chapter