Dare Kiss

Hitting on Me is NOT FUN!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 17

Dare Kiss

 

Later that night, the seniors of WMA decided to make a bonfire and gather around one place to play something with the seniors of TOP Academy, everyone agreed with dare kiss. It means when the bottle pointed on you, you must kiss the person who spun it first on the cheeks.

Girls started screaming when Teen Top arrived, you met eyes with L. Joe and smiled. Jinyoung can’t help but to feel pissed.

The bottle started spinning, the first turn is Jinnie. She spun the bottle and pointed to CNU, she kissed him on his cheeks. Jinnie did it and pretended tha she fainted like a fangirl, everyone cracked up.

The game was really funny; some students were really couples so it’s not a big deal to kiss.

After several spins, it pointed to you. Everyone shifted their gaze on you, “Go spin,” they said in chorus. You swallowed hard and started to spin. L. Joe was comfortably sitting with his hands rested his knees, watching you.

*I hope it’s a girl! Please…* you kept wishing that it would point to a girl, the bottle was slowing down. Jinyoung and L. Joe can’t help but to feel so nervous, their hearts wear drumming rapidly. It stopped; you swallowed hard and looked for the person where it stopped.

It was L. Joe; he was staring at the bottle directly pointing to him. Some girls were squealing because of jealousy. Jinyoung froze and looked at you, *don’t do it.*

“Kiss Kiss, Kiss, Kiss…” Teen Top started clapping, the others followed. “It’s just the cheeks, Yun Mi!” Miyoung nudged you with a sly smile. “That’s L. Joe,” Jinnie whispered.

“Faster! We still have few spins to go!” some students shouted, impatient. You stood up with the help of your best friends, you glanced at Jinyoung who is staring at the sand with his head lowered.

They pushed you near L. Joe, Ricky and Niel kept giggling seems like they know something about you two.

L. Joe slowly tilted his head up, you sat on your knees facing him. You gave him a smile and mout

Please log in to read the full chapter