Crazy Valentine

Hitting on Me is NOT FUN!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 12

Crazy Valentine

 

At School, your best friends were preparing their gifts for B1A4. You were outside the building, sitting at the bench.

“Do you think Sanduel will accept this?” Jinnie asked while putting small pink ribbon on her box of cookies. You were watching them while drinking on your fruit soda, resting your chin on your palms looking really bored.

“I hope Gongchan accept this one!” Miyoung said, suddenly shr shifted her gaze at you, her smile instantly faded, “Aish, look at you Yun Mi-ah! You look wasted since you started working on that café!” Miyoung nudged you.

“Anni, I’m not having a hard time there. In fact, I have lots of fun working there.” You beamed as you played the ice using the straw.

“We'll pay a visit there sometime.” Jinnie said, you glanced at them and nodded. “Oh right, Yun Mi, aren’t you giving chocolates to anyone?” she asked while looking at you, Miyoung leaned closer to hear your answer.

You shook your head, “No, I have no time making one.” Their shoulders deflated expecting that you would give Jinyoung. “Aigoo, Yun Mi, do you want to grow old alone!? Jinyoung is obviously hitting on you! It means he likes you, right?” Miyoung nodded at Jinnie.

You choked on your drink and gave them a queer look, “He doesn’t like me. He just always hits on girls.”

“Then just give the guys you want to thank, anything would do! It’s the thought that counts.” Miyoung said. The truth is, you baked cookies and separated them into two boxes. You just don’t want them to know that you would give sweet to a guy/s.

Miyoung and Jinnie looked at each other, “And… Don’t find it fun? The leader of the Kingka on our popular school is hitting on you.” Jinnie winked.

You crushed the ice on your teeth and stomped your hand on the table, “Hitting on me is not fun, Psh!” you rolled your eyes and left them.

Please log in to read the full chapter