Why Are you Here!?

Hitting on Me is NOT FUN!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 10

Why Are You Here!?

 

After the school hours, you went straight to the cafe for you part-time job, as usual. You haven't seen Jinyoung after classes again. While having a leisurely pedal on your bike, you remembered Jinyoung's hug and words.

*I hate you for making me to feel so jealous,*

You lost your balance and quite falling down. "Omona, omona!" Luckily, L. Joe catched in you in time. His arms around your waist, while his other hand at the bike's handle. 

"Careful," he whispered, You glanced up and saw him saw softly gazing on you. "Thanks, your always in time." He smiled and straightened you up.

You noticed his familiar uniform. "Oh, your studying at TOP Academy?" You asked as you point on his school patch.

"Yes, do I looked handsome wearing my uniform?" He raised an eyebrow with a smirk. You laughed and pedalled lightly while L. Joe was walking at your side. Since the cafe was already near, L. Joe didn't offer you a ride anymore. You two enterned the cafe.

Your eyes shot wide open as you saw Jinyoung wearing a uniform of the cafe. "Y-Yah, why are you here!?" 

He glared at L. Joe then shifted his gaze on you. "Are you blind? I'm starting to work here, too." You swallowed and didn't know what to respond. "Aish, this uniform is really ichy! How are you tolerating this!?" he complained scratching his back and neck.

L. Joe smirked and walked to the staff's room to change. "Let's see how long will you stay." he said with a low voice.

Please log in to read the full chapter