Ride to School

Hitting on Me is NOT FUN!
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3

Ride to School

 

You entered your empty house again. Dark, quiet and cold, you’re starting to get used to this kind of atmosphere every time you go home from school. You walked to the kitchen to get something to drink, when a piece of paper was pinned at the pin board.

Yun Mi-ah, were off to Paris! See you soon! I'll buy you lots of strawberry chocolates!  

P.S. We left you money for the next few months! We Love You!

You smiled and closed the door of the refrigerator. Sipping on your cold drink, you went upstairs to study for the upcoming mock exams. While studying really hard, you didn't realized that you already fell asleep on your study table.

*RIIIINGGG!!!!!*

You hand phone was ringing, yours eyes shot wide open to see your already late for your first subject. Minyoung already sent you messages. 

"Sheeeeshhh!" Accidentally, you slipped on your own blanket and got bruise on your forehead. "Aww, Shish! I already hate this day!"

You hurriedly took a bath and changed into your school uniform. You can't believe you overslept. It was the first time though. You locked the door of you house.

"Are you really waking up this late!?" You spun around seeing Jinyoung leaning at a georgous black car. You furrowed your eyebrows. 

"How did you know-?"

He carried your bag and threw it inside the car "Get in or else you’re going to be late." he smirked. 

"Huh!? Yah, give my bag back!" he held your wrist and pulled inside the car. 

"School." Jinyoung ordered the driver. The driver once nodded and starts the car.

"Are you kidnappi

Please log in to read the full chapter