Shopping with Himchan

When my poster turns real

Daehyun came into your room and opened the curtains. Sunhee, wake up.  You sat up and did a little stretch. “ Good morning Daehyun oppa. How was your sleep?” “My sleep was beautiful just like you." Daehyun said smiling.” “Rise and shine Sunhee get dressed and come down so you could eat breakfast before school.” Himchan came in and said. “Yes sir!” You saluted and got out of bed.                                                    

You happily skipped down stairs and saw everyone playing with Dubu. “Good morning everyone!” You beamed happily and jumped off the last step. “Morning Sunhee! Come eat everyone!” Himchan shouted form the kitchen.

“Everyone sit down. Enjoy.” Himchan said smiling. “I hope I cook as well as Sunhee.” You picked up your chopsticks and started eating. “Himchan oppa! It tastes really good.”  You praised. Himchan smiled “Thanks Sunhee you’re the best.”

When you finished eating you packed your bag and wore you shoes on ready to go. “Wait! Sunhee, can I have your number?” Zelo asked. “Sure why not? If you guys get lost or something again text or call me” You said saving your number into Zelo’s phone.

You begged for all your classes to pass by quickly so you could go home and spend time with B.A.P and Dubu.

The bell finally rang and you quickly packed up and ran to your locker, said goodbye to Hana and walked out the gates.

You arrived home and the house was really quiet. Your phone vibrated and you took it out of your pocket. Were at the park nearby your house with Dubu. You read out loud and waled upstairs to your room. You were walking when you heard people laughing. You opened your private bathroom door and saw everyone’s back facing you. “I thought you all went to the park.” You said. “It was a joke.” Zelo said smiling cutely. You nodded and bent down to pat Dubu. “Sunhee lets go grocery shopping later, we’re nearly out of food.” Himchan said. “Yeah ok. I haven’t been grocery shopping for years.” You said happily.

You had a shower and changed into new clothes.  You went downstairs and sat on the couch. You watched TV as you waited for Himchan to come down stairs.  

“Sunhee-ah let’s go!” Himchan said putting on his coat. “Ok let’s go!” You said happily jumping off the couch. “We’re going everyone!” Himchan shouted and you closed the front door.

You and Himchan took the bus to the mall. On the bus the two of you were talking about random things that popped into your minds.

Himchan got a trolley and pushed it along the isles as you followed next to him.

“Oppa, what are we eating tonight?” You asked him. “I want to eat samgyupsal.” Himchan said smiling. Yay! You said happily.

You and Himchan got all the ingredients that were needed to make samgyupsal.

“I also want these snacks oppa.” You said throwing all the snacks in your arms into the trolley. “Sure anything you want, buy anything need.” Himchan said. “Oppa, I need to go get something.” You said awkwardly and started walking. Himchan pushed the trolley and followed you.

“You don’t need to follow me.” You said looking back at Himchan. “Its ok, what if you get lost in this big store or something? I need to follow you just in case.” Himchan said then smiled

You walked to the women’s isle and got your monthly supplies shyly.

“Ohh, is that what you needed?” Himchan asked and you blushed then nodded. “Don’t get shy about these things every girl needs it not just only you.” Himchan said. You looked at Himchan. “Oppa, you are so nice. I think you’re the only person that understands me.”  Himchan laughed. “Thank you, I am very understandable.”

The two of you went to the cashier and headed back home. It was getting dark and both of you needed to hold so many bags. You were nearly home when Himchan saw you struggling to carry the bags. “Sunhee, here I’ll help you.” Himchan said. “I’m fine oppa, we’re nearly home anyways.” You said. “Give them to me. I am a man by the way. Look at the muscles I have.” Himchan said and you looked at his arms. You smiled and gave the bags to Himchan. “See now you’re not tired anymore.”Himchan said. “But you will get tired oppa.” You said. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Thank you __MinY_KC_ZianaA__ for upvoting :D 

Himchan gif spam!

Let's hope Himchan gets better soon :D