Time with Daehyun

When my poster turns real

Daehyun wore his gloves on and you couldn’t stop him from doing the dishes. How can a person like him be doing the dishes with you? You just kept dreaming and talking to yourself in your head. Daehyun filled the sink with water and he sprayed detergent into the water. You were staring into space and put your hand into the sink to reach for some type of cutlery or something when you touched something squishy. You looked up at Daehyun and he smiled at you. You laughed sheepishly. “I’m sorry. I-I was trying to get… this fork! You said letting go of Daehyun’s hand and picked up a fork in the sink. “It’s ok. I know you like it.” Daehyun said wiggling his eyebrows. You blushed then went back to washing the dishes. *I do like it*

 

When you and Daehyun finished washing the dishes you got out a bag of fruits and poured them out onto the table. “I’ll help you cut the fruit up.” Daehyun said going to get a knife. “Sunhee! Can we let Dubu in now?” Youngjae shouted from the lounge room. “Yeah!” You shouted back. “I forgot we had Dubu.” You mumbled to yourself. “Sunhee, where are the knives?” Daehyun asked scratching his head. “Middle draw on your left.” You said. Daehyun took out 2 knives and walked over to the table. “Do you always cook for your family?” Daehyun asked. “Sometimes, I always help my mum so I know the basics of cooking.” You said smiling. “Look how ugly I peeled this apple.” Daehyun said showing the apple to you. “Doesn’t have to be pretty oppa, if you can eat it then its fine.” You said.

“Sunhee, look.” Daehyun said. You looked up and saw a heart shaped piece of apple. You were speechless. “You like it don’t you? It’s for you beautiful.” Daehyun said giving the piece of apple for you. “Thank you.” You said and ate the apple. *I’m seriously going die right now right here!* “I’ve met lots of babys, but you are very different to everyone else.” Daehyun said. “I try not to show that I’m crazy about you because you might think that I’m weird and would run away from me. I’m trying my best to act normal in front of everyone. But inside I’m actually going crazy.” You said. “I like people like you.” Daehyun said eye smiling. “I like B.A.P.” You mumbled and Daehyun laughed at you.

In the lounge room-  “We should each take Sunhee out on different days and see who she likes the most out of us six and then that person can pursued her to become an idol with help from the rest of us.” Yongguk said. “It seems like she liked Daehyun.” Himchan said. “We should get along well with her because she’s such a nice girl.” Youngjae said. “Sunhee and I are the same age so we could you know…” Zelo said. “Oh! I see now! Junhong like Sunhee!” Jongup said and Zelo covered Jongup’s mouth. “Do you Junhong?” Yongguk asked. “Yes, no maybe.” Zelo answered.

Back to the kitchen- The both of you finished cutting the fruits and placed them prettily onto a plate. “Sunhee, you still haven’t told us who your bias is.” Daehyun said. “My bias? Everyone. I can’t pick to be honest.” You said giggling. “You like me the most right?” Daehyun asked. “Yeah, but also all the other oppas.” You said. “Ok good, I like you to you are the best baby in the whole entire world, I could even marry you if you let me.” Daehyun said. You blushed again and lifted the plate of fruit off the table. “I’ll do it. It’s heavy.” Daehyun said smiling at you. “Thank you again.” You followed behind Daehyun to the lounge room and saw Dubu sleeping on the couch.

“Sunhee, what time do you start school and what time do you finish?” Yongguk asked. You swallowed a piece of strawberry. I start at 8:30 and finish at 3:00 by 3:30 I get home.” “What if your parents or brother suddenly come home?” Himchan asked. “I don’t think so. But if they do, then hide somewhere.” You said. “We could just fly back into the poster.” Youngjae said. “Where do oppas want to sleep?” You asked. “Just on the floor would be fine.” Himchan said. “No! You can’t just sleep on the floor, since my parents and brother isn’t home oppas can use their rooms and there are also a spare room.” You said.

B.A.P chose the rooms they wanted to sleep in and went to wash up. You went to your room and did your homework.                                 

Knock knock - Come in, doors not locked. You said still doing your homework. “Need help?” Daehyun asked you. “No thank you, I’m almost done. Did you need something?” You asked. “No… I just wanted to see what you were doing.” Daehyun said. “Done!” You said happily slamming you pen onto the desk. Daehyun jumped. “Woah that scared me.” Daehyun said with his hand over his chest. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to.” You said laughing sheepishly. “You should go sleep now Sunhee, want me to tuck you in baby? Don’t get that wrong, baby as in fan baby.” Daehyun said. “I’m ok, goodnight.” You said jumping on to your bed. “I’ll wake you up in the morning since I always wake up early.” Daehyun said. “I’ll thank you first then Daehyun oppa.” You said as you watched Daehyun closed the door. “Night Sunhee.” Daehyun said and closed the door.                                                                                                                                   

------------------------

Thank you SweetGG for upvoting! :D

Daehyun gif spam