They're back

When my poster turns real

You woke up due to someone knocking on the door rapidly. You sat up and ruffled your hair. “Who is it?” “It’s oppa, open the door for me.” Won Cheol said. You got off the bed and didn’t see B.A.P on the floor anymore. “Yah! Sunhee, what’s taking you so long?” Won Cheol asked. “Wait oppa.” You grumbled and unlocked the door for him to come in. “Sunhee, why did you lock the door?” Won Cheol asked. You shrugged. “Why do we have a dog in our house?” Won Cheol asked. “He was sitting in front of our house, and I decided that we keep him until his owner comes and gets him.” You said laying back in bed. “Why does your room smell different?” Won Cheol asked. “I don’t know, how does it smell different?” You asked. “It just does. Why-“ Won Cheol was about to say something but you cut him off. “WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING QUESTIONS?! IT’S MORNING AND I WANT TO SLEEP MORE! YOU ARE SUCH AN ANNOYING OPPA!” You shouted at him and then hid under the blanket. “Ok, I’m sorry. Mood swings much?” Won Cheol mumbled. “Can you like go out now?” You muffled from under the blanket.  You heard the door close and jumped out of bed.

“Oppas where are you?” You asked looking under your bed. You opened your cupboard and B.A.P jumped out of the poster. “Pheww, that was a close one.” Yongguk said wiping his invisible sweat. “We heard footsteps and flew back in the poster.” Himchan said. “Sunhee sweetie! Breakfast in 5 minutes!” Your mum shouted. “Yes mum!” you shouted back. “Oppas, stay here I’ll come back soon with some food for you.” You said and went to wash your face.

When you were done you went downstairs and greeted your parents and glared at your older brother. “Gosh, Sunhee don’t give me that look.” Won Cheol said “Sunhee are you opening a vet?” Your dad asked. “No, why appa?” You asked. “There’s a dog in our house.” Your dad said. "Sunhee found him in front of our house and she decided to look after him until his owner comes to pick him up.” Won Cheol said. “I don’t want to become a veterinarian anymore.” You said. “Then what do you want to be?” Your mum asked pacing a plate of bacon and eggs in front of you. “What if I become a singer?” You asked. Your dad shock his head. “Why not?” You asked. “Well, I don’t want fan boys following my pretty sister around.” Won Cheol said. “It’s not something I want you to do, I want you to have a normal life.” Your dad said. You sat there pouting and mumbled. “It is a normal life.”

After when your family finished breakfast you helped your mum wash the dishes.  “Let’s go somewhere.” Won Cheol, said. “Why don’t we go to the zoo?” Your dad suggested. “I don’t want to go I have a headache.” You lied. “Really? You were just fine a while ago.” Won Cheol said. “Well now I’m not.” You said. “You can go rest then sweetie.” You mum said. You nodded and took off your gloves then went upstairs.

“Oppas, it’s me.” You said and B.A.P came out from your cupboard. “Sunhee, I’m hungry.” Zelo said. “Oppa, just wait for my parents and brother to go out of the house and I’ll take everyone out for breakfast.” You said. B.A.P all nodded happily. “Sunhee!” Your dad called and you quickly walked downstairs.  “Yes dad?” You asked. “Money for this week. Since you didn’t cause any trouble when we were out you get more.” You dad said giving you an envelope. “Thank you daddy!” You said happily and gave your dad a kiss on the cheek. “Good girl, now go rest.” Your dad said and you headed to your room. “You don’t look sick.” Won Cheol said. “Whatever.” You said.

You went back to your room and opened the envelope. “Woah! I got $200 this week!” You said happily. “Sunhee! You have to treat us something good later!” Jongup said. “Yeah! What would oppas like to eat?” You asked. “Anything, food would be fine.” Youngjae said. “Sunhee! We’re going now! Rest well!” Your mum shouted. “You’re such a good actor!” Won Cheol shouted. “Gosh, he is so annoying!” You said. “When can we eat?” Daehyun asked. “Get changed then we can go.” You said.

You soon arrived at a shopping mall which had lots of food. “Eat first then we can go shopping.” You said taking a seat. “Sunhee-ah, sit here and oppas will buy food for you.” Himchan said. “Ok, here’s the money.” You said giving Himchan some money. “Thank you, come on guys lets go.” Himchan said but everyone stayed in their seats. “Yah, someone needs to help me bring the stuff over.” Himchan said. “You can bring it here one by one.” Yongguk said. “I’ll save your seat.” Zelo said taking off his cap and putting it on the chair. “Oppas, are so mean, I’ll help you Himchan oppa.” You said smiling. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and subscribe if you haven't ^

Thank you yongguk-baby for upvoting! I love you XD