Not the only one

Shuffle of Wings

AN: Hi guys ^^ It's 7:52 and I'm writing so I can update something today. You won't notice it since I'll be updating later.xD I'm so sleepy though *pouts* Whatever, I'm glad that you didn't hate me for my decision with this fic, so I felt like I should make this. Buut I'd appreciate it if you commented and subbed and things like that cause I still wanna know what you think ^^


Seunghyun couldn't suppress a gentle smile when he felt the smaller creature cuddle close to him, his soft, even breaths hitting the his neck. He wrapped an arm around the angel's waist and pulled him even closer, chuckling inwardly when he heard the younger mumble something in his sleep.

It was so weird... The older male couldn't have even explained what he had felt when in the middle of hunting for some fresh blood - human of course, they weren't only useless, but mostly criminals, too, so no one stopped his kind from well... getting rid of them - his sharp nose caught the small angel's sweet, floral scent. He had no idea what he had done after that, because one moment his sharp, deadly fangs were grazing his victim's neck, the human trashing wildly in his strong grip, and the next moment he was dashing in the direction of the sweet scent, his vision clouded. The only thing he was focusing on was finding his mate. His heart was pounding in his chest and he already felt the pull people had told him about many times. But this sensation was different from what he'd heard. It was much more intense, almost frightening. He hadn't even seen his mate yet he already loved them and would have done everything in order to see them.

The whole thing about him wanting to just be there with them already seemed comical regarding the little fact that he actually didn't even know if his mate was a male or female - though from the flowery fragrance he assumed that they were female.

His red eyes literally lit up, becoming lighter the moment he reached the source of the scent. He blamed himself for never hunting here before as he walked to the window that was half-open. The scent intensified as he got closer and closer. His mate was in the room. He knew it, because he could hear their strong, steady heartbeat.

The vampire was snapped out of his thoughts by a whimper that escaped his petit mate's lips. He looked at the boy, worry evident in his eyes, sighing when he noticed that the remarkably smaller creature was shivering a little. Well, it was pretty cold in the living room.

Seunghyun felt like an idiot for forgetting the fact that day creatures like Jiyong weren't as used to cold as he, a night or nocturnal creature was. The ones like him could easily handle cold as they were usually out at night. Well, maybe not anymore as now they roamed around the world day and night, but they still didn't mind the lower temperature at all, unlike the ones that had always been out when the sun was up. For example, angels.

And the night's chilly air had seeped into the living room gradually, making his mate uncomfortable. Seunghyun couldn't help but hate himself a little for that. He knew that it had been Jiyong that fell asleep in a room cold like that, yet it was still his duty to take care of his mate - just like the younger's was the take care of him.

Slowly, he pulled the smaller male into his lap and stood up, strong arms supporting the feather-like weight of the younger. He followed the traces of the angel's scent to where he thought his room was - as the flowery fragrance was the strongest there, plus the apartment wasn't too big. It wasn't too small either, but it was tiny compared to the house Seunghyun was living.

He kicked the door open, making sure to not make any noise so he wouldn't disturb they boy who was now smiling softly in his dream, seemingly a lot less cold. It made the vampire happy, to know that his mate wasn't frowning in his dream, but smiling.

Slowly, he walked to the colorful bed of the angel and laid him on it, sitting down next to him. He admired the small blonde's beauty. Jiyong was beyond beautiful, to be honest. His soft hair that looked so perfectly styled, even in his sleep, small, pouty lips, cute, slightly pointed ears hid by his hair... He was truly gorgeous.

Suddenly, the younger's eyes fluttered open. A lazy smile tugged at the end of his lips as he looked up at his mate, eyes holding great love, though it was slightly clouded by sleep still.  "You're still here."he said softly, sitting up and hugging the vampire.

Honestly, he had no idea why he was doing that. This new feeling in his chest, the pull, the love, the admiration felt so unfamiliar to him. He'd never felt anything like this, and it was terrifying. Even right after waking up, his first thought was to check if Seunghyun was there, if he hadn't been just a mere fantasy of his like those vivid dreams he had quite often.

A tear escaped his eye as he clung to his mate. The foreign feeling was a bit too much. His heart was racing, hands trembling as he laid his head on the older's shoulder.

"Are you alright?"Seunghyun asked the blonde angel who nodded a little, heart pounding against the vampire's chest.

"I am. Just, this is a bit... scary..."The smaller male croaked yet smiled softly, feeling the vampire's grip tightening on him, pulling him close.

"Of course it is,"the vampire chuckled softly, rubbing Jiyong's back with one hand. He felt how the younger relaxed in his arms, a soft, content sigh leaving his lips, "but I'm here for you, so you shouldn't worry about anything."He added, chuckling softly.

"I know, it's just weird. I... I've never really though of my mate finding me. I mean, yes sometimes I did feel lonely and everything, but I had no idea that I could meet you so soon. It's just... too quick for me to understand. And still if you left, I would cry... I.. I'm confused." The angel mumbled, almost sure that the vampire was going to laugh at his stupidity. He should have understood this, it was so simple - they belonged together and that was it. But the other's answer wasn't what he'd been expecting, which shocked him a little.

"And you think I'm not scared as well? Jiyong-ah, I've been looking for you for the most of my life, but the moment I'd actually found you I was speechless. I had no idea what to do. It's not only you who doesn't know what to do yet..." The vampire said, playing with a few strands of the angel's soft hair.

Jiyong, once again, had no idea what to say, so he smiled softly, butterflies fluttering in his chest as he scooted even closer to his mate. "I'm kinda glad I'm not the only one who's scared then..."He mumbled, smiling softly.


AN: Okkay, so this was weird xD But it was written at 8 AM sooo yeah xD