Really crazy!

Love Is Crazy

14th February - Valentines day

I feel like stabbing my self with a sharp knife on the heart from this destitution of  boredom killing myself bit by bit. Arghhhhh! Second day without my mum at home. She sent me a text just now,

‘This valentines day, make sure you go out and meet some girls okay?’

Okay the heck was that? But hey, don't be surprise but.. I'm a morning person today! It is ing 6:30 a.m now. What the I am doing this morning. Well, since I slept soundly last night.

I feel the hotness crawling onto my cheeks, I puff my cheeks and cup it with my palms. I gently touch my forehead, then I bring my index finger to my lips. Forehead and lips, he kissed me last night. Ohmeyyydgerdddd! What should I do? He kissed me? For the first time? I mean double kiss at once?! My first kiss?! I start to scream--rolling my body on the bed.

BUMMMPPP!

Oh ouchh! I fall down to the floor hitting my head on the bed side, damn it's ing hurt. I ruffle my head in pain. Duhh, what a perfect time to be a fan-boy, such a nuisance. I start to giggle like an insane all over again. I sit hugging my knees, I just can't stop grinning and laughing, you can officially call me mad by now. While I keep on grinning by myself, my phone rings. I stretch out my right hand and grab my phone on the bed. Again, whose an ruining my romance fanatical imagination here. I slothfully glimpse at the screen.

Wait! What? wait! I slightly pinch my thigh. Ouchh! So it's for real?! For ing real that the one who gives a call to me in this ing early in the morning is JUNG YUNHO?! I press the answer button on the screen with shaky hands.

"H-h-ell-lo-o?"

Oh . I even have trembling voice. Obvious enough!

"Oh jaejoong ah.." omg his voice! His ing lovely voice!

"Jaejoong ah.. This is quite weird but.. what makes you wake up this early in the morning? I mean, yeah, I thought you wouldn't answer this call."

"Oh.. ahahaaa.. I.. I don't know neither.. I sleep like a log last night I guess, its like I had the most beautiful night..err I mean.. I.." erkk ! What did I just saying?! Oh no oh no, don't be nervous pls. Okay breath in.. breath out. Okay, .

"You're so funny. Well I don't think my kiss last night made your sleep so soundly. Never mind. By the way, what you're going to do today? Any plan of going out somewhere?" He laugh.

"Of course n-not! Nope, I'm dying right now." I make a dying sound, I supposedly to sound cute, but it’s not, instead I sound like an ugly seal mating.

"Don't die yet! So.. emm.. want to go out.. somewhere, with me? I mean, I have nothing to do.. so what say you?"

HE. ASKED. ME. TO. GO. OUT. SOMEWHERE. ON. THIS. VALENTINES. DAY? I mean omg !!!

"WHAT?!"

"Ouchhh!" After yelling on the phone, I hope he won't go deaf.

I stand up at once without thinking that I'm sitting on the floor under the lamp pole. I accidently hit the lamp on the head.

"Jae ah, what's that sound? Are you okay?!"

"Oh.. it's n-nothing. I'm fine." seriously fine? I'm probably bad injured and lose my memories, it hurts a lot! Forget about the hurts, damn his voice again! It sounds so tender and with a caring tone. He would be impeccably as my boyfriend.

"Jae ahh, be careful. Don't make me worry over a thing.."

 "No, don't be. I'm okay. But why would you worry about me?" Oh damn. What a stupid question, of course because he loves me you stupid mind. Oops, imagination please ~

"I've been worrying about you, you know? Since your mom isn't home, I kept thinking if something would happen to you." he laughs.

"Then come sleep here, then you can take care of me without worry anymore." I said that spontaneously without thinking. Oh... .

 "Can I ?!" He sounds so agitated  to come by as I suggested. I slap my mouth. Bad mouth, bad mouth!

"By the way jaejoong ah, what about it, you want to come along?"

"Oh, I lost my mind just now. I mean! It slipped off my mind. Oh since I have nothing to do, so, okay. Just tell me what time and where?"

 I try to sound natural instead of screaming or maybe hitting any part of my body again somewhere.

 "What about 9 am? I'll pick you up at your home. So get ready."

"Okay then."

“By the way, do you already take your breakfast?”

“Not yet, why?”

“Okay great! Then we will go to grab our breakfast first.”

"Okay then, see you."

"See you."

I hang off the line. I want to scream in excitement but suddenly another feel flew into my blood making it unstable between hot and cold. I peeped at the wall looking at the clock, it is 7:30 am now. One hour and 30 minutes more! Oh what should I wear?! I thought it suppose to be a simple and easy to have a date with someone. Well, yeah.. he didn't mention about a ‘date’, but two persons hang out together, that will be considered as a date okay. Plus, today is ing Valentines Day.

Without more ado, I get on my feet to have a shower. I grab the towel and get in the bathroom, I don’t have enough time for a bath, because I know I will be drifted by the lavender aroma in the bath tub. So, I just have to make sure that I have to make my body clean and put on the shampoo.

After 20 minutes having a shower, I walk out from the bathroom with a towel on my lower body, of course, I wouldn’t be . I take 5 minutes to dry off my wet hair with the hair dryer, then I move to my closet. I open the closet and I widen my eyes seeing those clothes of mine, I just can’t decide which one should I wear. It is already past 8 now, I have to be quick.

Then without thinking more, I simply take out a red loose shirt with a silver font written ‘CHILL OUT’ on it. I take out a black denim jacket with metallic accessories to suit the shirt. Red and black, okay gorgeous. For the lower outfit, I don’t have to think much, a light grey jeans with two lines of ripped style on the thigh would be great. I take out a boxer with a red stripe pattern, oh do I need to match it with the colour of my shirt seriously?

I put it on afterwards, then the jeans. I dress in the shirt, the loose shirt showed a little bit of my bare chest. I do feel like quite y now. I move to a big mirror on the wall in my room, I don’t have to do anything to my face, boys don’t do make up. One line of eye-liner will be enough, I take the hair gel and squeeze a bit onto my fingers and apply it on my hair. I end with some touch up to my hair and done.

I put on the watch on my left wrist, and a simple silver necklace around neck. Then I walk down the stairs after taking the jacket. I go to the kitchen to fill up my thirsty neck with a glass of mineral water. I wait for Yunho while watching the news on the television. Meanwhile, I put on the socks on my both feet.

A sound of hork from a car enlightening that he has arrived. I quickly turn off the television and dash to the door. I see him waving at me, so I wave him while putting on the shoes. I take a deep breath before walk to his car. I smile naturally to hide tense and open the door and take my seat.

“Right place the right time, am I?” He laughs.

I take a peek on my watch, 9 a.m . “Yes you are.”

“So shall we go now?”

“You’re the driver, you decide.”

“Okay if you say so. Oh by the way, where do you want to eat now for our breakfast?”

“I don’t mind, up to you, anywhere will be just great.”

“Really?” he grinned.

“Why are you looking so eager?” I feel like laughing see him being so excited, he looks like a child after got a lollipop.

“You said anywhere will be just great, can I just eat here? You cook.”

He makes me burst into a loud laugh.

“Yunho ahh, that.. that.. is so funny!”

“What’s the funny thing?”

“Have you listen before about eating while soak in tears?”

“No...”

“Then that’s the thing you are going to experience if you want me to cook.” I said continue my laugh.

“You’re so cute even when you’re laughing”

I stop at once and smack his shoulder.

“What are you? I’m not.”

“Yes you are.” he smiles and starts to drive the car.

Instead of arguing, I stay silence, not want to disturb his concentration on driving.

We stop on red light.

“We’re going to breakfast at a favourite place of mine. You’re okay with that?”

I nod.

After 15 minutes of silent, we finally reach the place. I read the big banner.

‘DELIGHT’

“Here we are.” He loosen his seat belt. “Come on”

I loosen mine and get out of the car, I never go to this place but I like it, it is totally delightful with the bright lights from every single corner of the place. I follow Yunho at his back because I’m not used to this place. Then we take our seat at the back where the people aren’t a lot there.

After we take our seat, a waitress comes with the menu, she gives one each for us. We look at the menu before start ordering.

“Tuna toast with salad and hot white coffee for me, less sugar please.” Yunho orders first.

“What about you Sir?” the waitress asks.

“I will just have, a small bowl of mix salad, strawberry-lemon juice and one slice of blueberry marshmallow cheese cake”

The waitress read our menu, “That’s it?”

We nod.

“Blueberry cheese cake. You haven’t change Jae ah..”

“You knew it’s my favourite right? Why would I change, I don’t even want to change.”

“Yup, always in my mind. Great, don’t you ever change.”

“What if I do?”

“I will leave you..”

“Really? You will leave me?” I pout.

He knocks my head.

“Idiot. Of course I won’t. Because, I will always love you no matter what.”

“You cheesy idiot.” I tongued him.

While we’re arguing like a kid, the waitress comes again with our food.        

“Tuna toast and white coffee for you, salad, juice and cake for you.”

She serves us with the foods on the table and hands us the bill.

“This is the bill, you want to pay now or later?”

“I’ll pay now.” Yunho said taking out his wallet.

“No yunho ah, I’ll pay.”

“No I will. I’m the one who brought you here, so this is my treat.”

I nod, it is not even a big matter, save my money.

“Thank you Sir. Have a breakfast, call me if you need anything else.” She leaves us after Yunho pays for our food with a debit card.

We finish our foods while talking random things before we get going to nowhere again. I mean, he’s the one who drives, I don’t even ask where are will we going.

After 15 minutes, no talking along the way, it just the songs play from the radio break the silent. We reach the place. I look at Yunho oddly.

“14th February, there is no other place to be visit other than this place, Valentines carnival! Let’s get going!” Yunho looks so key up, but I’m still blank.

“Why did we come here?” I ask.

“Why? You don’t like it? I’m going to propose someone.” There’s a crook on his forehead showing that he’s begin to worry, but then he smiles in joy.

“No no. It’s not. It’s just.. I never came here before. I am not like you, surrounded by girls all the time. Propose? Who?” gloomy tone in my voice detected but not too obvious.

“You’ll see. But you’re here now. I’ll show you the fun.” He gets out of the car and walk toward the car’s door on my side. He then opens the door.

“Come on?”

I can’t refuse, so I get out from the car. There’s too much people, so crowd, and noisy. We have to park the car at the at the other side of the road. Transportations are so fast on the road. To go to the carnival, we have to cross the road. We wait for the right time to cross, Yunho merely interlock our fingers together and we cross the road.

“Oh sorry..” he lets off my hand.

I shake my head.

He looks around and around “So emm, where should we go first? Ah! I think we should go there first.” He pointed toward the line of booths.

“Kissing booth?!” I shout.

“Idiot! Next to it. I would like to go there tho.” He chuckles.

“Then go, I’ll go stagger around here.”

“I don’t want. I don’t want to kiss them.”

“Then who you want to kiss?”

“YOU!” he laughs loudly and pulls me to a booth without realizing the burning sensation flaming on my cheeks.

“Game booth?” he nods and we enter the booth.

After we change the money to tokens, we begin to play all the games one by one. It is such a fun, it’s a long time we didn’t have this time together like this. For almost an hour we enjoy ourselves with those games, we come out with satisfaction and laughter.

“It is so fun right?” he asks.

I nodded amusedly.

“I told you. Ah! Honey pancake! The most delicious pancake, but unfortunately we can only taste it once a year, like today.”

I look at a stall with a long line of people waiting for their turn to buy the pancake. I need no one to tell me how famous the pancake is.

“Wait here, I’ll go buy it.” He leaves me and join the line before I say anything.

It will be a long time until his turn, so I wander around not so far from him. There’s a booth all in pink, I’m not too fond of pink but the booth is cute. I walk nearer.

‘SWEET LOVE’ ?

What kind of booth it is?
I keep wandering around the booth, but I don’t want to get in the booth. Then a girl comes out with a man, he looks exhausted but pleased. The girl, she’s in a very y outfit, she’s wearing a red mini dress, it’s like the mini of mini, so short!
She waves the man and looks at me in a very seducing way, but sorry not sorry, I’m not interested.

“Hello handsome.” She bites her lower lips.

While I’m stoning there, I hear Yunho calling for me and walks toward me with a few of pancakes in a plastic bag in his left hand.

“Oh.. handsome boy brings another handsome boy. Maybe we could have fun together.” She winks at us.

No thanks.” Yunho grabs my wrist and walks away with me.

I still can hear the girl’s shouting at us.

“Or maybe you can have fun for you both!” then she chuckles and get back in the booth.

“Why did you go there?” Yunho asks. I’m a little bit scared because he sounds stern.

“The booth is cute, so I went to look around.”

I thought he’s going to mad at me, but he’s not--he smirks. Okay, maybe if he’s mad is much better than smirk.

“You knew what kind of booth that is?”

I shake my head.

“The booth is.. for .” he says, and then he takes a sit on a bench under a bushy tree. I’m still astound.

“Hey sit.” He pats the spot next to him and I sit.

“Here the pancakes, eat it while it’s still hot is the best” he takes one and shoves into his mouth.

I take one and take a bite. It is superbly delicious, so the reason why the pancake is called honey pancake is because it is filled with honey in it. The honey taste so luscious and different with any honey jam you can find. The smell of the hot pancake is really mouth-watering.

Yunho is already on his second pancake, while me eating it slowly because the pancake is hot, and I can’t stand hot food. I take another bite, the honey fill flow out and I think there is some on my lips.

While I’m taking a tissue from the pancake’s plastic bag, Yunho holds me on the chin and wipe away the honey with his thumb. He put his thumb into his mouth and the honey. I jolt with his action.

“We can eat this once a year, so I don’t want to waste even a bit.”

We continue to eat in silent. I only eat two. He eats the rest of the pancakes since he bought six. Seems he really loves the pancake.

Afterwards, we continue to linger around the carnival, we buy sweet cotton-candy. We enter the ghost-house, I’m the one who eager to see the ghosts, but I’m the one who end up begging Yunho to get out from there. The first ghost is really scary, I’m spontaneously hug Yunho, I almost make him out of his breath, then he holds me tight on the hands. It is such a fun and scary.

Then we watch a concert--sing by the random people who want to join it. It is the first time I can stand the noise even it almost make me go deaf.

Hour after hour, we walk together with our hand intertwine together, Yunho says he don’t want to lose me in this crowd. Oh what an excuse. But I’m really glad he do that. Lately he has been so nice to me, I mean, yesterday, start from our previous met on our class reunion. He gives me more affectionate than before, when we were still a high school student.

We are still walking around, Yunho looks at his wristwatch, then he hold his head high looking at the almost dark sky.

“It is 6:30 already and it’s dark. Let’s go back.”

“Yupp. Okay” I just nod.

We walk through the crowd, we were told by someone’s there that tonight will be a grand concert by a famed band, but not celebrities. But it’s getting dark and we don’t want to trap in the idiot jam, so we better move on.

We walk to the road, again when we’re going to cross, Yunho tightens his grip onto my hands. Then, we get into the car, at once he starts the engine and get into the road. Hell, we trap on the road with a long line of transportations. Crap!

I’m in a dead beat, I rest my head at the seat--blinking my eyes. I feel an electric current flow into my veins and I startle. Yunho touches my hand.

“Just sleep, you must be tired. I think we’re going to stuck here quite an hour.” He smiles.

I’m too tired even to nod, I close my eyes and drown into the doze.

 

“Jae ah.. Jae..” I feel someone shaking my shoulder.

“Where are we?” I ask after I open my eyes, I’m still sleepy.

“We’re at a restaurant. It is already 8. I bet you won’t cook, it’s better if we have a dinner first.”

I graze my sleepy eyes and yawn.

“I know you’re sleepy, but now, you have to eat. Come on.” He put off my seat belt, the sleepiness go away just like that after realizing his face is just an inch from mine.

“Let’s go.” he gets out from the car, so am I.

We walk into the grand restaurant, it is usual for Yunho to come to this kind of luxurious restaurant by himself, because he is from a wealthy family, besides he is the only child.

We take a seat and a waiter comes. He gives us the menu. There’s many of lip-smacking foods, I can’t really choose which one for my dinner.

“What you want to eat?” Yunho asks.

“I think I’m going to have fish and chips, mix fruit shake, and dessert.. emm..  pavlova, one slice.” I order.

“Then me, Lamb stew with pumpkin rice and three layer latte.” Yunho says.

“That’s it sir?”

“Yes, that’s it”

“We’ll give you the bill later and your food will be served in a while.” The waiter leaves.

I yawn again.

“You look so tired.”

I nod. “But I had so much fun.”

A waitress comes to serve us our food and gives the bill. We eat in silent before we go back in the car, I once again take a nap.

 

“Jae.. wake up..” I open my eyes slowly and close again because the bright road light itching my eyes. I, then open again. Yunho.

“Jae ah, we’re here, your home.” It is so good to see a lovely smile after we wake up.

“I feel uneasy to wake you up since you’re so tired. I don’t mind bringing you to my home and carry you up, but I’m worry you’ll be mad.”

I stretch my tired muscle a bit.

“Yunho, thanks for today. I really had fun. Thank you. Then I’ll be going.” I nearly open the door but I stop when Yunho calls for me.

I turn my back and face him.

“Yes. Why?” I see uneasiness on his face.

Yunho, what’s wrong?”

He gently holds my hands.

“Since yesterday, I tried to show you my best affectionate to show my love for you but seems like you don’t realize that. I don’t want to wait anymore, I’m tired.”

“What are you going to say actually?” I ask dumbfound.

“I love you.”

“w-what?” I gulp.

“I said I love you.”

“Yes I know, I mean, I can hear that. But.. what is mean by that?”

He sighs.

“It is mean, I love you. I love you Kim Jaejoong. Am I still not clear? Do you remember what I told you before when we arrived at the carnival, that I'm going to propose someone? That is you. I want you to be my boyfriend. Will you? I'm not forcing you, take your time."

I’m not answering.

“Okay fine. I’m sorry, it is all of the sudden. I didn’t realize, I’m blind to see that my own love is in front of me all the time. I didn’t realize that my love is.. you. I began to feel lonely and tense all the time, I’m thinking of you.”

“Are you sure that this is love? Or maybe you feel alone because all these time, I’m the one who always with you?” I don’t mind if I’m being an idiot right now. Maybe I just should say, yes I love you too, but I want him to make sure that he truly loves me.

“Yes I’m sure. You’re the one I want. Before, you knew right I did hang out with girls and boys too. But they couldn’t steal my heart. At that time, I didn’t realize that my heart was already stolen. You, you stole my heart.”

After these years, my wish has been fulfilled.” I smile at him.

“What do you mean?”

“I’m too tired and sleepy to explain all the things, maybe after this. But now, I just want to say, I would love to be your boyfriend, since so long time ago. I love you too.”

“Jaejoong, I’m not dreaming right? This is a reality right?”

“No idiot. You aren’t dreaming.”

“I’m relief now. Wait.” He reaches his hand to the back seat at take a box.

“I don’t know what kind of rings should I buy, and also you don’t wear rings. So I bought a couple necklaces for us.”

He opens the box and take out one. He moves closer to mine and put off my current necklace and change into the new one, then he put the other one on him.

“It feels funny. We always have a couple stuff before, but this one.. it is different.” I chuckle.

“Of course it is different. Before all the couple stuffs resembled to our ‘friendship’ , but now it resembles our ‘relationship’ .”

It feels so good to hear the word ‘relationship’.

I stare at the necklace. I can feel the burning sensation in my every heart beat as he moves closer to mine. With his left hand on my waist, his right hand tenderly on my left cheek, he leans closer to plant a deep kiss onto my lips. We have a really passionate kiss.

“Our second kiss.” I say.

He shakes his head.

“No, our third.”

“Oh on the forehead is included?”

“No. This is our third lip kiss.”

“What do you mean by third? I don’t remember. Yesterday was the first, just now was the second, when is the other one?”

He puffs his cheeks and ruffles his hair.

“Err.. when we were in high school. Remember when our class got cancelled, but it was raining heavily, so we couldn’t go back to our house?”

I nod.

“We waited in the class for about an hour, at that time you were sleeping beautifully. I kept staring at the puffy lips of yours.. and.. I kissed it.”

“What?! I had my first kiss without me knowing?!”

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! But you were so beautiful, I couldn’t control myself.”

I laugh. “It’s okay. As long it was from you.”

“Then I should go now.” I say.

“What about your offer this morning?”

“What offer?”

“To sleep at your house while your mom isn’t home?”

“You are pleased to come” I caress his cheeks.

“Really?! Then I’ll come here again tomorrow after packing my clothes. Vacation at a boyfriend’s house is the best!” He holds my hand and plants a peck.

I love you.” he says nearly whisper.

“I love you too.”

He gives me a soft kiss onto my lips before I get out from the car. I wave him and enter my house.

I lock the door and dash into my room. I rest my body on the bed, I am all worn-out as hell but it is worth, it hurts on my body and my legs. I'm going to have my forty winks without changing my outfits into pyjama. In a second I'm about to close my eyes, I suddenly widen my eyes and jump off the bed running toward the table in my room. I pull out the chair and sit on it, I turn on my laptop. I connect to the browser and open google chrome. I click on one of the bookmarks, 'experience project' .

 I want to inbox that JYH , I wonder what's he up to after he said he's going to confess to his crush. I log in into the web by typing my username and password. Without bothering the notifications and other inbox, I start to inbox him, I hope he'll reply as soon as I send this inbox.

From: Jae YW
To: JYH
Description:
 Hi there! How are you? Sorry if I'm bothering you, I'm just wondering if you had confess to your crush?

While waiting for him to reply, I open the notification box. It's the responds for my experience before but I'm lazy to read it. After 3 minutes of sighing, waiting for him to reply, I refresh the browser. And yes, there it is! He replies.

From: JYH
To: Jae YW
Description
:
 Hey! I'm totally fine and you? And perfect! I just sent him off just now. I just reach my home, I log in into this web and see your message. Please congrats me about that, I did it! Today, since I think today is the most suitable to hold a sweet event like that. And guess what? He loves me too! Oh **** this world, I was like an insane before, but after knew that he loves me too, I was like why I didn't confess to him earlier! And we're having such a happy day together. Other news, I'm going to his house for this time being because his mom is not at home. I might end up doing something bad and naughty to him. lol. What about yours?

*The four ****, it supposedly shows '', but the website being so nice and don't like cursing, lol I guess. So any vulgar word will be detected and changed into * . Instead if you spell it incorrectly.

From: Jae YW
To: JYH
Description:
 Then I'm in superfine! Hahaa. Omg really? Congratulation! But hey, I don't know either this is coincidence or what, but we're totally in the same situation. He called me this morning for a hang out, I never thought that he's going to confess! I was like fvk he loves me too! Now I don't have to worry anymore. We're having a best day ever together and again, I invited him to my house, because him being a -worry-hole since I'm all alone at home, my mom went to a meeting abroad for a week. So he's going to accompany me. Yeay! I wonder what would happen. *naughty imagination* . And yea, good luck on planning your naughty tricks for your not-a-crush anymore but a lover!

*Because vulgar word can be detected, so I always spell it incorrectly such as to fvk.

From: JYH
To: Jae YW
Description:
 Damn again?! I think this would be fate. Ahaha. Congrats to you too! I wish for him doing something naughty to you tomorrow, so get ready!

From: Jae YW
To: JYH
Description:
 Yea congrats to us. Well we'll see. Then, I'm going to sleep now. Good night!

From: JYH
To: Jae YW
Description:
 okay, me too. Good luck and good night!

*

As our conversation ended, I turn off all the apps and my laptop. I walk to my closet and take out a pyjama in a blue colour with leopard printed pattern. After I change, I drop my body to my bed hugging my pillow. I think for a while, how can two persons go through the same thing? Is it coincidence?

Well I don't care. I let a long yawn and shrugged my sleepy eyes. I lost in a sweet soundly doze not a while later.

 

 

******

I’m too excited writing this. I finished writing this chapter last two night, but I’m tired to post it, yesterday I remade the poster.
So how is it?
Comment below and subs will be pleased ^.<
Sorry for grammar crimes, I reread after I finished writing it in a blink with a sleepy head, I may not realized the errors.

♥ To YunJae 
We always love you. No matter what, we’re still believing in ourselves, that you guys are real xD
Ngahahaha!


Link to my other fanfics:

LINK