Crazy!

Love Is Crazy

‘Huargghhhhh’

Hey! Wait wait, that's not a hum of a hungry dinosaur. It is just me yawning. Another day had past, where did we stop last night? Oh yeah, a new day a new story. Let's read a new book. So what will happen on this new day? Let's check it out together.

I heard my mum leaving this house this early in the morning as i heard the engine of the car's growling, such a clatter noise. Who dares to disturb my pretty sleep?! Duhh. And i wake up, take a bath, run down the stairs, go to the kitchen, there's a memo on the fridge,

'Dear baby boy, my flight is on 8 am so I have to leave early as I don't want to stuck in a stupid jam. I take a peep into your bedroom seeing you sleep. So I don't want to disturb you. I leave the breakfast in the fridge, heat it in the oven, you know how to do it right? And last night I bought apple juice, it is in the fridge too. Have a breakfast ! Make sure you get some fresh air out side ! Take care, omma loves you. Bye !'

Thus, I open the fridge, there is a white porcelain bowl of cold kimchi fried rice and a box of apple juice, I take out both. I put the kimchi fried rice in the oven, even the cavemen know how to do it. I take a sit for awhile waiting for the fried rice being heaten. I take a sip of the apple juice, emmm.. fresh air? Should I go out today? By my self? Absolutely! But where should I go?

Tingggg.

Done!

I take out the fried rice and have a taste, yummmm! Suddenly, ommmmmaaaa ! Like seriously, for a week, what should I eat? I don't even know how to cook. I'm all dead, dead, deadddd ! Dad? Should I go to his? My second omma can cook pretty well, she is the best on pastries! I continue eating the fried rice and finish the apple juice in my glass.

I walk toward the television, I turn it on. I change channel by channel, nothing, how bored stiff. So I turn off it. I rest my head on the sofa thinking where should i go. Shopping? Errr. No. Oh! My phone? I didn't even bother about my phone for a whole day last day. Where is it? I use the home mobile and call my phone, I hear a phone ringing! Forever love by dbsk. Ouch so moving and heart-rending.

I run toward the sound, it's under my bed like seriously. I take it and slide to unlock it, 3 missed calls and 2 texts. Wohooo! Who give a damn and care for me? So touching! I tap to open the log, Kim SangWoo? Why did he called me? Kim SangWoo, my ex-class president. I check for the texts, it is from him too.

'Jaejoong ah, you free tomorrow? If you are, cmon join us having a year-end party at Fanatique Hall at the Rom-mance-tique restaurant, 1 pm.'

'Yaaa jaejoong ah, why didn't you answer your call? Cmon join us! It's a lost you know. Anyway, our kingka will be here toooooo! Give me a call after you read this text.'

 Party? Oh, we didn't have the year-end party yet. Well, since I have no plan on going anywhere else, I think I should go. Firstly I should give a call to SangWoo.

"Ya sangwoo ah, mian. I lost my phone and I just read your texts just now."

"Its okay, so hows it? Going or not? Please, we'll going to have a real fun!"

"I will join you, since I had no plan to do"

"Great! I'll be waiting! Bye!"

I hang off the phone. It is 11 am now. I should get ready, I mean I have to choose, iron the outfits. What should I wear? Let see. I walk toward my closet and choose some outfits, since this is just a simple party, I don't have to wear a formal one. Yellow shirt with "PLAYBOY" written on it in a golden color, I put on a black leather jacket on the outside and a black skinny jeans will be just enough. Okay, no need to iron! Yehet! Err that's Sehun's.. pssst, I actually stan him! And ship hunhan. They're so ing lovely, there is no reason to not to love them. Just perfect. I wish I could be like them, Jung Yunho yaa.

I feel shudder on my knees and quake on my heart, since he will be there too. What should I do? If we meet up, saying hi is just okay. What will be his reaction? We didn't meet for quite a month, we're best friends after all. Best friends should be hanging out together, but not us. 2 hours before the party start, I will leave on 1:30, early is good rather than late. What should I do now? Do the laundry, yep, my clothes are the mountain in my room. I put all the clothes in a basket and go to the washing machine. Put in all the clothes, put in the washing powder and the softener, turn on the water tap and done! Wait for it to stop. I walk outside my house, take the news paper on the ground.

I move into my house and have a sit on the couch and start to read the news paper, damn the main topic with such a big font written "VALENTINE's coming" . Who else gives a about the valentines? Not me of course! A ting sound of the washing machine shows that the clothes are all done now. I fall asleep for a while just now. What time is it? It is 1:15, I should get ready. I dash toward the washing machine, quickly put out the clothes and hang it all at the backyard. I rush into my room and have my clothes and jeans on. I wash my face since I look pale--I lost in a doze just now, settle down my hair a little bit, I put on a watch and a necklace in a J shape, and perfect. 1:45 on the clock, so I walk down the stairs with a phone and a wallet, put on the shoes, open the front door and lock it.

I take out the car key, then keep it in my pocket, I don't want to drive, I'll just take a cab. I walk to the road side waiting for a cab, a cab stop and I get into the cab.

"Rom-mance-tique restaurant please." I say to the driver.

Exactly 15 minutes later, I reach the restaurant. It is a huge building restaurant with three floor , but the design is quite simple, well you can imagine it through its name 'rom-mance-tique' , a combination of Rom (italy) and romantic. Just whatever. I walk into and straight to the receptionist,

“Fanatique hall?” I ask.

“Just go up stairs and you'll see a sign from there.”

“Okay thank you.” I run to the stairs up.

'Fanatique hall'

I open the door and look around, there are many of my collagues, I thought  I am the only one who will be arriving this early.

“Jaejoong ah! This way!” Kim sangwoo. He's calling for me.

“Yaaa, I miss you dude!”

“Sangwoo ah, there's no need to be that cheesy..” I laugh.

“Oh there he is!” Sang woo points at the door which make me turn my body to see who is coming.

 ...

 

I'M. ALL. DEAD

...

 

Sangwoo run toward the figure. Tall and thin but muscular, with a sleeveless blue-black shirt on his body showing his muscular arms, a black jacket on his right hand, fair white-brown skin, a pair of eyes almost hiding behind his hair and ears but a pair of earrings can be seen, a simple black dot earrings on the both side of the ears, Ahh! Even those blind people will fall for him.

He is coming towards us, damn, even seeing him walk make me float in the air, he does really looks like a model--waving at us and an angelic smile on his face showing his white beautiful teeth, arranged in perfect.

“Jung yunho, our kingka, here you are. Hows your life?” Sangwoo approaches him giving a slight punch on the shoulder.

“I'm all fine. I almost die in boredom, thanks to this party, I didn't die.” he smirks. My mind recalled the first time I almost getting a heart attack seeing his y death smirk. /dying/

"Ya! I didn't remember of ordering a mannequin for this party, don't be a stone here!" Sangwoo dragged me to him.
“Come come” sangwoo bring him nearer to me.

Kyaaaaa just don't you in !

“Aigoo yaaa, such a perfect timing, Jaejoong arrived not a minute ago too.” sangwoo is such a , why did he bring him here. Go, go away from me.

I mumbled on my mouth, reversing a death spell I learnt from Harry potter, lol joking. I don't even know what I'm mumbling about. I bite my lower lip, playing my fingers, eyes lasered on my shoes, the hell I am doing? Someone taps on my shoulder giving me a big shock. I startle. Seriously, seeing that figure, if I'm at a beach now, I'll swim away far far away to an un-inhabited island ! maybe not, I can’t swim. errr

"Jae ah, long time no see you around." Bla bla, so it is yunho. I look up and look at the taller one. Still mumbling on my mouth,

"Hey jae ah, you're okay?" He leans down and gives me a leer, oh god his face is so close to mine !

"Annyeong yunho ah.." I bow. Awkwardness. detected!

"Yaa, why are you so formal? This is not so you, and what's wrong with your cheeks? Its all red." Yunho give a soft smash on my shoulder yet I just let a nervous smile.

“Just nothing. Ah? N-n-nothing.” Damn what's wrong with me? I am all flustered and bite my lower lip, I cup my cheeks.

“By the way, sorry for not give you a call for hang out, I lost my sim card and I can't renew it. isn't ? So here my new number.”

“Oh okay..” I take out my phone and type his number and save it. Once I tap the save button, I am hugged tightly. What?! I can't say anything, my mind go blank, my eyes are going to explode out, and mouth was locked. I think even the locks on namsan tower can be opened though, but not my mouth.

"Jae ah, I miss you so much! I think about you everyday you know?" He hugged me tight, I just... just.. can't breath! But at the same time, I feel calm as I always loved being in his embrace, the smell of his cologne making him smelling so great, he never changed his cologne with a different brand, it is Acqua Di Gio from Armani.

"Ah yunho ah..." I let a small groan, and I take a deep breath when I escape from his hug. What a gentle smell, it is so warm being in his hug but... he hug me to tight so I can't breath asdfghjkl. Oh !

He break the hug.

"Jae ah, do you- ..."

"Okay now it seems like everyone is here ! What about we start the PARTYYYYY!" Everyone cheering for him. Sangwoo already on the stage, his sentence cut Yunho's before he finishes his line.

"-you what?" I ask.

"Emm nothing. Later okay? Let's finish this party first and enjoy!" He holds me on the hand, as we take a step, he turns back and looks at me.

"What?" I ask oddly, just no need to in stare at me like that, I may die in a second.

"Your hands.. so cold.." he cups my hands with him but I pull my hands back. "Just give me, it's not even like I'm going to bite you, anyway, why should I bite on the hands because you have a neck." he again smirks and pulls my hands, he starts to brush my hands againts his hands to heaten mine.

"I think it's hotter now." he smiles and we walk towards the stage and start to cheering together. And me. What ? Turned into a mannequin of course! Wait Ron weasley did you say,

Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow,
Change this (me),
into a mannequin.

Did you? Oh sorry I forget we're not in Harry Potter movie now, so no Ron and spells won't do here.

"Well now first I wanna introduce you, to our band in our class, Yoshiiii Band! They will sing us a few songs of their own, let's enjoy them!"

Yoshi band, three of my classmates, Minhyun, Ren, and Jr formed a band of their own since they love singing and their voices are jjang (great)! So we really enjoy them singing, after a few songs, Yunho pulls me again to grab some foods there. We take two small plates and put some snacks and desserts there. We walk to a round table with two seats for me and him, I take a sit first after put on the plate on the table.

"Wait, I'm going to grab drinks for us. Alcohol or juice?" He asks. I make a no gestures on my hand.

"Don't want to get drunk." I said.

"As usual.." he chuckles and take his steps to the juice. I stared at him for a minute without blinking, then he walks here with two juices on his hands. I immediately pretend to eat.

"Here you are the juices. One for you and one for me." he puts the juice in front of me and takes his seat.

 "Thanks." I eat the dessert, a strawberry pudding with some tangy flavor on top of it, poured with choco butter milk around it. Yumms

"Delicious?" He asks and I just nod.

"Aaaa~" he opens his mouth like a child waiting for their mummy feeds them. I can't refuse it so I feed him.

"Emm, delicious." he then looks at me, not a quite "me" but my lips. Wait. What ?! My lips. Is he... going .. to... He chuckles, he comes nearer to put his right thumb on my lips, gently move it to my lips side. He looks at his thumb and cleans it with a tissue.

"Choco on your lips." he chuckles again. I smiles awkwardly.

"T-thanks."

"No biggie."

"Listen up! Listen up!" Sang Woo catches our attention.

"Listen up, to lovey-dovey back there listen up, stop flirting with each other and listen up. So here now, we're going to hear another song. From... from... from our kingka!"
"Jung Yunho please come up here and sing! Everybody are you readyyyy?!"

"Ne!"
"Jung yunho! Jung yunho"
a loud voices cheering for him. He dumbfounds.

"W-w-hat?" "Me?" He points on his face. He looks at me, I laugh.

"Please go, everyone want you to sing."

"You? You want me to sing?" Eh what? -.- what kind of question was that? Seeing people cheering for him, so I just nod.

He walks up to the stage, he takes a sit on a chair, he puts a guitar on his lap, adjusting the mic and clearing his throat.

"Oh well, hi. Since I was forced to sing. So I will sing."

The whole hall full with applauses.

"I will sing you a song, One thing by one direction. Listen up.”

I've tried playing it cool
But when I'm looking at you
I can’t ever be brave
'Cause you make my heart race

Shot me out of the sky
You're my kryptonite
You keep making me weak
Yeah, frozen and can't breathe

Something’s gotta give now
'Cause I’m dying just to make you see
That I need you here with me now
'Cause you've got that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But I need that one thing
And you've got that one thing

Now I'm climbing the walls
But you don't notice at all
That I'm going out of my mind
All day and all night

***

 He starts to sing, for a few times he'll looks at me while smiling, i just can't help it but welcome the stupid crimson tinge--crawling onto my cheeks. This is the second time I hear his voice singing, it's soft and gentle, with a beautiful he sang, I again float in the air. When he finishes the song, he bows to everyone and received a big applause from everyone, so do I. He walks down and come to me.

"Hows that?" I give him a smile and put up both of my thumbs. Before the party ended, we go for a chat with other classmates. Everyone enjoys the party. One by one, the people start to leave the hall with happy face on them, satisfied on the heart, sure. I take a peek on my watch, it is 6:13 pm now, I bet it's getting darker out side of this restaurant. Yunho is still talking with our other classmates, so I don't want to disturb him even I really really do wanna say at least a goodbye. I walk to SangWoo.

"Bro, want to leave now?"

"Yeah, there's no one home and I should go back"

"Okay then, bro, we'll see again!" He smashes me on my shoulder.

"Of course!" I smash him back. I take a step toward the main door of the hall, giving a leer to Yunho, but he's not there. Suddenly,

"Jae ah!" He is already by my side. Is he ghost or what? Please be a vampire, I always want to be a vampire! But first, he has to bite me right?

"Wanna go home already?" I nod.

"See you, yunho ah." I turn my body and take a step to the door.

"W-wait!" He shouts. He runs to me and stands in front of me.

"Do you already have plans after this? I.. umm.. want to send you home. I.. have something to say." He looks nervous.

"Nope, there's no one home, and I don't have any plan to do. Oh okay." wait, did I just say 'okay?' Of course it is in not okay!

"Wait, gotta grab my jacket." he quickly runs to take his jacket on a bar and see SangWoo to say goodbye and he runs back to me.

"Let's go." I nod and we walk out from the restaurant. We walk next to each other awkwardly, well me being awkward, maybe that is a common thing, but him? There's must be something going on. Whats the thing he want to say just now? I peeked him with the tip of my eye, I'm too nervous to say a word, so I just remained silent till we reach my home.

"Emm, we're here." I said.
"Wanna get in?" I. JUST. ASK. HIM. EITHER. HE. WANTS. TO. GET. IN. MY. HOUSE. WHICH. IS. CURRENTLY. NO. ONE. IN. THERE. BUT. ME ?! Thanks god he said no.

"So I should get in now, and you have to go back to your house too."

"Yea you should. It's going to be pretty chill out here."

"Then, bye. Take care!" As I want to turn my body he shouts for my name.

"Take care too. I will text you." He walks and stands in front of me, even after a few hours I still can smell his cologne. He puts his palms on my shoulders and gives me a peck on the forehead, then he leans down a bit and touches his lips with mine. I stoned. Not even shock, jengjengggggg! a mannequin again!

"Bye." he smiles and walks away with his both hands in the jeans pocket. He turns his body and waves at me. I freeze for a few minutes. After I can't see his shadow anymore, I walk into my house and close the door. I touch my forehead and slightly caress with my fingers. I put my fingers on my lips.

"HE KISS MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
"HE IN KISS MEEEEEE!"
"OH GAWD MY DREAM COMES TRUE!"
"HE'S MY FIRST KISS!"
"KYAAAAAAAAA!"

I scream as loud as I want, I don’t care if I’m disturbing the neighbourhood. It's always be my dream for him to be my first kiss, and just now, it came to be a reality.

 

*****

 

Yo readers!
After two months, here the second chap xD
 I slept at 2 a.m to finish this chap, just because I got the feels to write this.
Hows it? I think next will be the last chap, well, we'll see.