Chapter 5; We’re Back Together

^Want You Back^ (English Version)

........

Chansung glanced at the watch on his wrist when his foot had just stepped in a flower shop.

"Still one hour." Chansung said to himself, then looked thoughtful for a while, "More than enough." Then smiled broadly. He then browsed some types of flowers are on display in front of him.

"What interest have bought him?" Chansung back to see the flowers in a daze. Understandably, this is the first time for Chansung. Buying flowers for a namja –his namjachingu- it seems a little odd, but Chansung just want to be a romantic guy on this special day. And according to Chansung, giving flowers is a romantic thing.

Today is the right 2nd years anniversary’s day for Chansung and Junho relationship. Chansung planning to give Junho a surprise to take him for a ride -unknown by Junho- because Chansung just get a driver's license a few days ago. Today Chansung promised to pick Junho up in his apartment at 5 pm. And Chansung can’t wait for that moment to arrive.

Chansung finally chose an unusual interest given the female lead male actor in a movie. Standard.

"Please give me a red rose, ahjussi. And please decorated as nicely as possible." As sweet as Nuneo’s smile, Chansung added silently.

Junho’s smile with his smiling eyes immediately comes Chansung’s mind, making himself smiling oddly, and inviting gaze of wonder ahjussi florist.

"This is the flower." After a few minutes, finally ahjussi was handed a red rose that was decorated so pretty to Chansung. Yes, just a sprig. Instead of Chansung stingy or anything, but Chansung just like assuming that such Junho for Chansung, there is only one and no one else.

After paying and thanking ahjussi florist, Chansung then got into his car -given by his parents-, and run it into Junho’s apartment that were located not so far.

"It was two years already. Today will be a special day for us, Nuneo." Chansung said, smiling happily imagine what surprises will gave to his beloved namjachingu.

Soon Chansung’s car arrived in front of Junho’s apartment. Chansung stop the car before entering the parking area.

"Half an hour earlier, never mind. Huh, why suddenly so nervous like this?" Chansung took a deep breath and smoothed hair and a suit in the rearview mirror of his car.

When just going to run his car into the parking area, Chansung caught Junho glimpse out of the main door of his apartment, dressed neatly and looks so handsome. A second later, Chansung can see Junho looked around in all directions.

Definitely Nuneo waiting for me. So I didn’t bother to park the car. But why did he wait for me earlier too? Ah, surely he can’t wait to see me. Think Chansung happily. Chansung didn’t forget to take his a red rose, opened the car door and going out to meet Junho. His motion stopped when he saw a figure of yeoja coming out of the apartment door after Junho. Kim Soeun?

Chansung closed the car door again and decided to watch them from inside the car. Looks Junho and Soeun were chatting. Chansung didn’t take his eyes off them at all, because according to Chansung it looks weird. Junho will usually scuttled and hide at the sight of Soeun, but this time instead Junho looks respond Soeun chat.

Chansung kept an eye on the movements of which are now Soeun being put aegyo and being so spoiled at Junho. Chansung more rounded eyes while capturing intimate scenes between Soeun and Junho. A second ago, Soeun hugged Junho so tight, and unfortunately, Junho reply to embrace her .

What you're trying to play affair behind me, Junho-yah? When the nickname 'Nuneo' not out from Chansung to call Junho, that's an indicator that Chansung was furious at the owner's name.

Chansung opened his car door and stepped out violently toward Junho, this time without carrying a red rose.

"C-Chan-nie?" Junho stuttered realizing Chansung arrival is too early. He quickly let go of his arms with Soeun.

"Follow me!" Chansung grabbed Junho’s arm roughly and dragged Junho got into his car, leaving Soeun can only sigh disappointed in her place.

Junho put on an expression of shock and fear on Chansung treatment. This is the first time such a rude Chansung against Junho uncharacteristically always be gentle and sweet.

"You’re affair eoh?" Chansung asked in a tone that little snap when they are driving on the streets of Seoul.

"A-ani. I just-"

"I saw it with my own eyes! Ck, I can’t imagine...." Chansung smiled with a look of hurt and sad deep disappointment.

"It's not like what you think, Channie.." Junho said weakly.

"Then what?!" Chansung snapped again, his face was flushed with anger that had been mastered his mind.

"I-I.. I.." Junho glanced Chansung briefly. With a tone of fear he continued "O-only.. dating.. a day, today. And it's over, Cha-"

Suddenly just saying Junho's got a deadly stare from Chansung.

"JUNHO-YAH!" Chansung cut with a higher tone, making Junho had jumped. Chansung squeezed the steering wheel in his hands. "You even have affair on our anniversary’s day, as I prepare everything for you.." this time Chansung tone sounded more weak and full of disappointment.

Junho just silent thought Chansung catapult just words. Maybe this can indeed be called an affair. Although Junho didn’t mean to do it.

Junho's eyes looked down, regretting that now has happened. Junho accidentally saw a single red rose lying on the bottom, between his seat and Chansung. Seen a card tucked in there, with the words:

'Happy 2nd Years Anniversary, My Lovely Nuneo ^ ^'.

Seeing it makes Junho remorse deepening. Junho was about to pick up the flowers, but with a hard pounding Chansung stepped on first, and even came close to the Junho’s hand.

"Chagiya ~" Junho dial in a tone that was so weak, almost in tears.

"You betrayed me.." Chansung's eyes began to glaze. "I'm just going to take you to the place I want to show you.. and then-"

"Come on, Channie.." Junho’s tears started rolling down his cheeks. "It's really not what you think. Trust me."

"I saw it myself. I've had enough to know which to believe and which ones are not. Mian I can’t trust you." Chansung spoke without looking at Junho.

"Listen-"

"I told you I don’t believe you anymore. All that you say, I will not trust you again. You're a betrayer! "

Junho’s heart destroyed instantly hear Chansung’s words. It was too painful. I was wrong, but you know I'm doing this for the sake of our relationship? You didn’t even give me a chance to explain it. And now you're calling me a betrayer?

Junho really regret having done that. It's all because of Kim Soeun! Junho breathed in deeply and exhale quickly.

"If you have no trust anymore, it's useless to continue. We better just end up here." Said Junho in the end. Junho circular release ring on the middle finger of his left hand, grabbed Chansung’s left hand, and coupling ring on the Chansung’s ring finger, side by side with only a circular ring on Chansung’s middle finger. "It is. I return it to you."

Chansung stared in Junho,disbelief. "So you chose to split up with me, because that yeoja? Even you get this ring off." Chansung looked Junho's eyes were now looked back in his eyes. Chansung's looked in Junho’s eyes intently, trying to find the truth in it. But Chansung only find the tears flowing from Junho’s narrow eyes.

Chansung hearts ached to see Junho crying, therefore. Chansung tears had come rushing from his large eyes. In a few seconds they just mutual silence, staring at each other with wet eyes, as if weeping separation recently they agreed.

TTIIIIIIIIINNNNN ..!!

Sound the horn to restore them and bring awareness to realize what they have and will happen.

Them-unconsciously- just ran a traffic light with tronton truck -ever honk- ready to hit their car from the side.

"Chaaaaanniiiiiiiie..!" Junho shouted.

"Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhh..!" Followed by a shout from Chansung.

*

*

"He lost his memory of recent events that made his soul shaken. He didn’t just forget what happened, but also on objects, places, and people involved in the incident. "Obviously doctor when Minjun complained that his brother couldn’t remember what had just happened, who was with him in the incident, and didn’t recognize Soeun when came to visit him.

He doesn’t remember me? Chansung -in the form of a spirit- who participated in the doctor's eavesdropping come to feel sorry for what happened to his boyfriend. He was in a coma and his boyfriend didn’t remember him, what could be more dramatic than this?

A few minutes later there was a figure dressed in white like an angel who picked him up, took him flying into the sky, into a white room with a male figure blindingly fierce with body extra large sitting behind his desk, with a book and a giant pen, everything was white. In front of a queue of people lining up -whether they are queuing ticket or anything, Chansung did not know-white clothes and white skin looks pale. Only Chansung only one color in there.

"Hwang Chansung." Ferocious man was calling Chansung. Chansung who feel confused, staring at the angels that took him to that place with that look of  ‘what do I do?'. The angel then pointed toward the front of the man's ferocious using his chin. Chansung then walked slowly to the front of the man's fierce.

"Hmm .. you entered in my temporary note. This is rarely the case. "Said the man, staring at the piece of paper in front of him.

"I don’t understand what you mean?" Chansung didn’t know about temporary note or whatever it's called.

"You shouldn’t have died, but the injuries you experienced and little desire to survive during the incident that made you to be here." Obviously he's fierce.

Chansung thought for a moment. He really had felt like to die when Junho decided to part with him, because for him, life without Junho as good as dead.

"But what if I want to come back alive?" After learning of the results of eavesdropping –on Soeun’s story to Minjun- that Junho dating Soeun a day  just to fulfill a Soeun’s promise to release Junho if Junho would be nice and go out with Soeun just one day, Chansung feel sorry already accused Junho of all sorts and didn’t give Junho a chance to explain.

Of course now Chansung want to live again and to apologize to Junho. But how? After all this time Junho not remember him anymore. Chansung felt limp instantly remember that.

"There's someone who makes you want to come back to life, but the man couldn’t remember you, right?" Asked him sternly that.

Chansung fierce little surprised because he knows exactly what it has in mind. Chansung saw fierce man, from his size he didn’t look like a human being. Yeah, maybe he is the god of the sky that can read people's minds, thought Chansung.

Chansung nodded his head, answering the question he was ferocious, "Ne."

"Since he who makes you want to come back to life, then you will come back to life if he remembers you and wants you too, of course." Replied the man.

"But what if he never remember me anymore?" That's the worst possible thing they have in Chansung’s mind at the time.

"Then you will die for good." He said lightly. "And you also have a time limit of course. It's Unlikely you're going to continue until the old haunts over if he didn’t also remember you." He added.

"How long?"

"Just 40 days. You can get into his dream every time you think about him, but your name will automatically disappear in the dream. You're not allowed to interfere with his life by touching him, touching the people around him, or whatever it is. If you break them then your time will be reduced 3 days. How? Do we have a deal?" Asked him sternly that.

"Are there no other options? It's too hard. "Chansung sighed.

"Another option is I will remove your name from my temporary note.. and move your name to this notebook, right now!" He tapped gently on the front page tome,"And that means you'll never live again forever, how?" Chansung then examined more closely. Chansung can even feel the breath coming out of his nostrils feels like a high-powered blower.

"Then I just select the first option." Chansung replied resignedly, as a second option doesn’t include an option for Chansung.

"Do we have a deal?"

It does not deal, but coercion. Totally not fair.

"Nee .." Chansung said half-heartedly.

.....................

*

*

Junho opened his eyes, then closed again. Feeling blinded by too much light into his eyes. Junho tried again to open his narrow eyes slowly, this time there is no glare again. When his eyes opened perfectly, Junho could see Chansung’s smiling faces at him. Chansung’s Shadow who cover the light and make Junho didn’t feel glare again.

"Channie?" Said Junho so soft. Junho couldn’t help to smile because of too happy to see very dear namja to his heart, was right in front of him at the moment.

"You wake up, huh? You made me wait a long time, until I was almost dead." Said Chansung with cranky tone made-up, while pouted his lips, making her upper lip -who had been pout-growing more pouted.

Junho smiled at Chansung’s reaction, "Mianhae.. Chagiya.. "

Chansung felt fireworks blazing in his heart this time, because it gets too happy to hear sweet words from Junho. Also glad that long wait finally over. Now he can get back together with Junho. Oh God, I really miss him.

"As long as you promise you'll never leave me again." asked Chansung with a pleading face.

"Of course." Junho replied firmly. Junho tried to wake up from his sleep when he felt his head was so heavy and dizzy. Chansung then helped him sit up. Junho held his head still felt dizzy.

"You must be feeling very dizzy. Sorry, maybe I was too heavy objects dropped on your head." Chansung Junho’s hair gently fondly.

"Of course, you break it down a wooden box containing my baseball equipment, Channie. And it's so heavy." Junho still remember well the events just happen early this morning, when suddenly a wooden box containing his baseball equipment came out of the cupboard and landed right on his head, making him bleed. And further Junho didn’t know what was happening because he was passed out.

Chansung just responding to babble grinned. That occurred to him when it was discovered he had a pretty hard objects to be dropped on Junho’s head. If he just dropped a cardboard or other light objects, then it will not cause any effect on Junho’s head and Junho’s memory will not be back.

"I really miss you, Nuneo.." Chansung stood up from his chair and leaned slightly to hug Junho.

"Me too, Channie.." Junho reply Chansung’s hug.

Chansung strengthen  his arms to Junho, the scent of a very, very dear to his heart. The scent is always able to calm him. I couldn’t help if should lose you again, Nuneo.. Chansung tears slowly dripping, bubbling feeling troubled, scared, and happy are mixed into one.

"Don’t cry, I will not go anywhere else." Said Junho seemed to know what he had Chansung’s mind. But Junho said in a raspy voice, signaling Junho wept too.

Chansung releasing his arms on the bed and sat on the edge of Junho. Chansung outstretched hand wiped tears from Junho’s cheeks, Junho also did the same thing against Chansung. A second later they looked at each other and smiled at each other.

"Nuneo.."

"Hmm.."

"Which song do you promise me? Sing, I want to hear." Asked Chansung holding Junho’s hands.

Junho said nothing, didn’t give any answer.

Chansung who didn’t get a response from Junho so worried. "Don’t tell me you forgot it."

"O-of course I don’t forget.. I just.. ngg.." Junho bit his lower lip.

"You what?" Ask Chansung panic. It slightest thing will be able to make Chansung was very worried since the incident.

"I-I remember it well. It's just that I feel.. hmm.. a little nervous to sing it." he admits.

Of course, Junho was familiar with his songs well, he even had to practice many times to sing in front of Chansung, Junho also often borrowed his hyung’s piano to practice singing it.
Honestly Junho prepared song to sing in front of Chansung during the celebration of 2nd  anniversary of their relationship, as a surprise for Chansung. But they are being screwed by their quarrels and accidents that followed after that, coupled with the loss of Junho’s part memory J.. Aaaaarrrrggghh..! remember all of it just make your head dizzy Junho, Junho really don’t want to remember the terrible events again.

".... ong for me. Come Nuneoo ~" Junho seen Chansung being nagged. Junho didn’t know what Chansung been saying, Junho wasn’t really listen because too busy of daydreaming.

"All right, all right." Said Junho gave up in the end. "I have offered this song to namja I loved so much, um .. Hwang Chansung. "Junho glanced at a Chansung, making Chansung smiled. "It's called Want You Back."

Junho sighed briefly, preparing to sing. While Chansung preparing to hear his namjachingu’s sweet voice. A second later Junho closed his eyes and began to sing..

Listen! you're my everything .. I want you back,

Junho smiled slightly at Chansung with the look of love.

furidaa ame ga bokura no omoide no basho to hitori no boku wo
ano hi no namida no you ni matanurasu yo
toki ga tateba donna kioku mo usureru to omotte itanoni
konna ni mo mada oboeteru

Chansung closed his eyes to hear Junho singing. Chansung memory floated on the toughest days of his life, when he had separated from Junho. Only temporary, but it feels so long.

I just want you back kimi ga subete sa
suki de suki deshou ga nai
aitakute harisake sou sa
mou ichido meguri aetara zenbu zenbu dakishimeru
kono ai wa unmei sa want you back

hazusenai ringu no naka ni kizamareta kimi to boku no namae ga
ano hi no futari no yakusoku wo noko suyo
machi tsuzukeru koto ga kore hodo kurushii to ta toki kara
yamanai koukai no naka ni

Chansung then remembered the sweet memories of them both. Memories are too precious to be forgotten.

I just want you back katte sugitemo
kimi wo kimi wo akiramenai dare ni mo furete hoshikunai
Want you back modore nai nara umare kawaru nando demo
shindemo hanashi wa shinai

Chansung opened his eyes and stared at Junho singing for him. He is really the most precious for Chansung. Now Junho was beside him, and Chansung will not let him go. They will stay together, wherever they are.

yozora meguru hoshi ga
nan’okunen no toki koeru you ni
eien no ai wo chikau yo

Chansung stared at Junho. Everything in Junho is so beautiful in Chansung’s eyes, his nose, his lips, his eyes, his smile, his smooth skin, his attitude, his voice, and even his .. Oops. Chansung tried to hold back his laughter so as not to ruin Junho song.

I just want you back kimi ga subete sa
suki de suki deshou ga nai
aitakute harisake sou sa
mou ichido meguri aetara zenbu zenbu dakishimeru
kono ai wa unmei sa want you back

Junho hugged Chansung after finishing his last sentence. Chansung reply to hug Junho tightly.

"Gomawo, Nuneo .." Chansung whispered in Junho’s ears, making Junho smiled delightedly.
 

Chansung relinquish their arms, then take Junho’s left hand. Chansung took off the ring in the finger of his left hand, pairing the ring on the ring finger of Juno’s left hand, and kissed it gently.

"Don’t ever be released it again, understand?" Said Chansung half-threatening, but with a smile at the end.

"Arraseo." Junho nodded in understanding. He stared at the ring engraved name Hwang Chansung now -back- circular beautifully on his finger, he smiles alone.

"Nuneo.." Chansung called softly.

"Ne, Channie.." Junho view that first focused on the ring on his finger, now staring at Chansung now turning the call.

Chansung held out his hands, cupped Junho feels smooth cheek in his hand. Cheek almost for 40 days he could never touch. Cheeks are flushed whenever Chansung always do romantic things at Junho. Chansung's fingers gently Junho’s cheek, it feels smooth, very smooth. Cheek was then flushed red from Chansung's fingers touch.

"Are you blushing? Kkk ~" Chansung chuckled himself see Junho’s reaction. Junho was always like that when Chansung to embarrass him. And finally Chansung thankful moments like this can happen again.

Junho just smiled and bowed his head to hide his red face. Chansung right hand touched Junho’s chin, Chansung slightly raising it so the face is not down anymore. While Chansung’s left hand fell slowly on Junho’s right shoulder.

Chansung closer to Junho’s lips. As they got closer distance, Chansung can feel Junho held his breath, preparing to receive a kiss from Chansung. Without waiting anymore, Chansung pressed his lips softly to Junho’s lips, kissed briefly, then press it again. A second later they kiss became deeper and deeper, which has also been releasing longing so deep they feel.

After they finished their kiss, Junho bring their foreheads, and kissed Chansung’s lips briefly "My Channie.." he said softly.

"Hmm.. My Nuneo." Reply Chansung smiled happily. Their eyes stared at each other with full of love.

"Yach! Hwang Chansung! Lee Junho!" a little voice yelling interrupted intimacy between Chansung and Junho.

Simultaneously, Chansung and Junho was turned to the sound source....

*

*

Minjun looked Junho lying in the ICU with a sense of worry, fear of something bad happening again in his beloved brother. His eyes were already swollen from crying. Taecyeon who was beside Minjun only hug Minjun for a little comforting.

"Get some sleep first Minjunnie, is already more than 11 pm. I'll keep Junho." Taecyeon Minjun’s hair, who was in his arms.

"I'm not sleepy, Taec." Minjun replied softly, like he didn’t even have the energy just to speak with normal volume.

"I know this is hard for you, but you also have to stay healthy. If you get sick, then who will keep Junho?" Taecyeon see Minjun reactions were silent, and then he continued. "At least just close your eyes, in my arms."

Taecyeon speech seems convinced Minjun as soon Taecyeon could see Minjun a little shift position in Taecyeon's arms, burying his partially  face in Taecyeon’s chest, and slowly closed his beautiful eyes. Taecyeon brief kiss on top of Minjun’s head.

"Hurry up, Junho-yah. Pity your hyung." Taecyeon rubbed Junho’s arm softly lying in front of him.

Taecyeon just kept looking at Minjun who was asleep in hir arms, feeling Minjun breath regularly that hit shirts in Taecyeon’s chest. Minjun face looks very tired with a slightly swollen eye. Although Taecyeon look tough, but in fact he was crying inside look at Minjun and Junho state, and also Chansung.

Hours are 24:00 o'clock precisely when Taecyeon tried to close his eyes for a moment to eliminate sleepiness. But just closed a few seconds, his eyes forced open again by Wooyoung cries from across the room, the room where Chansung treated, with a guard Wooyoung and Nichkhun.

"Andwae Chanana..! wake up..! Don’t go..!" Wooyoung crying and wailing came.
Minjun and Taecyeon snapped heard Wooyoung screams.

"What is it? Did something bad happen to Chansung?" Minjun voice sounded weak but full of worry.

"I'll go check." Taecyeon stood up from his seat, followed by Minjun.

"I'm coming." Decide Minjun.

But just be stepped, Minjun heard what seemed to solve his eardrums.

Beeeeeeppppppp

The voice came from the heartbeat detector that is connected to Junho’s body, followed by the formation of a straight line on the screen a second later.

Minjun instantly felt like a thousand volt electric shock, making her body stiffened in the second, then was so weak the next second.

"Don’t do this on hyung, Junho-yah. Jaebal." Tears slid Minjun cheek without being able to control it. Minjun body feels so weak as if his bones were not able to hold his own weight.
Minjun defense collapsed already. His body collapsed back to Taecyeon who deftly keep him from falling to the floor.

"Minjunnie, wake up.." tears are Taecyeon always hidden finally forced out from behind the bags under his eyes, to feel the pain that his lover felt.

*

*

"Yach! Hwang Chansung! Lee Junho!" a little voice yelling interrupted intimacy between Chansung and Junho.

Simultaneously, Chansung and Junho was turned to the sound source ....

"Yach you! Quickly go to the line, don’t be alone on!" The voice boomed in their ears getting both, especially for Junho who  heard it for the first time. While Chansung was getting used to the sound guy was fierce.

"Isn’t now already past midnight, but why there are still people screaming like that?" Junho walked to the line with a trailing Chansung while grumbling.

"Here, don’t know the day or night Nuneo." Chansung grabbed Junho's hand running behind. They are dressed in white like all the people who were lined up in front of them.

"Nuneo.." Chansung call.

"Hmmm?"

"I'm sorry I have made you like this, make you part with your hyung, with Udong too." Chansung looked down sadly, feeling guilty. "Indirectly, I've killed you, Nuneo."

Junho took Chansung’s both hands and stared at Chansung, smiled.

"Don’t say that Channie. I feel lucky to be back with you. If I was given the option to return to live again, I wouldn’t go, without you." Junho rying to convince Chansung.

"Gomawo, Nuneo." Chansung stepped forward and gently kissed Junho’s forehead, with the position of those who are still holding hands. Fortunately, they are queued in the back row, so it isn’t visible to others.

But it turns out they were wrong ...

"Hwang Chansung, Lee Junho! Don’t talk yourself!" Booming voice came again, making everyone in the front row looked back in unison.

The many pairs of eyes staring, making Junho and Chansung immediately release those who were still holding each other. Both then bowed embarrassed at having been caught making out.

Secretly Junho noticed Chansung’s face little flushed. This is a rare sight for Junho. Usually Junho's face made flushed by Chansung’s behavior. Junho smiles himself staring at Chansung.

"What did you see?" Chansung who consciously looked at by Junho so embarrassed, he immediately facing forward, turned Junho. So that Junho can see now is Chansung’s strapping back. Junho looked Chansung’s back admiringly.

Luckily I have you, Channie. If I knew you from the first ..

Junho suddenly remembered Wooyoung. Wooyoung was definitely present bawl like a child, because the loss of two friends at once. Perhaps Wooyoung’s days ahead will also feel more lonely because Wooyoung will sit alone while in class, and would eat alone in the cafeteria at the break, at least until he found his new best friend.

Woo.. Me and Channie sorry have to leave you, for the sake of our happiness. You must be strong boy and never whiny again. Khun-hyung will definitely take good care of you. Thank you for all your kindness and wonderful friendships. I'm definitely going to miss all the funny behavior and expression of you. I and Channie love you very much, Woo.

A tear slid down a pair of Junho’s narrow eyes. Moments like this always remind him toward Minjun. Usually when Junho sad Junho will cry in Minjun’s arms, and Minjun will soothe Junho with a warm embrace like a mother's embrace, a rare Junho get from their eomma. Now this was definitely his hyung crying Junho’s death.

Hyuuuung ~ forgive me. I really must go. Hyung, you are the best hyung. Your love is always take care of all the bad things happening to me. Don’t worry about me hyung, I'm here would be happy with Channie. And I'm sure you'll be happy with Taec-hyung. And I hope oemma and appa will be watching you. Right now I miss you hyung. Maybe once in a while I will come to our apartment to see you. I'm very very love you hyung.

Tears rolled from Junho’s eyes getting heavy. Today Junho really want to hug his hyung to pour out his grief, as usual. But Junho could no longer do it.

Junho took two steps forward, put his white arm around Chansung’s waist, Hugged Chansung from behind. Chansung hold Junho’s hands around his waist as a sign that Chansung replied his arms, without turning toward Junho for fear of getting another reminder of man's fierce. Without knowing by Chansung, Junho crying silently in Chansung’s back.

I love you Channie, and I don’t want to be separated from you anymore. I want to be with you forever, I'll never let you go, even if it means I have approached death.

Junho tightened his embrace on Chansung. He then smiled happily between his tears.
 

I just want you back katte sugite mo

(I just want you back even after hand)

Kimi o kimi o akiramenai darenimo furete hoshikunai

(I don’t want to touch anyone, you don’t give up on you)

Want you back modorenainara umarekawaru nando demo

(Want you back, reborn many times I can’t go back)

Shindemo hanashi wa shinai

(I will not let go even if it means death)

2PM-Want You Back

*

*

*

^THE END^

 

From Me:

Finally ended.. :D HOW readers with the ending,? satisfied,? Or disappointing?
Actually I didn’t know it included a happy or sad ending. Arguably happy but really sad too, say sad but also happy because finally Channuneo back together again .. wrote up readers would consider this a sad ending or a happy ending, the important thing I've unite Channuneo back, hhahaha .. : D

Thanks for your comments, I hope you also leave a last comment for this fic, hehe..

Gomawo readers.. Happy reading.. and see ya in the next fic..:D