Chapter 4; I’ve Got a Clue

^Want You Back^ (English Version)

Minjun back to his room to take Junho’s phone. He opened his desk drawer and took Junho’s phone for  return the phone to the owner. Minjun stared intently to the phone.

"Am I going to just give this phone to Junho? Or do I have to do something first?" Minjun confused what to do. He didn’t want any action. Inwardly he cursed himself stuck in a situation like this.

*

*

Junho sat on her bed clutching his black mobile phone. A few minutes ago Minjun handed Junho, and then he say goodbye to out meet Taecyeon. In fact Junho recollection, just lunchtime after Taecyeon saying goodbye to go along with Nichkhun and Wooyoung, and now Taecyeon wanted to meet again with his hyung, even before it got dark. Taecyeon might want to invite Minjun to have a date together, think Junho.

"Just a few hours split, they already miss each other, let alone a few days, or months, or even years.  It’s people who are in love." Junho smiled at his own words. Inwardly he was happy to join his hyung.

"That's how I feel about you, Nuneo .." Chansung said softly, though Junho can’t hear and see him, but Chansung expect Junho could feel his presence. A moment then Chansung smile to see the smile outstretched on the Junho’s face. "I'm grateful to still be able to see your smile." He added.

Junho then looked at the phone in his hand. With feelings of anxiety and tense face, Junho started pressing a few buttons on the cell phone, along each of its contents to search for something. Something that is a justification or denial could be also the truth of the dreams that always bothered him.

Chansung was smiling happy to see Junho, hoping Junho will understand all the instructions Chansung given in the Junho’s dream.

"Chagiya ..!" Shouted Kim Soeun who suddenly was standing in the Junho’s doorway. And now yeoja began to walk into the Junho’s room.

"H-hai .." says Junho bit surprised by the arrival of Soeun. Junho and hastily hid his cell phone under the pillow, before Soeun see.

"Minjun-oppa said you're alone in your apartment, so I came here to be with you." Said sweet yeoja cheerfully. She then sat next to Junho, making Junho reflex shifted slightly toward the center.

"Ne. Taecyeon-hyung being invited my hyung on a date." Answer Junho still while fixing his seat.

"Then we also go out too. How about we go to buy our engagement ring?"Advises Soeun passion, she put her arms around Junho’s white neck with a spoiled, Junho made a little gasp.

"Tsk, you’re teaser!" Sneered Chansung didn’t like. Chansung want to get rid of yeoja’s arm from Junho's neck, but luckily Chansung still remember the consequences that have received if he did that.

"I can’t, you do know I'm still not fully recovered. And about our engagement, be a little patient noona." Junho replied with a smile, trying to give meaning to his yeojachingu.

Soeun smiled to Junho. "Of course I will be patient waiting."  Soeun pressed her cheek briefly on the Junho’s smooth cheek.

"Gomawo, noona .." Junho glanced Soeun to give a smile, but Junho bit surprised to find Soeun face so close to him, moving closer and closer. A second later Junho could see Soeun close her eyes when almost no space left between them, and ...

"Damn you, Kim Soeun" Chansung vituperation, and hurried away before it broke his heart to see that it happened in front of his eyes.

*

*

"Minjunnie ..." Taecyeon waved his hand as he grinned at the arrival of his lover. Minjun then quickened his pace, a little running towards Taecyeon who was in front of a cafe.

"What is it?" asked Minjun with panicked faces. Taecyeon had sent him a message requesting to meet immediately in the 'Beast Café' no. 27 because of its state of emergency.

Taecyeon raised his shoulders. "Molla. I'd get a message like that from Wooyoung and I was told to deliver a message to you." Taecyeon said that just as confused.

"Well, then we just go in." Minjun rushed followed by Taecyeon in behind.

Arriving in them can instantly find Wooyoung with Nichkhun at table number 27. They then join with them, sitting in front of Wooyoung and Nichkhun.

"What's happen Wooyoung-ah?" asked Minjun to the point.

"Ng .." Wooyoung bit his lower lip and glanced at Nichkhun who replied with a smile. "Hyuung ~ I-I.. I want to talk to you.." He continued. "I mean the two of you." He corrected again.

Minjun and Taecyeon clasped their eyebrows, marks do not understand.

*

*

Junho touched his lips, and then wash with water flowing from wastafle bathroom, touch it again, and then wash it again. This he did many times, and this is the fifth time.

For some reason after the kiss with Soeun, Junho wanted to remove the traces Soeun lips left on his lips, until Junho wash it many times. Perhaps former Soeun lip was gone in just one wash, but the taste left behind still so strong for Junho.

When finally think it didn’t go away as well, Junho decided to quit. He then washed his face and looked at himself in the mirror.

What’s wrong with Junho-yah? What is wrong with you? Junho asked himself.

Junho really don’t understand what happened to him today. He felt he had done something wrong. He even felt guilty and sorry that he had kissed his yeojachingu. It's weird isn’t it?

Junho even felt someone was hurt and disappointed because of the incident. Who’s that person, Junho didn’t know.

"Chagiya, are you okay? Why so long in there?" Soeun heard screams from outside the bathroom door.

Oh God!! Now Junho fear even met Soeun, fear the same thing will happen again. Currently it seems like once Junho crying, and that was only because a kiss given by his yeojachingu, a reasonable thing to do by a pair of lovers, but not for Junho and Soeun.

*

*

Chansung closed his eyes tightly, trying to eliminate the shadow of events that disturb his mind earlier. The day is in the morning but Chansung still haunt the shadows of the incident this afternoon so heart wrenching, scene where Soeun kissing Junho.

"It never occurred to me that there will be others who kiss you but me, Nuneo. Indeed, I was not ready."

Chansung stared into Junho’s face that was asleep in front of him, then began to re-imagine the sweet memories with Junho so that he could enter the Junho’s dream, as usual nights.

...............

Chansung and Junho are in their base-school warehouse- when Chansung felt ignored and Junho instead absorbed in his own world. Chansung had to wait quite a long time and Junho didn’t care.

"Chagiya, what are you doing?" Chansung asked, leaning on the Junho’s right shoulder spoiled.

"I'm writing. I would be hard to write when you lean on like this." Junho then shifted his chair slightly.
Chansung just pouted and fiddled with his fingers. Junho actually thwart Chansung to ask his out after school, when Chansung waiting times like that, even he had to ask permission to Minjun that Junho would return late so Minjun not nag. But what happens Junho even ignored altogether.

"I think I annoy your busy, then I'd better go home." Chansung sulked and was planning to go out of their base, but when Chansung about to step Junho suddenly stood up and grabbed Chansung, and hugged him.

"Mianhae Chagiya. I was just busy writing songs that I promised you. I just wanted to get it over and show you." Junho took off his arms and kissed Chansung gently on the lips for a few seconds. Chansung had widened his eyes briefly as surprised by the treatment of Junho. "Do not be angry." Junho smiled softly.

Junho’s words rewarded with a deeper kiss from Chansung for a few minutes.

"Saranghae, Nuneo." Chansung whispered at the end of the kiss.

.................

That day, for the first time Junho kissed Chansung, after all this time ever Chansung kissed  Junho first. The memories are really sweet for Chansung.

*

*

"Always like this." Junho waking up, getting used to the dreams that always come in his sleep.

I don’t know what the purpose of all the strange dreams. The dream was real, but Junho didn’t find any justification that the dream was real. Last night after Soeun home, Junho tried to search for messages and picture with tall namja in his phone, according to that shown by the dream, but Junho have not found anything in the phone, inbox and photo galleries, all empty. Junho also did not find the book notes that he used to write songs in his dream. There is absolutely no justification that the dream was real.

"It was just a dream that doesn’t have any meaning. So from now on I will not think about it or find out about the dream." Said Junho chose to give up because it didn’t get any clue.

"If you've given up on finding out who I am ..." Chansung took a deep breath, "I don’t know what else to do to stay afloat in these circumstances, Nuneo." Drop of clear liquid streamed down her cheeks smooth glide Chansung, illustrates how deeply sorrow he is feeling right now.

*

*

The next few days Chansung passed only with regard Junho, all day, all night, all the time. Even when Soeun start spoiled at Junho, Chansung will only notice. He will smile when Junho smiles, laughs when Junho laughed, and will come as sad as Junho sad lonely, and Chansung sad because he could not entertain Junho.

Chansung had decided to give up. He never imagine memories with Junho again, never came in a Junho’s dream. All he did was continue to be on the Junho’s side and watched Junho's face all the time.

"I don’t want to lose more time with you anymore. I want to see as much in our last moments. Instead. This is not our final moments, these moments last. "Chansung smiled sad.

*

*

Until that time was only three days left Chansung  could only keep watching on Junho without trying to do anything. Hopes Chansung fading hearing Junho and Soeun will get engaged next week, due to circumstances that Junho is getting better. Junho also occasionally have started going out with Soeun although only in a park near his apartment, yesterday they even bought their engagement ring.

"My time is just 3 days left, Nuneo. Feels like we are going to apart forever." Chansung said resignedly watching Junho was flipping through textbooks.

"I think I have to learn extra hard to catch up, and to prepare for final exams in a few months." Junho said to himself.

When Junho was busy with some textbook, Wooyoung came suddenly burst into the Junho’s room without permission.

"Junho-yah .." Wooyoung  call Junho with half shouted and walked quickly toward Junho who was sitting at the front desk.

"Hi Woo .. why are you here? Tomorrow's I've started school. If you came to me to play, I can’t. Although today is Sunday, but I had to take my studies books before I go back to school." Said Junho length.

"I just wanted to ask you something." Wooyoung grab Junho's hand and asked his to sit on the Junho’s bed.

"What?" Junho surprised by the Wooyoung’s attitude suddenly became serious way, not as usual.

"Do you really love Soeun?" Wooyoung’s questions  make Junho’s eyes widened instantly. A second later Junho's expression changed to flat.

"I don’t know," Junho lifted his shoulders. "I'm not sure."

"Thought so."  Wooyoung mumbled to himself. "Then do you know the name Chanana? Or Chansung? Or Channie?" Asked Wooyoung enthusiastic.

Junho just shook his head slowly as he clasped his brow, confused.

Wooyoung stood up from his seat and began to look around Junho’s rooms. Starting from under the bed, in a closet, behind the door, under the table, until all the drawers in the Junho’s room was check one by one by Wooyoung. Until sometimes cause noise brang and brung here and there.

"What are you doing in my room?" asked Junho protest Wooyoung that ruffled his room without permission so early.

"It should be around here." Instead of answering Junho’s questions, Wooyoung even continue the ruffle action. Now he's even standing on a chair and searched piles of boxes that was on the Junho’s dresser. After feeling things he was looking for was found, Wooyoung smiled with satisfaction as he tried to lift items from the cupboard and bring it down.

"Yach! Wooyoung-ah! What are you doing?" Another voice replied along with eventually figure Minjun in the doorway after hearing the commotion caused by Wooyoung.

"Auww!" Minjun startling voice makes Wooyoung slipped and fell from the chair with the buttocks forced landing on the Junho’s floor, with the contents of cardboard boxes scattered everywhere.

"I-it?” Belongings scattered on the floor simply draw Junho’s attention. Junho then approached goods and took it one by one. "It's... he's..." what Junho want to said, the words not coming out of his mouth sounds stammered and kept his eyes fixed upon the objects.

"Do you remember?" Wooyoung squatted in front of Junho who still picking up the objects.

"Are you trying to violate our agreement, Wooyoung-ah?" Minjun precede before Junho could answer.

"Junho should know the truth hyung. I couldn’t wait any longer." Wooyoung replied firmly.

"But we're already talking about-"

"What are you talking about? Are you hiding something from me?" Junho asked suspiciously.

Wooyoung hold Junho’s hands, "Junho-yah, actually ..."

............

(15 days ago at 'Beast Café')

"Ng.."  Wooyoung bit his lower lip and glanced at Nichkhun who replied with a smile. "Hyuung ~ I-I.. I want to talk to you.." He continued. "I mean the two of you." He corrected again.

Minjun and Taecyeon clasped their eyebrows, marks don’t understand.

"Well.." Wooyoung began to speak. "I know we all lie for the good of Junho, but I think we should tell the truth to Junho hyung." Wooyoung stared at the face that begged Minjun and Taecyeon.

"B-but Junho’s mind would have shaken if he knew the real situation. You know yourself the doctor did not allow that to happen." Answer Minjun with warn.

"But we've done something wrong hyung." Wooyoung persisted with his opinion.

"This is only temporary Wooyoung-ah, Soeun promise will unleash Junho after Chansung  aware from the coma." Said Taecyeon followed by a nod from Minjun.

The atmosphere that surrounds the table number 27 was increasingly concentrated with the tensions that are emitted by the three people who were fighting that argument. While Nichkhun previously discussed this with Wooyoung, just pay attention his namjachingu with worry.

"As a friend of Junho and Chanana, I really feel sad hyung. Upon entering Junho’s room, I saw his room so neat and clean till there was no slightest trace Chanana memories there. Chanana was still alive, but Soeun've removed him from Junho’s life, as if Chanana is dead." Slowly tears falling on the Wooyoung’s cheek chubby, this time not because he did not buy ice cream or fried chicken by Nichkhun, but because he feels sorrow over fate of both his friend.

Nichkhun embracing Wooyoung’s shoulders, trying to calm his namjachingu whose crying now.

"Khunnie-hyuuuung ~" Wooyoung and Nichkhun sobbing in the arms. Nichkhun just shut up and Wooyoung’s back gently, he knew exactly what Wooyoung feeling today.

"Y-yach .. Wooyoung-ah don’t cry. I'll buy you ice cream, stop crying .." Minjun feel guilty for making Wooyoung cry. He feels like to be a senior class that has doing bad things toward his brother.

"Y-You really mean hyung. What if Chanana never realized.." Wooyoung tried catching his breath a moment," What if he dies, it means you will never tell the truth to Junho? Don’t you ever think about Chanana’s and Chansung’s feeling? What if it happened to you? And you!" Wooyoung glared at Minjun, and Taecyeon. Tears are welling up in his eyes.

Minjun and Taecyeon was silent contemplating Wooyoung’s words. The atmosphere became quiet for a while, with no one to speak.

"Am I that bad? I'm just worried about Junho’s health, I don’t want his mentally shaken knowing his lover was in a coma. I want he stay happy when Chansung can’t be on his side. And when Soeun offered it, I think she could make Junho happy. Moreover, she promised to release Junho if Chansung wake up someday." Minjun a deep breath. "What's in your eyes I am a very cruel hyung for having lied to my own dongsaeng?" Minjun eyes reddening and teary.

"Calm Minjunnie.." Taecyeon embrace Minjun shoulder, trying to prevent Minjun cry.

"I know you're worried about Junho, hyung. But I guess that Soeun had made it gone too far. He put out everything on Chanana, he tried to get Chanana rid from  Junho’s life." Wooyoung replied in a tone that rises again.

"Ani. She didn’t like it. She just storing items associated with Chansung. She kept a neat, at Junho’s room." Minjun obviously so Wooyoung not misunderstand with Soeun.

"Then how about the engagement? What is also only part of the hammy theatrics?"asked Wooyoung still have not received an explanation from Minjun.

"I didn’t know about the engagement. Maybe it's just part of hammy theatrics." Answer Minjun little doubt.

"Are you sure? What if she was really planning a real engagement with Junho and tried to grab Junho through that engagement?" Wooyoung tried to convey the worst possible thing that could happen.

Minjun looked thoughtful for a moment.

"All right. If so then I will personally tell the truth on the Junho’s engagement day, if the engagement is really happening." Minjun replied firmly.

"I took what you say, hyung." Wooyoung finally agreed greeting Minjun.

...................

"Is this namja is my real lover?" Junho looked closely at some picture frames on hand. It contains picture of Chansung and Junho together. Before eliminated by Soeun, the photos were originally adorned the walls and desks at Junho’s room.

Wooyoung nodded firmly. "His name is Hwang Chansung. Because he loves to eat bananas, so I called Chanana. And you used to call him Channie. "

"He used to call me Nuneo?"

"N-ne. Did you remember? "Asked Wooyoung enthusiastic.

Junho shook his head. "In the dream, he always called me Nuneo." Junho smiled sad.

"A dream?" Wooyoung didn’t understand what the dream Junho meant, because Junho just tell the dream to Minjun.

"If the dream is true, it should also have a messages and the photos on my cell phone." Junho muttering ignoring questions from Wooyoung, Wooyoung just gape because he don’t understand the dream Junho discussed.

"M-mianhae Junho-yah, jeongmal mianhaeyo." Minjun hugged Junho's body is still squatting on the floor, in front of the dressboard.

"Hyung .. so you are deleting messages and photos on my phone? You really have the heart to me hyung. And you know about the dream, but you stand by and pretend not to know. You even delete messages and photos on the phone." Junho tried to pull away from Minjun’s hug.

"I'm so sorry for having lied to you, but I'm not deleting messages or photos or anything else in your phone Junho-yah." Minjun tightened his arms at Junho.

And when Minjun said it, they both knew who the perpetrator was.

"Chagiya .." Kim Soeun cheerfully comes with a smile as usual. But given stare aware Junho, Minjun, and Wooyoung to her, make a smile on her beautiful face to disappear instantly. "W-what is it?" Soeun stepped into Junho’s room carefully.

"I-it..." Soeun appoint some picture frames scattered on the floor, and partially in the Junho’s hands. "Oh, no!" Soeun covered with both hands, realized something bad had just happened.

"Noona .. our relationship ended up here. And forget about our engagement plan. Gomawo already took care of me while I'm sick." Junho forced her lips to smile a little smile even though it's very hard smile for  her who might he hate from now on.

"Andwae Junho-yah. Don’t leave me. I really love you. I want to be with you forever Junho-yah. Live with me, what are you waiting for Chansung in a coma? He could die at any moment." Soeun pleaded with tears running down her cheeks. While direct Junho looked at him sharply.

PLAAAKKK!!!

The slap sound is so loud shocked the whole in Junho’s room, cause redness scars on the Soeun’s left cheek. Soeun holding his cheek and grimaced with pain.

"How dare you say that!" Minjun who slaped shouting with rage at Soeun. "You'd better get out of here now!" Kicked Minjun, pointing toward the Junho’s door.

"A-am I? You're thrown me out, Minjunnie?" Taecyeon who newly arrived and stood in the Junho’s doorway pointed to himself with great confusion. "What have I done?" He added, looking sad.

Minjun surprised to find Taecyeon standing in the doorway. "Ani. I don’t mean you, chagiya. But this yeoja." Point Minjun on Soeun.

"Junho-yah, please.." Soeun kept hugging Junho begging and crying.

"Hyung, please help me get her out of here. My head was dizzy all." Junho glanced Taecyeon who walked into his room.

"Well, the prospective brother-in-law." Taecyeon and forced Soeun up and dragged out of the room Junho Soeun forcibly.

"Andwae..! Junho-yah, I love you.... Don’t leave me like this .. Junho-yah ..!" Shouts Soeun increasingly disappeared along with her estrangement from Junho’s apartment.

*

*

 

Junho sat on the edge of his bed which coincide with the cabinet, with Wooyoung, Minjun, and Taecyeon who also sat there. Nichkhun also been followed, because Wooyoung leave him too long. Junho looked closely at some photos in his hands.

"He's very handsome." Junho smiled looked Chansung’s faces in that photo.

"I'm handsome, kkk ~" said Chansung were also always be beside Junho.

"But why in every photo of me and Channie, Woo has always been there? See this, this, this, and this, too!" Junho showed some pictures to Wooyoung, looking sullen.

"Yes of course, I was the best friend of you." Wooyoung grinned proudly.

"Thank you, Udong." Chansung smiled sweetly at Wooyoung.

"Tsk. Face with chubby cheeks of yours just ruin her picture." Junho sneered made Wooyoung  pout cutely.

Junho then took the notebook and flipping through pages until the hands stop at mid-page book. "This song, which I promised him. He has not had time to hear it." Junho began to glaze. "Hyung, do I still have a chance to sing this song for him? Now he's never come again in my dreams. Is he leaving me?" asked  Junho to Minjun, while holding that the tears didn’t fall drip.

"Ani. He's still waiting for you Junho-yah." Answer Minjun up feeling so sad.

"How could I forget someone so precious like Channie? Why can’t I remember him?" Junho could no longer hold back the tears that are full bathes eyelids to glide smoothly streamed down his cheeks.

Junho remembered dreams that always come to him, remembering how sweet Chansung treatment  him, and everything that happened in the dream it feels wonderful for Junho. "I'm sorry I can’t remember, jeongmal Mianhaeyo, Channie.." Junho back tears, followed by four others who shared in the sorrow Junho felt.

"Don’t cry, Nuneo.. I didn’t even get mad at you, so you don’t have to apologize to me." Chansung-tears in his eyes, too.

"I want you back Channie. Although I don’t remember anything about you, just back to me, we can start from scratch, we can carve back our wonderful memories. So, come back to me Channie, jaebal." Please Junho with the tears came to his eyes.

"I'd love to come back to you, Nuneo. But that will not happen as long as you don’t remember me again. What should I do?" Chansung his hair frustrated. "The time is only  three days left. I had to quickly find a way to make your memory returns, Nuneo. So that we could be together again. "

Chansung then thought for a moment, thinking of ways to make Junho’s memories returned as soon as possible. Until finally he found an idea that he believes will be successful.

"Like in the movies, the person who lost his memory will return to normal when his head hit something..." Chansung looked up to Junho’s cabinet. "I'm sure this will work and I will live with you anymore. Forgive me if this will be a little sore, Nuneo, my dear. "

BRUUUUKKKK

"Auuuwww" Junho cried when something heavy falling on his head from the top of the cabinet.

"Junho-yah..!" Shouted Minjun, Wooyoung, Taecyeon and Nichkhun Junho simultaneously see the grimace in pain.

"B-blood hyuung ~"  Wooyoung closes his eyes as he pointed to Junho's head issuing fresh blood, flowing down to his shoulders.

"You're a foul Hwang Chansung. Your time is reduced by 3 days and will end at midnight." Chansung received a warning from the sky for a foul again.

"I know." Chansung replied casually as he glanced at the clock in the Junho’s room. 1:13 PM. "Only a few hours left. I bet it would work." Said Chansung with confidence and hope.

*

*

*

To be continued ^ ^

 

From Me:

sorry if it takes a long time to upload this chapter because I’m very busy.. J

Hope you’ll enjoy it and don’t forget to leave a comment, Ok.. :D

Happy Reading n’ Gomawo.. ^^