Chapter 2; Don’t You Remember?

^Want You Back^ (English Version)

 

Junho and Minjun equally silent, leaving only the sound of air from their breath respectively. Junho paused waiting for Minjun’s answer. While Minjun paused to think of what the answer should be given to Junho.

Do I have to lie? Or should I be honest? Minjun’s mind is still struggling with the two options he had to think carefully.

"Hyung?" Junho finally demanded answer that he has waiting from Minjun.

"Of course it's true. Soeun is your yeojachingu Junho-yah!" Minjun said firmly. Felt he had done the right thing.

Junho again thought for a moment. "Yes. She was my yeojachingu. How am I? "Junho asked whom, he himself didn’t know.

"Yes, it's true. You've already been dating for two years. And you will get engaged after you recover yourself later." Obviously Minjun see Junho's face is still confusion.

"Arraseo, arraseo. I already know that hyung." Junho replied quickly. Of course Junho already know, Soeun always talk about it to Junho. His yeojachingu  was asked what the appropriate dress she wore at their engagement party, party like what would they put on, who will they invite, and all things about engagement he had heard of Soeun. And discuss all that makes Junho’s head felt like exploding.

"I'm dizzy hyung, is it okay if I sleep for a minute?" Junho said goodbye to his hyung's. He then lay down on his bed, ready to sleep.

"Ne. Go to sleep. " Said Minjun smiled warmly while he cover up Junho’s body with the blanket. Minjun  caressed Junho’s hair for a moment before Junho closed his eyes.

"You have to quickly recover Junho-yah." Said Minjun softly in a sadness tone which will certainly not be heard by Junho.

.....

"Minjunie .." a voice calling his name brought Minjun back to reality . "Gwaenchanayo?" that namja implied tone of worry in his voice.

Minjun silent for a moment. "Have I done the right thing, Taecyeonie?" Namja named Taecyeon was then placed himself sitting on the Minjun’s right side. Minjun‘s cold hand grasped his right hand and his left hand lead Minjun to rest his head on his shoulder, and then Minjun’s soft hair fondly.

"Everything will be okay." Taecyeon’s  warm voice seemed able to take a load off the Minjun’s mind from his brain. It was so quiet and comfortable.

"Gomawo chagiya." Minjun tighten their grip to convey his gratitude to his namjachingu . Taecyeon then responded with a warm kiss on the top of Minjun’s head are still leaning on his shoulder.

Thank you for always being by my side, Taecyeon-ah. Minjun muttered to himself.

*

*

"Hyuuung .. how is this? He just didn’t get up." A chubby namja almost crying in his place because too worried. His face was flushed and his eyes were already filled with tears. Her lips also curved downward.

"Calm down .. surely he wakes up tomorrow, Uyongie .." replied beautiful-eyed-handsome namja standing next to Wooyoung was trying to calm his chubby namja.

"Tomorrow when? Since yesterday, the day before, the day before, the day before, you always say the same thing, and it's been two weeks. Want to when again the next day, Nichkhun?!" Snapped chubby namja speech was upset with his namja who always say the same thing every day. Not at all creative, thought Wooyoung.

"M-mwo?" Nichkhun's eyes widened in disbelief staring at Wooyoung. How dare you call me that, Udong! Nichkhun swore to himself.

"What? Why? Didn’t receive? "As though reading  Nichkhun’s mind, Wooyoung said with a sharp chin lifted. As was challenging duel with Nichkhun.

Nichkhun was snapped up for a second time. So fierce. Inner Nichkhun. However, as soon as possible Nichkhun change his expression, before the cold war starting between them.

"A-Aniya Uyongie. Do you want eat ice cream, hmm ..?" Bargaining Nichkhun with a smile that he has made as nicely as possible.

If Nichkhun couldn’t remember how much trouble he persuaded Wooyoung who being cranky, maybe he was reprimanded because his namjachingu’s  acting just irreverence. The boy is always being childish, spoiled, cute, easy cranky and whiny, sometimes it could also be so fierce as it is today. But that's what makes Nichkhun annoyance and interested in chubby namja named Jang Wooyoung.

Wooyoung nodded to Nichkhun, -still sullen -which meant that he received Nichkhun’s offer. "You want to eat ice cream with me? In the near  traffic lamp, there is ice cream shop that just opened. The ice cream’s taste is good." Said Wooyoung is not on Nichkhun, but on the other Namja was in the ICU of the hospital. Lying helpless on the bed. Wooyoung paused waiting for an answer.

"Yeah never mind.  then I didn’t ask you anymore. You didn’t want to talk, right?" Wooyoung pouted and got up quickly from his chair beside the namja’s bed  who just he talked to, about to leave the room with Nichkhun are following him behind.

"Udong Wait, I'm coming!" call that namja just before Wooyoung opened the door to get out.

Wooyoung who was called immediately turned. "Did anyone call me, hyung?" Asked Wooyoung at Nichkhun who was right behind him.

Nichkhun shook his head. "I do not hear anything, Uyongie."

"Maybe I heard wrong." Said Wooyoung before it disappeared behind the door.

Aiiissshh .. of course he couldn’t hear me. !! Namja vituperation was upset.

*

*

"Nuneo .." tall namja was calling his name. Then that namja was seen walking toward Junho just off his school jacket and hung it on a chair in his class, but Junho had planned to exit the class because now it was at rest, but that namja was first picked him up. Dressed in full uniform, tall namja somehow it looks very handsome in Junho’s eyes. More handsome than the previous days. Though he was only wearing a school uniform as usual days.

Junho grinned at namja's arrival. "You missed me, huh?" asked Junho bit tempting.

"Very much. So, come with me. "With a quick movement tall namja  pulled  Junho's hand and ran, making Junho was forced to follow namja  ran small shuffling steps.  A few moments later they arrived in front of a building, a place that has been familiar to them both.

"Yach .. why you got dragged me if you just want to bring me here?" protested Junho upset. Without even dragged Junho will definitely come there by himself. Yes, the place was a "headquarters" with its tall namja, a shed in the back yard of their school, where the first Junho been locked in it. And when it is tall namja who saved him. Now it's their warehouse  they’ve changed to headquarters, to borrow a key from the caretaker of course.

"Ani. I want to take you to another place. A lovely place." Said tall namja with sparkling eyes. Maybe if in a cartoon, lope-lope (heart shape) will come out too.

"Then why are we here now?" asked Junho still don’t understand.

"Here, come closer to me my dear Nuneo.." Namja said it in a tone that sounded tempting on Junho’s ears.

"Y-yach you, don’t tease me. I warned you!" Threatened Junho nervously as he continued to back away, keeping a distance from tall namja that continues to advance toward him.

Tall namja sweatdrop. "Yeee .. Who wants to tease you? I just wanted to take a picture together. "

"O.. Owh .. I thought .." Junho looked down ashamed because she had thought of all sorts. Great face and ears flushed immediately.

"Hahaha .. you're so cute." Namja was then held Junho’s hands and linking their fingers together. "Junho-yah?"

"Hmmm ..?" Said Junho still bowed in shame.

"Today is our first anniversary, remember?" asked namja with a more serious tone.

"Hmm .." said Junho still with the same expression.

Namja just smiled respond Junho’s attitude that looks cute for him. He then continued his sentence."Today I was a special gift for you."

"W-what?" Junho asked curiously. This time he lifted his face to look at tall namja in front of him, even though his face still flushed.

"I'm going to cut my hair, for you."  He said firmly. "Therefore let us take pictures for a keepsake, before I cut out my long hair."  Take namja was eager grin.

Cut out? Bald? That's what have in Junho’s mind. Junho then glanced at the tall namja’s long hair is a bun  (?) on his head.

"You do not need to do that. If you're comfortable with your long hair, then let it go like that. "Junho kept staring strange at namja in front of him.

"What's the matter? Not that you were always told me to cut my hair? Now instead you told me to let my long hair. Which is it? "Tanya Namja was between annoyed and confused.

Since a month ago Junho kept pleading tall namja to cut his long hair. Junho said, "Isn’t a namja will look more handsome when his hair short?" And then tall namja would only reply, "Siro. I'm more comfortable like this. " It made Junho pouted. The next day Junho would start whining again and the tall namja will respond with the same phrase, always like that. But today when tall namja decided to cut his hair for Junho, he actually forbade it. It's hard to understand.

"Ng .." Junho bit his lower lip. "But I wouldn’t like a bald namja. So, long hair would be better than bald. Looks like bald hairstyles will not suit you." Obviously Junho length.

"Bwahahaha .." Namja could not hold his laughter again. "Who says I'm going bald, Nuneo?"

"That was you said would cut off your hair, instead of it just same with bald?" asked Junho still with a puzzled face. Why is he always laughing at me? What's so funny?

"Right. But that's not what I meant." Namja smiled briefly and looked around looked toward all direction with a slight liptoe his feet. "Well that's it. Hey, Udong!" Called tall namja to chubby namja who on the walk toward them.

"What do you want me here?" asked chubby namja when he was got in front of their school barn. "What to see this?" Views chubby namja focused on tall namja’s and Junho’s hand are still interlocked.

"Not for that. But for ... " and tall namja then release affinity Junho’s hands and began to his pockets and pocket, looking for something. "Huh, my cell phone behind in class. May I borrow yours, Nuneo?"

"Of course." Junho pulled his phone from his pants pocket and gave it to tall namja. "This."
tall namja receives Junho’s phone and handed it to chubby namja-Wooyoung-.

"For this!" Continued tall namja.

"Aiiishh .. was I the roving photographer?" protest Wooyoung upset.

"I'll take a picture of you with Khun-hyung, instead." Tall namja’s bid was successful make Wooyoung’s chubby cheeks flushed. "But you have to take a picture of us are good, don’t get ugly." Threatens tall namja.

"Uh, you’re so noisy. Let's hurry up preparing for take a picture .. hana .. dul .." hear the Wooyoung’s cue, Junho and tall namja quickly take a line of sight position and pose with their foreheads pressed together, their hands holding each other, looking at each other’s eyes with happy smiles from the tall namja. Wooyoung pressing the 'capture' button of the Junho’s phone to take the picture of both namja in front of him.

"Face the camera, don’t like to be kissed like that." Wooyoung command again. Junho and tall namja was turned to Wooyoung together. And Wooyoung successful capture another image through a Junho’s camera phone.

"It is. The two photos is enough right?" Wooyoung s Junho’s phone belonging to tall namja. But Wooyoung’s hand with Junho's cell phone just hangs in the air without taken by tall namja or the owner of that phone.

Tall namja was even being cupped both sides of Junho’s cheeks with his both hands, making faces both face again. Tall namja his face at Junho and ...

"Andwae! Don’t do it in front of me!" Protest Wooyoung said, covering his eyes with the palm of his left hand that was not holding the phone.

But tall namja’s face closer to Junho's face and whispered "Saranghae, Junho-yah .."  Junho could feel the warmth of tall namja’s breath  against his face.

   

 

 

 

 

 

...........

"Saranghae, Junho-yah .." Someone whispered the same sentence again to Junho. Then Junho felt someone hug him. Junho opened his eyes and found his lying body being embraced by his girlfriend, Kim Soeun. Junho then pulled back a little stretched for that pretty yeoja. And sure enough, Soeun immediately lifted his head that had crushing Junho’s chest.

"Good morning, chagiya." Said his lover with a sweet smile that Junho always see since the last two weeks.

"Good morning, too." Junho replied, smiling. "Are you ditching school again?" Ask Junho wondered why that yeoja had to be here so early. Instead of just the day before yesterday she started to go to school? And now she started skipping again?

"Ani. I had no classes today." Said yeoja smiled again. Smile as if it never lost from her sweet face. "Are you hungry?" asked Soeun. she woke up from her seat and opened the food cover was delivered by a nurse a few tens of minutes ago.

"Ne." Junho getting out of his lying and sat against the wall behind him, ready to receive his breakfast from his yeojachingu.

"Drink it." Soeun handed a glass of mineral water and helped Junho to orally it, then feeding Junho a spoonful of the breakfast food.

"Let me ask you something, noona?" asked Junho after swallowing food.

"Ne." Said Soeun briefly while preparing for the next mouthful for Junho.

"Hmm .. the time of the accident, I was driving alone right?"Junho just want to confirm something he already knew.  Junho see Soeun nodded. Then he continue again. "When that happens, do I hit somebody to death?" This time Junho wants to know something that has not been know by him.

It could be the namja in my dream was the person I hit to death in the crash? Then her spirit is haunting and haunt me for revenge for his death. Like in horror films. just thinking about it makes Junho goosebumps.

Soeun pause every few seconds later he started to speak. "A-ani. There's no one that you hit, chagiya. Why do you ask that?" asked Soeun with radiant eyes that implies concern.

If so, who was he? Aiiisshhh ..!! Junho getting frustrated with all of this.

"Just curious. Thank God that no one is killed by me." Junho replied jokingly. Junho was never even tell it's strange dreams in Soeun. Just to add a fuss, thought Junho. While Soeun look like he was daydreaming. "Noona, why did you stop feed me?" Protested Junho.

"Ah, m-mianhae." Soeun immediately feed Junho back.

"Anyway, noona .." Junho paused to swallow the food in his mouth. "Where's my phone?" He continued asking the objects that he never seen again since he was hospitalized because of an accident.

"Your phone is on Minjun-oppa, chagiya." Answer Soeun which again with a cheery smile.

"Hmm .. Okay." Junho replied briefly before resuming his breakfast with Kim Soeun.

*

*

"Nado saranghae, Chansung-ah." He gently kissed Junho’s lips regardless Wooyoung still on there. Even with his closed eyes, Wooyoung exactly knew what was going on in front of him at the moment.

"Are you finished yet?" asked Wooyoung still with eyes that  covered using the palm of his left hand, like a kindergartener who was playing hide and seek. There was no reply from anyone make Wooyoung loses his patience.

"All right. On the count of three I would open my eyes. Hana-"

"Aiiisshh .. you're so noisy like a chicken. So annoying." He protest at Wooyoung who interrupts his romantic moment with Junho. "Go away. Huuusshh .. hussshh ..!" he drive Wooyoung away as if shooing chickens.

As usual, Wooyoung pouted his lips. "That’s your own fault  invited me here. You’re really don’t know how to thank, I’ve helped you, and now you're kicked me. I will not go!" Said Wooyoung sulk.

He then had a brilliant idea. "Why don’t we run away and go to the salon to cut my hair? After that we went to a wonderful place to celebrate our first anniversary." He whispered his idea in Junho’s ear, so Wooyoung didn’t hear that.

"But soon the bell will ring." Anxious Junho, by turning whispered in his ear.

"We're ditching it, kikikikk ~." He whispered again. Imagine ditching school with Junho have been very pleasant, how if actually doing it, it would have a lot more fun.

"Hey, what are you talking in whispers like that?" protested Wooyoung again, feeling ignored because it is not involved in talks with Junho.

"Nuneooo ... ruuuunnnn ..!"  He gives the cue and take her hand and dragged Junho ran after saying the word 'run'.

"Heyy, where you going?" Wooyoung yelled upset abandoned without a permission.

"Next time I'll buy you ice cream, so don’t be sulk Udong!" He half-shouted for Wooyoung to hear it, because they're the distance between them now. Then he and Junho ran together, laughing. It was really fun.

......

Drops of water from the sky began to fall little by little. Bringing his mind back from the memories of the past are always turning in his memory.

Tall namja named Hwang Chansung was sitting on the edge of a fence-storey building called the hospital, with his feet dangling in the air. "I'm alone now. It was so quiet. Nobody with me, even Udong wouldn’t listen to me anymore." He complained about Wooyoung, her best friend since they’re in kindergarten. Although, according to Chansung, Wooyoung now -high school students- and a kindergarten Wooyoung are still the same. It makes no difference. Only the body are growing higher than that everything was still the same. Childish.

"And Nuneo .. being with you so much fun, every single day, every single hour, every single minute, every single second. Can I have those moments again? Given our circumstances like this. I will always remember our memories. Don’t you remember that?" Chansung chest feels very claustrophobic when he said the last sentence you just said.

"It's been a long time. I miss you, my Nuneo .." Chansung bowed in, holding the turmoil in his chest as if to burst, no longer able to resist the longing is so deep at namja that he loved. Just two weeks, but it felt like it had been many years for Chansung. This feels very long wait indefinitely for sure, probably would never end. Tears began to flow from his large eyes, mixed with rain water rushing down from the sky. Adding burning a gaping wound in his heart.

 

Furidaa ame ga bokura no omoide no basho to hitori no boku wo

(It began to rain, I have memories of our location and alone)

Ano hi  no namida no you ni mata nurasu yo

(Also wet as tears of that day)

Toki ga tateba donna kioku mo usureru to omotte itanoni

(Although I was wondering what memories fade with time goes)

Konnanimo mada oboe teru

(I still remember so much)

 

 “Want You Back” – 2PM

 

*

*

*

 

To be continued ^ ^

 

From Me:

Wooooaaaahhh .. chapter 2 is finally finished too. : D (which stretched aches, xixii ..) under this chapter reader think it long enough or too long,??

have you been able to guess what's really going on with Junho-oppa,? and it is also predictable what Chan-oppa is ,? It’s already known, I’m so tired for makes my readers still curious, moreover having to hide Chan-oppa, it's hard to hide him, because he's giant .. * glance Chan-oppa* peace oppa .. (^ _ ^) v hihihiii ..

about lyrics Want You Back - 2PM I insert here, to all readers who know Japanese, please understand  if anything was wrong (and hopefully corrected, hehe ..), because I tried it through google translate by myself, and I also do not understand Japanese, so please be advised yaa,?

since the first I  heard the song Want You Back - 2PM, I just love the song. , Do not know why, the song was heartbreaking how so (the hell?). and when I try to interpret the lyrics, it fits the same idea of ​​the story is in my brain.  so I gave the title "Want You Back" for my fic.

Finally thanks so much my readers for commented my fic. that it really makes me spirit. and I hope chapter 2 is also not boring to read. I hope you like it. and don’t forget to comment again yaa,? : D

Gomawo .. and Happy reading .. ^ ^