Chapter 3; Memories of You

^Want You Back^ (English Version)

 

Hazusenai ringu no naka ni kizamareta kimi to boku no namae ga

(The name of you and I carved among the ring can not be removed)

Ano hi no futari no yakusoku wo noko suyo

(legacy promise of the two human on that day)

Machi tsuzukeru koto ga kore hodo kurushii to ta toki kara

(I knew from the time that the waiting is so much painful)

Yamanai koukai no naka ni

(In the regret that will not stop)

2PM-Want You Back

*

Chansung looked at his left hand with a sadness. Circular silver ring on his middle finger curved by name of Lee Junho, printed in Hangeul letters. Then his eyes his ring finger, the same ring attached bearing the name Hwang Chansung. Both the ring in his hands now. Yes, it ring was engraved the name Hwang Chansung should still curled on Junho’s fingers, if only Chansung not careless in taking action at that time.

I was stupid. And now I can only regret that my ignorance. Can only regret it without being able to do anything. Can only wait for that time to arrive. 24 days again. The time has two different meanings, to come back together with Junho, or to lose Junho forever. What remains now only regret and waiting that might never end.

*

*

Junho’s hospital room door opened slowly. Bring up the figure Minjun and Taecyeon with a medium-sized box that they carry.

"Oppa .." said Soeun smile and greet Minjun and Taecyeon.

"Minjun-hyuung .." Junho said smiling cheerfully showing his sweet smiling eyes. Junho reaction is always like that when he met his hyung. Junho always be spoiled for Minjun.

"Huhh. Only Minjun all you greetings. We come together." Taecyeon protest at Junho. "I also your future brother-in-law, so behave bit decently for me. Ck, what kind of brother-in-law are you?" Sneered Taecyeon jokingly.

"Who wants to be your brother-in-law, hyung? You’re so confident. What if I didn’t approve of marriage to my hyung later?" Junho joked.

"Hmm .. like that,?" Taecyeon raised box lying on the floor -which he had brought- to the Junho’s bed. "How about this?" Said Taecyeon handed the box to Junho with the eyebrows being hung upside down, like a businessman who was bribed his business partner.

"Wow .. newest PS (Playstation).." said Junho pleased when opening the plastic wrap around the box.

"I brought you this so that you don’t get bored here."  Obviously Taecyeon.

"But you don’t need this. You can play the PS's in your room." Minjun replied with a happy face.

Junho who can not understand the meaning of Minjun’s words, just link to his brow, confused.

"You mean oppa, Junho was allowed to go home?" Said Soeun with facial expressions .. hmmm .. can’t be interpreted.

"I miss my room .. and also my PS. So, let's go home hyung!" Said Junho eagerly. He spoiled hugging Minjun's waist who standing bedside Junho’s bed.

"You can go home tomorrow." Replied Minjun Junho’s hair is still his waist. Junho had a bandage on his head off and replaced by gauze and tape that just cover the wound on his forehead.

"Then I take back this PS. You've got a PS in your room." Taecyeon was about to take the PS box that still in Junho's lap, his hand had touched that glossy black box. But Junho hold swiftly.

"Something that has been given, you shouldn’t take it back!" Junho protest while still maintaining that newest PS.

While Junho and Taecyeon busy contesting PS, Soeun invites Minjun out of the room without noticed by Junho.

*

*

Junho was busy playing his new PS with Taecyeon in his bedroom when Wooyoung and Nichkhun came to see him with a basket of fruits.

"Junho-yah..!" Wooyoung greeted with a grin that looks very childish in Junho’s eyes. Ani. Not just in Junho’s eyes, but in the eyes of all who see it.

"Wooyoungie.!" Reply Junho with closed eyes -because too wide smiling- not less excited than Wooyoung. Junho happy Wooyoung came to see him, at least his class-mate can entertain him with a variety of expressions and acting funny, thought Junho. When in fact they are both the same. The difference is Junho not fast cranky, and not whiny like Wooyoung.

"Hi Khun, how about your chicken restaurant business?" Taecyeon’s entrepreneurs instinct starting out. Understandably, that 4th semester students majoring in international business was the only child of a prominent furniture businessman in Seoul. His father's company is a provider of furniture for Nichkhun’s chicken restaurant which opened a month ago.

"The progress is quite good. And I've got a regular customer now." Nichkhun said, glancing at Wooyoung who was giving a little hug for Junho.

"Ah, thank God for you." Reply Taecyeon are not aware of the purpose of Nichkhun’s speech and  glances. And then they sat on Junho’s bed, because there is no other seat. Wooyoung and Junho started playing PS together.

"The beds were so narrow." Wooyoung sighed when his PS’s game was break moment.

"Yach boy! You sarcasm me?" Protest Taecyeon felt offended because he was the greatest among the four of them. Wooyoung just grinned responding Taecyeon’s reaction, Junho almost the same. While Nichkhun just shook his head because of his namjachingu’s behavior.

Taecyeon finally stood up. "Move!" Wooyoung said on the outskirts of the bed, telling Junho to shift to Taecyeon’s original place on the opposite side of the bed. Wooyoung then shuffled to the middle of the bed in Junho’s original place. "Well this is more convenient." Wooyoung innocent grin as he began to concentrate on his started PS game.

"So selfish!" Taecyeon sighed. "Well, then I'm going to the kitchen to help Minjunie and Soeun to prepare lunch." Taecyeon said finally.

"I'm coming. Maybe I can cook some dishes for you." Said Nichkhun who immediately got the nod from the other three, given among Soeun and Minjun no one can cook well. Junho still remember very well how he must go back and forth to the bathroom during the night due to provisions dinner made by Soeun.

Taecyeon and Nichkhun passed leaving a child elementary school and a kindergarten child-Junho and Wooyoung, who were playing in the playground -Junho’s room- with fun.

"You lose, Woo .." Junho shouted when they finally finished the PS game, with Junho as the winner.

"I'm not lost, I just give in to you." Replied Wooyoung did not receive exactly lost.

"Yeah, whatever you say." Answer Junho didn’t want to bother. "How are our schools?" Said Junho.

"Still the same. It's just that I always sit alone now. And eating alone at recess." Wooyoung replied with his eyes slightly glazed.

"You're so mean to me. You rarely see me and asked me to play." Junho who noticed Wooyoung's facial expression changes immediately turned the conversation topic.

"Ah, that's because I was busy following the dance competition. Anyway, you can hail from Min, one of my friends at the dance club, who likes you. Do you remember? "Junho nodded briefly without an interest to comment further. While Wooyoung looked around Junho’s room observing. "Your room is immaculate." He comments.

"Soeun-noona were smoothed before I came home from the hospital." Junho replied flat, responded by pouting from Wooyoung, Junho didn’t know what Wooyoung want to say because he was talking to was not clear. Junho watched Wooyoung’s white neck covered in part by the high collar of his jacket collar. But there is a little gap where it jacket collar doesn’t cover Wooyoung’s neckperfectly.

"What's that?" Junho, pointing to the red mark on the neck below Wooyoung’s ear slightly open from the collar of his jacket.

Wooyoung tensed simply get it out of Junho. "I-it ..This former scrapings. Yes, u-used scrapings. I'm .. being cold Junho-yah." Wooyoung replied nervously.

"Really? But it doesn’t look like the former scrapings." It looks more like a kiss mark for Junho. Wooyoung just opened her tiny lips and closed it back. As fish in shortages water. Seeing a strange reaction from Wooyoung, Junho became more suspicious. He his face, then squinted his narrow eyes and glanced sharply at Wooyoung.

"W-what?" Wooyoung leaned over backwards to keep a distance from Junho. Wooyoung then swallow his saliva, the more nervous because he feel intimidated by the stares from Junho.

Junho then pulled her into position and change the expression on his face. "Just be honest to me, Woo. Are not we friends? We are Friend!" Junho said with a calm tone.

Wooyoung then looked thoughtful for a moment. A second later the blush appeared on his chubby cheeks. He then smiles and embarrassed himself. Seeing Wooyoung, Junho knew that guess was right.

"Gosh, Woo .. so you're busy making red marks it with Khun-hyung so that you don’tt have time to see me, huh? I never thought you were that naughty .." Junho said with a disappointed tone that is made-up.

"Y-you yach. It's not what you think. And, you don’t so innocently. I'm sure you've done the same thing with Chanana, right?" Protest Wooyoung felt cornered.

"Nana? Chan? Nuguya "asked Junho confused.

O'ow. Wooyoung who realized immediately closed her tiny lips with his palm. Pabboya Udong. Wooyoung vituperation in his heart. "No one."

"But you said-"

"Junho-yah.. Wooyoung-ah.. The food is ready!" Minjun shouted from the kitchen.

"Neee.. Hyuuunggg~" Junho and Wooyoung answered in unison. Wooyoung then scrambled to his feet and walked out of the room followed by Junho.

"Chan, Chan, who Wooyoung-ah?" Junho pressed Wooyoung. But Wooyoung just kept walking toward the kitchen.

"Dakochan." replied Wooyoung randomly..

*

*

Atmosphere of the pantry in Minjun and Junho’s apartment boisterous by laughter and chatter of six people who were there, enjoying their lunch. Yes, Minjun and Junho lived in an apartment in Seoul because of their activities, Junho who sit in 3rd grade high school and Minjun who in 4th semester major college in music. They chose to study in Seoul in order to more easily develop their talents of music. There are many opportunities in Seoul than in Ilsan, their origin. While their mother followed their father working in leading companies in Japan. Therefore they are very close and loving each other.

"You're really good at cooking, Khunnie-hyung." said Wooyoung on his namjachingu while enjoying fried chicken made by Nichkhun. Nichkhun smiled happy to receive compliments from Wooyoung. That is the reason Nichkhun ventured to open a chicken restaurant business in addition to his work studying culinary, apart from Wooyoung’s habit which almost every day to buy fried chicken. "If you have a restaurant that's me no need to pay." Wooyoung said at the time.

"You want one?" Said Soeun get fried chicken for Junho, using the help of chopsticks. But before landing on the Junho’s plate, fried chicken with chopsticks pinned off from Soeun’s hand, and cause noise. Suddenly the incident get the attention of the five pairs of eyes that were there.

"M-mianhae." Said Soeun still in a state of shock. He then picked up fried chicken that fell on the table.

"I warn you not to approach my namjachingu again, Kim Soeun!" Said Chansung warned, though his voice couldn’t be heard by anyone. This time is completely Chansung couldn’t tolerate what's beautiful yeoja did on his namjachingu. It's gone too far, Kim Soeun. You want to take my place and take Nuneo from me.

You break the rules, Hwang Chansung. Your time is reduced by 3 days. The sound echoed in Chansung’s ears, warning of the sky.

18 days left. ! That rule makes Nuneo getting away from me. Chansung vituperation upset. He was not able to do much to change this situation. Just have to wait and continue to wait.

"You have the heart at me. You laugh at my pain. You're so mean to me, Udong. You rub me out from the life of the person that I love. You also Minjun-hyung, could you lie to your dear brother. And you, Taecyeon-hyung, and Nichkhun-hyung. You are not warned, even helping your namjachingu to lie! Suppose you were in my positio .." Chansung tone rising as escalating emotions. I can’t say anything to see all this, I must do something.

*

*

"Nuneo.." tall namja approached Junho with a happy smile on his handsome face, coming to Junho’s class within two classes of his own class.

"Where is Woo? Earlier he said he wants to your class to ask you ice cream which you promised at the time." asked Junho while writing something in his notebook.

Tall namja was amused the other day to imagine events, truant action with Junho. "He was in front of the school in ice cream shop." Tall namja Answer it lightly.

"Yach .. why did you leave him there?" grumbled Junho paused from his writing, staring in disbelief at those namja who have left Junho’s class-mate alone in ice cream shop.

"So what's important I've treats. He was going to spend a lot of ice cream in there. And it will take my rest time. I'm also looking to spend break time with you." Tall namja said it is now sitting on the bench next to Junho –Wooyoung’s bench- while supporting his chin with both hands resting on the table, and his eyes stared lovingly at Junho.

"Ck, are you try to seduce me?" Junho said, nudging the tall namja’s arm. He couldn’t hide a tinge of red in his cheeks.

"I'm serious." Tall namja then glanced Junho notebooks are still open on the table. Inside were Junho’s handwritten is not so neat, there are also some musical notes written there. Realizing that namja gaze, hastily Junho pulling his notebook and hid it in his desk drawer. "Are you writing songs? Is it for me?" asked tall namja with sparkling eyes.

"N-not. You're so confident." Evasive Junho with an expression like someone who was caught. Aiishh .. He always managed to make my cheeks blush. Vituperation Junho realized inside cheeks began to heat up.

"Alright then." Tall namja then pulled out her phone and seen typing something. Soon Junho’s phone vibrates. Junho pulled his phone from his pocket. There is an incoming message, Junho immediately opened.

Saranghaeyo, Nuneo <3 Do you love me too?

Junho smiled reading the note, making the blush on his cheeks grew dense. Without saying anything, Junho reply to text messages from namja beside him.

Ne. Aieru my bear. Kkk ~

Soon Junho phone vibrated again.

Then could you write a song for me? Before you become a famous singer and songwriter later, will be very expensive asking you to do this if you're already famous. I really really want to hear your song .. >, <

Junho reply to message, this time his face a little sullen.

I wanted to, but I'm not sure I could. T.T

Junho getting replies anymore.

You can do it. Believe me.. J

Junho sighed briefly before reply.

Okay I'll try. But it may be very long time.

"I'll wait. As long as whatever it is, I'll keep waiting." Said tall namja smiled at Junho. Sincere smile. Very sincere. Junho was silent on where to get sweet treatment from his lover's too.

Teeeeeeettttttt .. bell even rang. Broke the Junho's speechless.

"I will go back to my class." Tall namja was changed slightly in his chair, steals a kiss on Junho’s cheek, then ran as fast as possible. But when he got in front of the Junho’s classroom door, he suddenly stop his run. Then turning toward Junho. "I love you, Nuneooo ..!" He shout aloud. Then re-run as fast as possible to leave Junho’s class.

Due namja behavior before, Junho’s cheeks flushed returned superb. This time it's red hue is also spreading to the ear. Coupled with several pairs of classmates eyes stare who kept looking at Junho, making Junho covered his face with his hands to hide his embarrassment. Again, he managed to make me blush. As he said it, there was a sense of happiness that welled up in the heart Junho.

..............

"I thought, hahh .." Junho sighed unvarying from sleep. This dream is more often just haunts me. Not only does every night, sometimes in the daytime dream come. It seems like a dream that wants to show me something.

"You're dreaming again?" asked Minjun suddenly was sitting on the edge of Junho’s bed. Too busy of thinking making Junho not aware of his hyung. "Soeun said goodbye to me, she had class this afternoon." Continue Minjun.

"Ne." Said Junho short. Junho then remembered something, that since a few days ago had crossed his mind. "Where's my phone, hyung?"

"Ah, there in my room. Wait a minute." Minjun then went to his room to take a phone Junho.
The dream seemed so real. If true dream was to show something, there must be something in my phone .. at least there should be a photo and message ..

*

*

With sturdy steps and fast, tall namja named Hwang Chansung through the high gates and large to enter a large room with shades in white and blinding light. Looks a long line of people who wore white, only Chansung looks striking with black suit, white shirt only.

"Yoon Seung Woo!" Calling the big guy faced fierce aloud. He sat in front of the people, behind the big and tall table, with a large notebook and a thick wide open, and rasaksa pen in his right hand, still with all-white shades. The owner's name was about to be called forward facing him fiercely, but Chansung preceded it.

"You?" Face fierce man with a keen eye. "What is your name Yoon Seung Woo?" He said with an angry expression.

"I want to talk for a while!" Chansung said firmly, ignoring the question of belligerent men earlier. After he looked ready to listen, Chansung went on. "Can’t you give me some relief?" Demanded Chansung.

"Don’t we have a deal?" He even asked.

"But it trouble me!" Protest Chansung with a high tone.

"You have 40 days. You can get into his dream every time you think about him, but your name will not automatically appear in the dream. You're not allowed to interfere with his life by touching him, touching the people around him, or whatever it is. If you break them then your time will be reduced 3 days. Is not that our deal? "Ask him again.

"But the people around him trouble me, and mess things up." Chansung replied again.

"It's not my problem." Answer namja did not care.

"But-"

"Or do you want me to write your name in my notebook right now?" Threatened him sternly.

"Andwae" Chansung rejected outright.

"Then get out of here. You hinder my job!" Expel him.

With languid steps and head down -the opposite when he comes- Chansung walked out the room. It is really hard for him. It was difficult to realize his desire back with Junho.
Chansung back to his room, not at home, but in the ICU was 19 days which was occupied, occupied rather the body. Should he still had 21 days left, but the offense was, the time left only 18 days longer.

Chansung looked at his body with the hose in the frail lying here and there. If he can, Chansung wanted to get into his body and ran toward Junho. Hugged him tightly and never release it again. Let go in a different sense.

Currently Chansung couldn’t do anything but wait and think, think about Junho. Thinking Junho and into his dream. Every midnight Chansung will think of their memories together in the order-to get into Junho’s dream. Now every Junho’s nap too Chansung will deliberately think about it and get into his dream, hope there will be an opportunity for them to be together again, in a more narrow.

But this time Chansung just want to roll back their memories, though Chansung know that Junho just woke up a few hours ago. Chansung just missed Junho.

......

Chansung and Wooyoung were eating their lunch in the cafeteria talking about the things that they have not talked about. Understandably they were old friends separated for a long time, actually just a few months. Only 4 months.

"Hah, I'm bored with you Chanana, since kindergarten, elementary, junior. I was grateful for something different than high school, though it is located just opposite each other. At least I don’t need to see you at recess like this. But why you joined me here?" Wooyoung moaned long before he starts biting his chicken.

"Don’t misunderstand, Udong. I moved here not to follow you." Chansung replied with a big smile.

"Thwen fwor whuat (then for what)?" Wooyoung talk while munching fried chicken in his mouth.

"I.. hmmm.." Chansung rubbed his neck nervously. "I want to know a narrow namja that often with you. I'm interested in him." Chansung replied bluntly.

"M-MWO?? Uhuuk.. uhukk .." Wooyoung choking his chicken itself heard Chansung's words. Chansung Wooyoung into the drinking water. "J-Junho?" Ask Wooyoung on Chansung after drinking a few sips of mineral water.

"What is his name,? his name is Junho?" asked Chansung with sparkling eyes and put his favorite banana into his own mouth.

Wooyoung just glanced Chansung quizzically. What Chanana are in love? In Junho? Oh God! Wooyoung patted his forehead. He knew the days ahead will be very troublesome, because of Chansung of course. And he didn’t want that to happen.

"By the way, where is he? Isn’t he usually always with you?" Chansung craned his neck to circulate his views in all directions, but it does not appear on Junho in the canteen.
How far Chanana noticed Junho? Wooyoung asked silently. According to estimates Wooyoung, Chansung would have watched them from far-away days, until Chansung knew Junho was always with him. "He was in the class." Wooyoung replied simply.

"Why didn’t he come to the cafeteria? Isn’t he hungry? Or he took his own food? "

"You're noisy. He is just avoiding someone." Wooyoung replied, glancing at the pretty yeoja there across the table from them.

"Who? I?" Chansung pointed to himself.

"How could you, he's not yet know you!" Wooyoung long upset with Chansung behavior that he looks more stupid than usual. What love will make people become more stupid?

"Ooh .. yeah that’s right.." Chansung stupid grin. "So when can I see him?" Ask Chansung enthusiastically.

"Shortly after the bell rang to go home, you're quick-hurry up waiting in the courtyard behind the school. You must be careful because he would run faster then." Said Wooyoung give direction.

"Does he always do that?"

Wooyoung nodded firmly.

"Ah, he's cute." Chansung cupped his hands in front of his, smiling happy.
Wooyoung looked Chansung strange. According to Wooyoung, Chansung did not fit to be sassy like that, given that Chansung have posture tall and big. Currently Chanana looks like... Wooyoung’s imagination showing the figure of Chansung is wearing a ballerina and dance around in circles with the grace of ballet. "Bwahahahahaha ..." Wooyoung burst out laughing immediately. And stupidly, Chansung bandwagon guffaw with Wooyoung, without knowing what is imagined by Wooyoung.

*

*

Later in the day's -advice Wooyoung- Chansung waiting Junho in the courtyard behind the school. Soon look Junho raced while occasionally looking back. Looking at it, Chansung immediately put position on the road to be traversed in the hope that Junho hit him.

Brukk ..

Really, Junho hit Chansung. But Chansung who had planned it, deftly captures Junho’s waist,  not prevent Junho bounce back.

"M-mianhae .." said Junho felt guilty for crashing Chansung. Junho looks very nervous.

"What’s wrong with you?" Ask Chansung surprised look Junho nervous.

"I must hasten to hide!" Said Junho panic. "Here she comes!" Junho pointed to a direction. Chansung follow Junho direction indicated. He saw a beautiful yeoja was looking around like looking for something, or rather someone. Chansung who knows the meaning, pulled Junho into a medium-sized tree to hide behind a tree.

"But this tree is too small. She will see me. "Junho sighed.

Chansung then leaned on it to cover most of Junho’s body is still visible. "If like this doesn’t look right?" After making sure there was no protest from Junho. Chansung start acting.

"Did you see narrow namja through here?" Ask pretty yeoja at Chansung when she arrived with a slight sigh struggling.

"Ani. I didn’t see anyone." Answer Chansung relaxed. Then he whistled.
Yeoja gave him an odd glance and ran again leaving Chansung and Junho are hiding behind.

"Huuft .. Gomawo has helped me." Junho said as he washed a little sweat moistened his temples with his shirt sleeves, was due to run.

"Nee ~" Chansung said staring intently at Junho.

"Alright. I got to go. Goodbye." Junho then ran toward the beginning he came. Chansung was silent staring Junho’s back higher and away from his view. Chansung then remembered something.

"We haven’t met, Junho-yah .."

.............

Chansung reverie came to an end when a nurse came into his room to check on him. But it was ignored by Chansung. Chansung didn’t care about the state of his body, the body is completely useless now. In Chansung’s mind today only have Junho and memories about him. Chansung thought about Junho again.

Chansung still clearly remembered when the next day Junho locked in a shed behind the school because he avoids Kim Soeun. Junho continued to avoid yeoja gorgeous chase, and Chansung always helps Junho to hide, prepare a hiding place as safe as possible for Junho. Chansung had to work alone to get Junho, because Wooyoung wouldn’t help. "Junho and you were my friend, I don’t want to be the one who should be responsible for your relationship. Because if you fight I will not be able to defend one of you." Wooyoung said at the time. Chansung kept trying to close with Junho, even without the help of Wooyoung.

Until one day ..

...........

As usual these days Chansung helping Junho hide from Kim Soeun. This time they are hiding behind a wall. After Kim Soeun passed, they came out of hiding.

"Gomawo." Thank Junho to Chansung while showing his smiling eyes are so cute. Chansung just smiled and stared Junho spellbound. "Hmm.. You always help me. But until now I don’t know what your name is. Even while in the barn, and the next day we haven’t had time to get acquainted." Said Junho start a conversation.

"My name is Chansung, Hwang Chansung." Chansung said with a smile, a sweet smile in Junho’s eyes.

"My name is-"

"Lee Junho. You've mentioned while in the barn." Said Chansung precedes.

"Oh, ne.." Junho then take his phone out. "Can I ask for your number? Maybe sometime I'll take you to eat ice cream as a token of my gratitude." Junho said with a smile. "Outside of school time, of course."  He added.

Eating ice cream? Oh come on, I'm not Udong. I wanted more than ice cream Junho-yah, how about a date? Chansung busy struggling with his own thoughts.

"Do you mind?" asked Junho for not getting a response from Chansung.

"Ani. I don’t mind." Chansung said quickly, afraid Junho misunderstanding. Chansung then mention some digit number that directly typed by Junho on his mobile.

"All right. I got to go. My hyung will scold me if I came home late. Annyeong .. "Junho waved his hand and hurried away leaving Chansung is still looked up and waved hand. But a second later Chansung bounding joy excitement.

Soon Chansung felt his cell phone vibrate. There is an incoming message. Chansung then opened it.

Haii Chansung. It's me Nuneo.

Chansung laughed for a while. Junho definitely wrong typed his name as too hasty, think Chansung. "Already I save, Nuneo." He said later.

........

Chansung memory floated on the day he declared his feelings at Junho. Moment that he would never forget in his life.

...........

That afternoon it’s rain in Seoul, including Chansung’s school. Home bell rang a few minutes ago, but there are still many students who haven’t returned. They choose to remain at school, waiting for the rain to stop.

Chansung slumped in his seat, rain suddenly in the middle of summer it's really spoil his mood.
"Why the rain not stop?" Chansung moaned uninspired. Rain would really ruin my plans.

Chansung thought for a moment. Until one bright idea appears in his mind. Chansung stood up from his seat, took the bag with the origin and accelerated out of class. Chansung came to Junho’s class, they both have become very close since two months ago, when Junho asked for Chansung’s number.

Chansung stopped when he got in front of the Junho’s classroom door. Chansung hold his breath for a moment and then walked into Junho’s classroom quietly. At that moment, Chansung could see Junho who was pouting because Kim Soeun is currently in front of him. Junho rain made him difficult to escape. Soeun sat in front of Junho, seat with her face constantly staring at Junho, and Chansung thought she will make Junho’s head spin. Wooyoung while sitting next to Junho, frowning cell phone, flipping upside down, bored.

"Come Junho-yah .. just this once." There was Kim Soeun whining Kim, holding Junho’s hands that are on the table. Junho hastily withdrew his hand didn’t like.

"Hi Chansung-ah.." Junho said smiling cheerfully see Chansung arrival.

Without reply greetings from Junho, Chansung pulled Junho’s hand and take him out of class. Wooyoung and Soeun just be gawking at the event. But then they follow the direction Chansung and Junho goes.

Soon Chansung stopped, followed by Junho whose wrist was still gripped tightly by Chansung. They were in the middle of the basketball court ahead of their class. With the rain began to wet their school uniforms. Immediately they became the center of attention of students around them who were sheltering in the class.

"C-Chan? What are you doing?" asked Junho not understand. Does he want me to get  fever with grab me in the rain like this?

"Stay here, Nuneo." Command Chansung. Chansung then took out a box with a red heart, kneeling in front of Junho, opened the box and held it in front of Junho.

Junho widened his eyes, surprised by the attitude of Chansung. "W-what are you doing? Quickly arose. This is not funny, Chan!" Snarled Junho with annoyance, trying to hide the shame of a sudden attack. But Chansung remained kneeling in place. "Well if you don’t want to wake up. I'll go." Junho was about to turn around to leave Chansung, but stopped when Chansung’s big stride his arm, was in a standing position.

"Nuneoo, please .." called Chansung, asked Junho don’t go yet. "I love you, Nuneo .. ever since I've don’t known you.” Junho’s eyes widened hear statements from Chansung. After making sure no resistance from Junho, Chansung went on. "Would you be my boyfriend, Lee Junho?" Chansung handed a red box that has now been soaked by the rain.

Junho was silent for a moment, staring at the wet red box with silver rings on it, his eyes move left and right. Chansung kept waiting for Junho’s answers, but Junho still silent.

"W-what do you intend to reject, Nuneo" asked Chansung finally, with radiant eyes hurt.

Junho shook his head slowly. "Which one ring should I take? I'm confused." Said Junho honest. This scene is like in romantic movies that Junho ever watch, but in the movies, there is only one ring. While in the box, there are two rings, one reads Hwang Chansung and the other one reads Lee Junho. Junho confused whether if he takes the ring read Lee Junho, is it mean Junho accept it? Or vice versa?

Chansung then lightly hit his head, regretting his folly. "Mian. I forgot. If you accept me, then you should take the ring with my name." Obviously Chansung.

"Oooh." Junho nodded in understanding. His hand moved closer to the ring box. Chansung gasped when Junho’s hand began to approach one of the rings, and Junho took the ring bearing the name of ...... Lee Junho!

What? Nuneo really rejecting me? Ani. He just took the wrong ring. Chansung tried to convince himself, though his heart had sank as Junho took the ring.

"Nuneo .. you take the wrong ring." Chansung tried to warn. Junho then examined the ring he was holding.

"Ani." Junho shook his head. "I picked the right ring. This ring with my name on it." Junho replied firmly.

Chansung’s heart was destroyed instantly. It felt like there was lightning in the rain during the afternoon. What Have I misrepresented our closeness? So you just think of me as a friend? The sentence is stored in the Chansung’s mind, because there is no single word that comes out of his mouth. He just bowed silently.

Junho then take Chansung’s left hand that is not holding a ring box. "Chansung-ah .." Junho said softly.

Chansung knew for sure Junho would like to apologize for having rejected him. But a moment Chansung feel Junho’s soft hand is holding his fingers and gently insert the ring –with Lee Junho name- into the ring finger. "Saranghae.. C-Channie .." Junho said little doubt the word 'Channie', unfortunately for Chansung calls from now on.

Chansung then pair the other ring -labeled name Hwang Chansung- on Junho’s middle finger. The audience, who had been watching the scene tense –fake denial- is now cheering happily. Without Chansung thought, Junho suddenly hugged him and buried his face in Chansung’s chest. "I'm embarrassed, Channie.." said Junho spoiled.

"Hahahaa.." Chansung laughed happily. He then replied Junho's arms. "Don’t ever remove the ring as long as we are still in love, or we'll miss each other. Got it?" Chansung could feel Junho’s head nodded on his chest. "Promise?" Chansung s his little finger on Junho.

Junho then raised his red face briefly only to linking their pinkie finger. Then again buried his face in Chansung’s chest. They hugged each other again in the rain that day, bringing together a sense of happiness that welled up in the hearts of both.

................

Chansung looked at his left hand again circled two silver rings. Tears trickled down his cheeks again. He hastily wiped them with his own hands. "Aiish .. why now I'm more sentimental than Udong?" he asked himself. Chansung then kissed both the ring meaning, "Nuneoo..." he said softly.

*

*

*

To Be Continued ^ ^

 

From Me:

Chap.3 is quite long right? .. to tired to type this.. this chap is much more to tell Chan’s memories about Junho, according to the title .. so don’t be bored yaa,? Hehehe .. * forced *

 

Thanks for all of my readers for comments. : D Well, happy reading. And don’t forget to leave a comment again .. : D

 

Gomawo :D