Chapter 1; Who is She? Who is He?

^Want You Back^ (English Version)

In a quiet room sat a cute namja in the cold room floor. He sat with his chin resting on his left elbow resting on a worn wooden box in his left. Namja face looked tired and discouraged.

"Am I really going to stay overnight here?" He asked himself. Then he glanced at his briefly and sighed in exasperation.

Soon the sound of the door that opened from the outside and then the door opened quickly  coincided with appearance another namja from behind the door.  Cute namja was wake up from his seat.

"Are you okay Junho-yah?"  ask tall namja  who had just come with a little breath struggling.

"N-ne .. I'm fine. But how could you know I was here? " Junho asked surprised.

"I'll just tell you. We better go now from here. It was getting dark." Says a tall namja panicked, more panic than Junho who almost stay overnight in the dirty dark school warehouse.

"All right." Junho stepped, but then he paused for a moment. Remembered something.

"Y-you? Are you who helped me escape yesterday? " Junho asked to confirm.

"That's right." Answer tall namja short and quickly.

"But how do you know my name? We have not introduced ourselves yesterday." Junho asked, curious about that namja  who always came suddenly.

"For the moment it is not important Junho-yah. What now we need to get out of here!" tall namja  pulled Junho’s arm, but Junho still stay in place.

"At least we could have introduce ourselves," said Junho relaxed. "Lee Junho imnida." Junho said, holding out his right hand and smile sweetly.

Tall namja rolled his eyes, could not believe in Junho’s behavior that could still ask this and that when they’re in a hurry like this. But seeing sweet and sincere smile on Junho’s face, making he couldn’t resist Junho’s outstretched hand.

"My name is-"

"Junho-yah wake up. Breakfast time." A pretty yeoja shaken gently Junho's shoulder to wake him up.

Junho immediately opened his eyes and found yeoja’s sweet smile that he knew she was his girlfriend.

Again? Junho asked silently to himself. Junho’s brain trying to digest what had just happened, but all of it was too difficult to decipher.

"Are you okay chagiya?" Said his yeojachingu.

"Ne." Said Junho shortly.

*

*

"Junho-yah ..! right here ..!” A namja yelled a bit of jumping and waving his hands to Junho easier to see him. Without realizing that his body is already quite high and easily seen without having to jump around like that.

Junho are panicky searching for a hiding place to rush toward tall namja, then-following tall namja’s orders-hiding behind bushes and big trees behind their school.

Soon a beautiful yeoja came around from the corner of classroom wall with a little running and flowing hair a bit messy, but it only made her look more beautiful.

Pretty yeoja looked around looking in all directions "Where is he? That was fast disappearing!" Yeoja grunted sullenly resentful. And then passed in to the opposite direction where Junho hiding.

"Huuufftt .. I survived .." Junho said with relief as he his chest.

"Waeyo?" asked tall namja suddenly.

"What?" Junho not understand what is being asked by the tall namja.

"That yeoja, why do you always get rid of her?" Tall namja asked curiously.

"Oooh .. it's because he's always after me. I do not like being chased like that. Just like chicken thieves. "Junho sighed in disgust.

"Kkk~" tall namja giggled of Junho’s words.

"What's so funny?!" Snapped Junho upset, with his narrow eyes that glanced sharply toward the tall namja.

"But she's pretty. You're so weird." Tall Namja surprised with the Junho’s weird behavior.

Junho once again glanced sharply toward the tall namja. Junho then stood up and dusted his , if any grass stuck to the back of his school's uniform pants. Then he turned back toward the tall namja who still crouched behind a tree.

"If you like her, just take it. I'm not interested. Her name is Kim Soeun noona. She’s my senior." Junho then walked away from a tall namja –who already standing next to a tree- that shows the face stare and look stupid by Junho. But only a few steps, Junho stopped again.

"Anyway, Gomawo you help me again. This is already the third time. I owe you one. "Junho looked up and smiled with her eyes smiling at tall namja who still standing gawking. Junho then continued his steps and left that namja.

I forgot to ask his name again. Junho’s step stopped again.

"Hey you, what's your na—" Junho’s sentence hang in the air as he turned toward the large tree where namja had stood, but that namja was not there. Junho then looked around probably that namja still be around, but Junho still not find him.

He always appears and disappears suddenly. Who the hell is he? Junho asked silently.

Junho suddenly felt a light so dazzling eyes. He opened his eyes and found his yeojachingu was open the window’s curtains of the room that had been occupied for the past week.

Dream again. Second time with noona Soeun and the third time with that namja . What is the meaning of all this?

Junho still wondering about the dreams that he experienced during the last three nights. Of course Junho did not understand the meaning of the dream. In the first dream there was tall namja and noona Soeun –his girlfriend-. Next dream there was only tall namja that saved him from the school warehouse. And the third dream -just now- there tall namja and Soeun noona. The dream was like having the sequence of time and feels very real to Junho. Why that tall namja always appears in his dreams, but Junho did not know him. If the appearance of Kim Soeun still be considered fair, because Soeun is his yeojachingu, but that namja? Junho really don’t understand.

"You’re awake. How did you sleep soundly Junho-yah?" Soeun suddenly sat beside Junho’s bed.

"Just makes me dizzy." Answer Junho are not adequately understood by Soeun.

*

*

Lee Minjun sat forward on the edge of his bed. His eyes wandered to the cloudy afternoon sky behind his window. His memory drifted back to the scene early this morning ....

* Early this morning ..

Minjun slowly opened the door of the hospital room numbered 27. Afraid to wake the occupants in it, because it was still very early. But when he got in, Minjun found the occupants of the room were sitting on the bed with a blank mind. Obviously he was daydreaming. Definitely thinking about the dream, thought Minjun.

"You're awake, Junho-yah?" Says Minjun interrupted Junho’s reverie.

"Hyuuung~" Junho dial in spoiled.

"How are you?" ask Minjun while researching his dongsaeng wound on his forehead, although the wound may not be seen as being behind the bandages were wrapped.

"It's more goodness hyung. Why hyung here? You said being busy exam? And how did your exam hyung? Is everything well?" Junho asked insistently.

"Aiisshh .. you’re still nag!" Minjun quietly shuffle Junho’s head in disdain.

"Yach .. be careful hyung, do not touching my injured head. What if I were later lost my memory and does not remember you anymore? "Junho joked bit excessive.

Minjun silent of Junho's words. Without the slightest intention to laugh.

"Not funny huh? At least laugh for me hyung. Oh you're not fun!" Junho pretend sulking to tease his hyung.

"Huh? Ha-ha-ha .." Minjun finally issued laughter was on fabricated and bore sound in the Junho’s ears, also in his own ears. Minjun really can not laugh for that one thing.

"Ah never mind." Replied Junho bored. "By the way, where is Soeun-noona hyung?" Junho ask his yeojachingu, realized her was not in the room earlier.

"She's started to go to school today. Maybe in the afternoon she came back here." Minjun glanced Junho with an inquisitive stare,"Do you miss her? Jeez, just part a few hours .." said Minjun not believe it.

"Aniyo!" Said Junho half shout. "I don't miss her. I don't even know if I love her or not. It's weird, isn’t it?"

"W-why is that?" Tanya Minjun confused by what was beloved dongsaeng asked.

"I don't know. A namja in the dream and the dream is always just bothered me hyung. And all of that makes me feel something." Junho had no idea what else to face the strange dreams that continuesly come into his sleep everynight. Junho sure it was not just an ordinary dream. Maybe ask this in his hyung is the best solution at this time.

"What?" Ask Minjun anticipate questions that will asked by Junho.

Junho looked thoughtful for a moment before saying, "Is it true Soeun-noona is my yeojachingu, hyung?"

That question in a serious tone of his dongsaeng was quite capable of making Minjun shocked. Minjun did not think Junho would ask such a thing.

I need to think a thousand times before answer it, Junho-yah. Minjun said to himself.

*

*

*

To be continued ^ ^

 

From Me:

 

Aaaah ... I finally dared to share my first ff. Although still Abal-Abal (ugly) and many flaws here and there, but all it takes to learn first weve made it better? :D For that I need criticism and suggestions for my ff's.

 

Anyway here Minjun-oppa was Junho-oppa’s hyung, so I named him Lee Minjun to match with Lee Junho, hehe ..

 

Hope you all like this .. and comment please .. : D

 

~ Gomawo ^ ^