Two

Scandalous

 

Sehun missed school the next day.
 
He couldn’t help it. His head hurt from thinking, and his skin still tingled with the memory of the devilish boy’s touch. Sehun wouldn’t admit it, but he was actually scared. Scared of what would happen when he saw Luhan- how the short boy would react, how his own heart would react.
 
That’s why he kept to the crowds when entering school the day after, his head bowed and his eyes fixed on the floor. Sehun made a promise to himself; that he’d refrain from looking up or listening too closely to others conversations until he reached the classroom.
 
Because seriously, with how famous Luhan was, there was no way their little encounter wasn’t the hottest gossip right now.
 
He managed this plan fairly well up until he reached the classroom and headed to his seat. Then, he took a deep breath, and glanced up.
 
Right into the soft dark eyes he'd grown to fear.
 
A chill ran down Sehun's spine as he noticed the small boy watching him from across the room, his group of admirers continuing their conversation unaware that their precious princess was sending another boy a smirk laced with intent. Sehun's cheeks flushed with heat, and he immediately averted his eyes back down to the desk in front of him.
 
He could hear his heart pounding in his chest, and Sehun silently cursed himself for letting such a harmless-looking boy get to him like this. Luhan knew what he was doing to him, he would have guessed by Sehun’s absence the previous day, and the bastard was probably enjoying this far too much.
 
Sehun’s mind continued its internal war as the teacher came in and started the lesson, and he was only brought back to reality when she mentioned something about partners. The troubled boy blushed as memories of The Encounter, as he’d taken to calling it, resurfaced. That was the whole reason Luhan had approached him in the first place, because he wanted to pair up with him for this project.
 
Sehun swallowed. This lesson was going to be worse than he thought.
 
Everyone began moving, and Sehun guessed the teacher had told everyone to get into their pairs. Holding his breath, Sehun averted his eyes and hoped that no one would pay him any attention. He needn't have worried- no one paid attention to him anyway.
 
But they sure as hell paid attention to Luhan.
 
The room fell silent as people noticed that the precious princess wasn't moving, all eyes fixed on the smiling figure. Once he had everyone’s attention, he stood up with a dramatic flourish, and Sehun’s heart sank as he spoke.
 
“I’m with Sehun-ssi.” Luhan announced, and on the cue of shocked gasps around the room, Sehun let his head thunk forward onto the desk.
 
He very almost groaned. Not only did he have to deal with a terrifyingly scary, seductive boy, but he now also had to deal with the comments of his classmates.
 
Amid the exclamations from Luhan’s guild of followers, the short boy strode past wide-eyed stares all the way to the back of the class, and sat down innocently after dragging a chair to Sehun’s desk. Sehun dropped his head down again, unwilling and certainly not prepared enough to glance at Luhan from this close proximity.
 
If he was honest, he was more afraid of how his body would react.
 
There were a few beats of silence as the class gradually adjusted to this new development, before a light touch to Sehun’s back caused all of his muscles to tense. Tingles rippled through his skin in waves, with the soft pressure of Luhan’s fingers as the centre.
 
“I hope you don’t mind, Sehun, but you seemed willing enough the other day.”
 
His voice was soft and velvet-smooth, and Sehun could pinpoint the exact time his sweet smile morphed into a smirk. A shiver ran down his spine, but he still didn’t lift his head. Maybe the problem would go away if he ignored it...
 
“Sehun-ah,”
 
He jumped as warm breath huffed over his ear, tickling the side of his neck. Fighting down the strange feelings threatening to resurface, Sehun bit his lip and kept as still as possible. Luhan would get bored soon. Just a few more minutes...
 
Sehun’s breath caught in his throat as a warmth slid onto his thigh, and he didn’t have to look to know that it was Luhan’s palm.
 
“Now you’re just being rude.” Luhan’s hushed voice dipped and curled and rose melodically, his tone clearly displaying that was enjoying this far too much to be properly put out by Sehun’s apparent ill-mannered behaviour. 
 
With his eyes closed, Sehun was hyper-aware of the hand slowly inching up his thigh, and it was becoming harder and harder to keep up his resolve. Sehun could feel his self-restraint slipping, and he cursed himself for it.
 
The devilish fingers were inches away from the place they shouldn't be, sliding further teasingly, and when the breath hit his cheek again Sehun could feel a blush begin to creep up his neck.
 
"You're surprisingly weak to pleasure."
 
Then, the fingers pressed over his zipper, and Sehun's head shot up.
 
Instantly the hand was taken away, and chuckles sounded from beside him. Sehun turned to the source to find a smirking Luhan, looking thoroughly amused.
Sehun ignored the way Luhan's eyes turned into little half-moons when he smiled, and tried to block out the pretty tinkling sound of his laughter. It was all getting too much.
 
It was in this moment that Sehun decided he hated everything; he hated the class and their hushed, conspiracy-like whispers, he hated himself for being so easily affected, and, most of all, he hated Luhan for...
 
Well, did he really have to explain his reasons?
 
Sitting there, blanking all sounds from the class and the beautiful boy next to him, Sehun considered his options. He could try to escape now, run off, complain to the teacher that he absolutely could not work with Luhan. But then he’d have to face a torrent of angry questions from the boy’s group of followers, and possibly become more socially shunned that he already was. His other option was to stick it out and man up- complete this project while deflecting any sort of advances Luhan made on him. However, Luhan already knew how susceptible he was to pleasure, and if last time was any example, Sehun knew he’d be powerless in any sort of situation like that.
 
The noise of a notebook slapping on to a desk startled him out of his thoughts, and he looked towards the sound to find Luhan opening his book and neatly writing the title of their project on the top of the page. This had Sehun confused. He’d thought the boy just wanted to be partners with him to... well... carry on with things like The Encounter, but maybe he was wrong. Maybe the boy beside him was actually interested in doing work. Maybe The Encounter was just a one-time thing...
 
His confusion must have shown on his face, because Luhan smirked.
 
“Oh don’t worry. This is just to look like we’re actually doing work.” Then, he glanced around the room warily, before leaning close. “Both you and I know that not much of that is actually going to happen.”
 
The hand returned to his thigh, higher than before, and Sehun determined then that he was well and truly screwed.

 
--
 
 
Sorry for the huge wait for this chapter T.T

I was really surprised with the amount of subscribers this story has already! Seriously, none of my stories on any website have EVER got that many subscribers on just the first chapter! I love you all!

I'll love you even more if you comment ;D Nah, jokes aside, please do comment! It really helps me to know what I'm doing well, and what bits I need to improve on! And you never know, maybe I'll get ideas for this story from your feedback! ;)

Hope you enjoyed! I'll try to update more regularly :P Fighting!