Chapter 03.

Series #001: The Man Who Never Loved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Kims had always been a wealthy family, with riches and the finest things that no one could ever have. Kim Corporations was built by Mr and Mrs Kim from scratch and it was their fruit of labour. The second thing this couple treasured the most would be their only son, Kim Myungsoo. They loved him but the truth was, he was born for a reason - to be the heir of Kim Corporations.

Myungsoo never had the freedom to make his own choices. From his diet to his attire to his speech, everything was prepared for him ever since he started to breathe. Mr Kim would always talk to him about business and Mrs Kim would talk to him on how he should act in the public, considering how influential the company is. Myungsoo had no say at all.

The day old Mr Kim (Myungsoo's grandfather) died, old Mr Kim told his son to not push Myungsoo over his limits. It was his dying wish. Mr Kim had no choice but to obey. From then on, Myungsoo's personal life was none of their business but whenever it comes to work, he still had to follow whatever they say. That was the start of Myungsoo's playboy days.

Mr and Mrs Kim had lost count on how many girls Myungsoo had brought home. However, they didnt stick their noses into his business as it was a promise to the old Mr Kim. Not until the tabloids decided to make a big fuss on Kim Myungsoo.

The famous Kim Heir, infamous?

From recent findings, it has shown that the one and only Kim Heir of Kim Corporations has been putting on a facade for the entire Korea population. Kim Myungsoo was not a decent, hardworking man who was about to take over his father's business. In fact, he was a despicable, lowdown playboy that has played with many hearts of the women of Seoul. The age had varied from as young as 14 years to as old as 45 years. Kim Myungsoo is indeed a top notch playboy, one can never underestimate what this man has up his sleeves.

Also, Kim Myungsoo has found to be guilty in dating every single female student in Woolim School of the Arts, the prestigious school that only the upper band of the society are able to afford. Some of the female students have also aid in our investigation by providing their own personal experience.

Kwon Bora*: He played with my feelings. I loved him with the bottom of my heart to find out that all he wanted from me was . He only wanted my body. I thought he really loved me...

Ahn Yuri*: We met at a club in Hongdae. I didnt show any interest in him but he came and pestered me. He forced me to go to bed with him and threatened that if I cant comply to his requests, he will kill me discreetly.

Bae Jin*: He was so sweet before we got together. I melted at everything he did. After I agreed to go out with him, he changed into a different person completely. He ordered me around like I was his personal slave and whenever I complain, he would say, "This is how I express my love, take it or leave it." I was so blinded by love, I stayed around him for 3 months. During this 3 months, he would make out with other girls in front of me and whenever I turn away, he would force me to continue watching as they start to have . If I refused, he would abuse me. I am scarred physically and emotionally by this cruel man. I doubt I will ever love again...

The th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter