Chapter 02.

Series #001: The Man Who Never Loved Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulmi felt light headed the entire day. She couldn’t express how happy she was to gain a new friend. Jihyun was nice to her the entire day, and Seulmi thought that even if Jihyun is doing this out of pity, she didn’t mind. It’s been way too long.

Soon, it was time for lunch break. Seulmi brought Jihyun to the cafeteria and for the first time, people actually looked at Seulmi. Jihyun, being her confident self, held Seulmi's wrist and strolled into the cafeteria. 

"New student?"

"Wow, hottie."

"Heard she's from Daegu, totally my cup of tea!"

"Why is a misfit beside her?"

Seulmi overheard the comments and felt her head droop down slowly to the extent that her chin was touching her chest. Jihyun shook her head at how Seulmi had barely any self-confidence and turned to face her.

She held out two fingers and tilted Seulmi's chin up. "C'mon Seulmi. You're pretty in your own way. Ignore what others say. Hmm?"

Seulmi nodded and tried her best to be more confident. This time round, she held Jihyun's wrist and dragged her to queue for food. Jihyun giggled, she liked this outgoing Seulmi so much more.

A push of the cafeteria doors caused the whole student body to quieten down. Seulmi didn’t know why this happens every time there's lunch break. She was observant, but there's a fine line between being observant and being interested. For this, Seulmi wouldn’t give two cents to know what the big deal was. Not until her new friend decided to ask about it.

"What’s happening? Why are they so quiet?" Jihyun whispered as she nudged Seulmi.

"Don’t know, don’t care." Seulmi shrugged and continued to order her food.

A male student with a slick up do stepped into the cafeteria. He wore a black leather jacket with a black muscle tank underneath, slightly revealing how toned his chest muscles were. Completing the look with a pair of dark blue jeans and high cut boots, this particular male can make the entire female population swoon. Except Seulmi.

"Omo, he's good looking!" Jihyun gaped in awe.

Seulmi turned and for the first time, she felt herself getting attracted to a male. She noticed how beautifully contoured his face was, and how his dimple appeared when he pursed his lips together. 

A girl walked up to him and he smirked. A few squeals could be heard. The girl was in a tight fitting crop top, with skinny jeans and black pumps. Her s were outstanding in the petite top she wore and her small waist could be seen.

"Power of the push up bra." Seulmi commented. Jihyun raised an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter