Let Me Hug You

Not Everyone Can Fall In Love

Im Yoona's POV: 

Donghae hasn't been out of his room for hours I knock on the door and say im coming in without an answer...Before i knocked finally he came out. "Donghae.." I said he walked passed me. I grabbed  his arm. "what is it?" He said to me coldly. "Donghae, chejbal." I begged him to stay okay. "addaso, want to know the truth? I loved Tiffany, and we were together and she was my first love,but guess what she hooked up with my bestfriend...and you wanna know what? It hurts Yoona...It hurts  very much in here just to see her in front of me..." he said hitting the area near his heart. I got his hand, "stop,it will just hurt even more." I said i took his hand he looked at me, he pulled my arm and pulled me into a hug.

"yah..." I tried to pull away. He hugged me tighter "please...stay still, It hurts so much yoona...please just let me hug you." I gave in,and i hugged him, I felt his tears...

"mianhae...I can't understand how you feel." I apologized. He pulled away with his arm still on my shoulder, he looked at me in my eyes. He then kissed me...."This is how i feel about you." He said...my eyes widened, "I...I..I like you." He said and kissed me again..Then he smiled as he pulled away. 

"Mianh.I'm putting alot pressure on you." He said to me. "You have 5 days to give me an answer." He said. "huh?" I asked him, "5 days...to tell me if you don't like me or like me I'll wait.." He replied. I just stood there. He left and went back inside...

I touched my lips...my heart is beating fast. Do I like him? 

----

I just sat on the patio while Donghae was in his room i did eat much then jaejoong oppa came out..

"Yoona kwenchana?" he said He had a towel around his neck while he was ruffling his hair as drying it.

"Anniya, you just took a shower?" I asked "mhm,i heard you didn't eat. Wanna eat out everyone finished their food." He offered i nodded. "Addaso..ill be back." I said and got ready as i was done getting ready i saw Donghae. "oh. where are you going? You missed out on the food kwenchana?" He asked. "ye, kwenchana, i will be eating out with jaejoong oppa." I said and left but he blocked my way.

"is it because of me?" He asked. "Anniya..just move." i said coldly. 

"Yoona tell me the truth." He said. 

"What are you exactly doing?!" Jaejoong said..he unblocked my way. "kaja yoona." jaejoong grabbed my hand. 

But Donghae grabbed my wrist. "Who are you to be interrupting us talking." Donghae said. "Yoona said move, that means you're finished,we are going on a date. So get out of it." He responded. "Oppa...- Donghae ssi, i have no intentions on speaking to you." i said and Jaejoong oppa grabbed my hand and went outside. "Mianhaeyo oppa." I bowed. He patted my head. "Kwenchana,kaja, our date." He smiled and grabbed my hand and we entered in the car. 

---

"Do you like him?" Jaejoong oppa asked as we were eating... "Anniya...its not like that.." I said. "Then why were you kissing him?" Jaejooong replied. "I Told you its not like that." I replied... I put down my fork. "Kaja,lets go home." I said...he could tell i was angry. I just walk to the car as he paid the food. I enter in and he drives us to the house i go out of the car and walk towards the door i heard his steps coming towards me, he grabbed me and kissed me... I pulled away. 

"I like you yoona,and you know that i like you alot." Jaejoong said. He Pulled me into another kiss which was deep...and passionate... he pulled away. I stepped back... "If i startled you,mianhae, kundae...i can't let you go in the arms of Donghae..." he said and walked back inside. Yoona sighed...Donghae then walked towards Yoona "Yoona.." Yoona avoided his eyes. 

"Mianhaeyo I'm tired ill be going to my room." Yoona ran inside

----

The next day...

Donghae looked around the house not finding Yoona. He went outside and found Yooa with beer outside. Donghae grabbed the beer. "Stop!" Donghae yelled. Yoona rolled her eyes and stood up. "Who are you to just control me! Let me be!" Yoona scoffed taking her beer. "Yoona i just want to try to protect you." Donghae said. "Protect me from what?! A beer can't hurt me. So how about you just stop 'protecting' me. You just will make everything complicated." Yoona yelled and went to her room... She started to play loud music and began dancing rather strangely.. where the emotions showed frustration. Jaejoong heard the loud music so he opened yoonas door and saw her with just this crop top with a loose type of yoga pants.Jaejoong entered her room at the door and leaned againts it she stopped dancing and looked at jaejoong. "mind if i join you?" Yoona shrugged. He smiled and turned the music to Taeyangs I need a girl. She smiled. 

"remember this song?" Jaejoong asked. She bit her lip and nodded. Jaejoong put his hand on her beautiful curves it up and down with both of his hands. he went behind yoona crossing hiis hands across her abs and he gently his way upto her shoulders with one hand they then held each others hand and danced like a ball room dance with a hint of hip hop. There was ual touching where it was part of it. 

She smiled as they danced then it stopped.. where it ended with their faces close togehter they were breathing heavily and smiled at each other and jaejoong then went closer to her face and closed his eyes.  Donghae was then at the door and cleared his throat he scoffed and shook his head as he looke at the two. they then stood a bit far from each other and looked each other and blushed.

"I'll be back oppa." Yoona smiled as she ran after Donghae who was outside. " Donghae ssi. Whats wrong?" yoona grabbed his wrist. "Yoona ssi did you really ask me whats wrong? Right after i saw you two about to kiss?! AGAIN!" Donghae yelled. "You love Tiffany right? you still have feelings for her, if it still hurted you till this day now YOU LOVE HER! SO DONT GIVE ME THAT CRAP SAYING YOU LOVE ME!" Yoona yelled. "Yoona.. I told you i don't-" Donghae said but was cutted off "BULL CRAP! BULL! BULL! YOu liar! You love Tiffany! ADMIT IT! YOU SAID IT HURTED FOR HER TO BE IN FRONT OF YOU! WHY WOULD IT STILL HURT?! IF YOU WERE OVER HER THEN WHY WOULD YOU BE HERE SAYING YOU LOVE ME? ooh i know. Because you would think im easy, and thats true right? yeah. Thats why i dont believe in love and will never believe in it." Yoona slapped him and ran back in her room. Donghae sighed and ran for her but he then saw Yoona and Jaejoong hugging who gave him an evil glance. He took yoonas face and Kissed her in front of him he was speechless his heart became weak..

Donghae spotted the tears on her eyes.. Donghae just froze...

A/N: SORRY OMG FOR THE LATE CHAPTER! Uhm anyway please follow my acc on insta @dxnyelll  Please and thank you ^.^ anyway enjoy the upcoming chapters