What Is Love?

Not Everyone Can Fall In Love

Donghae's POV:

Me and Yoona go and she informs me the address I just nod and we drive off. We both just were just silent as listening to K.Will's Love Blossom Yoona smiled out the window as she saw beautiful Cherry blossoms, " this song really fits for today." She says and smiled at me I just nod and smile back, 

"Donghae ssi mianhaeyo, kundae, may I ask a question? my friends and family say they are in love, but I just nod, what is love I get frustrated trying to understand." She says to me as she has a frown on her face. 

" love, is just a really silly thing, Love shows that you want that person forever and never want anyone else, Love is rare and can be found around you but sometimes you don't notice." I said. "When do people know that they're in love?" Yoona asked. "I don't know...but i guess you always just can tell when you look at them and care for them in a special way." i said. "But how can you feel it?" She asks me. I look at her and smile and say "when you wake up , and they're your first thought and you're looking at your phone to see if they texted or called you while you were asleep, and when you go to bed you fall asleep thinking about them, When you miss them even though it hasn't been more than a day or so since you've last seen them. But mostly, when you put their needs before your own. When their happiness is more important than your pain. When you really love someone you're willing to give it your all, annd you'll know when you are." I reply she looks at me. "Kundae...may i ask another question?" She asks me i nod. "Ha...have you ever been in love before?" she asks I nod. 

.

.

.

Tiffany...

"Oh Addaso- oh excuse me." She says as her phone rings. 

"Oppa waeyo?" She answers 
"Neh, Oppa Saesungnim is sick..." She says.
"neh me and donghae ssi is visiting him. No...it just i needed a ride,so he voulunteered." She said looking at me. 
"Addaso...you're there? May...may i speak with saesungnim?" She asks she takes a deep breathe. 
"Saesungnim its Yoona...neh. We will  be there in an hour or two, Saesungnim k..kwenchana? Ahh i see...a..a..ani I..I'm not crying. Not at all.Neh i will You too, Addaso bye." She hung up, She was crying. "Yoona why are you crying." I ask. "I'm not. He sounds really weak than last year I visited him...He took care of me he was like a second dad to me... I love him so much now hes sick. " She says. "kwenchana we are almost there." I said she nods and takes a nap......

...........

I wake up yoona we have arrived. "Yoona we are here." I said i saw Jaejoong there in the front watching what i was doing  i was about to carry her into the room but he held my shoulder i will do it. "He says yoona got carried to a bed room. Jaejoong comes up to me. 

"i Think its better for you to leave.I can handle yoona." He said. "Don't concern yourself i dont want to leave." I replied, "Why don't you want to leave?" Jaejoong asked. I gulped down...."beacause,I want to stay by Yoona." I reply. A door opens, it was yoona, "Oppa, is there something wrong?" She asks Jaejoong. "anniya." he replied. "Wheres saesungnim?" Yoona asks. "In that room" Jaejoong points. She enters in as others were at the door including me, 

"Yoona why are you here?" Ajussi asked. "Of Coarse i have to come here. " Yoona said and chuckled a bit. "Whos that?" He asked pointing at me, "eh...Chingu ah." She replied. "ahh..." He replied. "Yoona yah,go rest in a bit." He said and smiled at her, "mm ye." she nodded and we both exited out. 

I go to the bathroom for awhile, and see yoona and jaejoong on the pourch he was hugging yoona...

End Of POV 

"Oppa you think he will be okay?" Yoona asked jaejoong as crying, Jaejoong ruffles her hair a bit. "mmm don't worry."  He smiles at yoona assuring it will be okay.  Jaejoong looked in the corner of his eye and saw donghae, he kissed yoona and she froze, but she pushed him away. "oppa we talked about this." yoona said and looked at jaejoong. 

"Yoona can you not look at me as a boy and just look at me as a man." Jaejoong asked, "Oppa we talked about this, we are just,chingus." Yoona said as jaejoong hand clunched into a fist. Jaejoong left yoona standing. "mianh, oppa" She said quietly. "Yoona,kwenchana?" Donghae asks. "mhm." She nodded, 

"Yoona-yah, since im not fimiliar with this place can you company me to the market?" I asked, she nodded, 

We go to the market and i handle the cart.  "What do we have to pick up?" Yoona asked me. 
"snacks" I replied. "ahh, oh one of my favorite drinks!" She said as she took out a bottle from the fridge.  " I used to love drinking these." she said as she looked at it. I smiled. Then a fimiliar voice, called my name. 

"Donghae?" I  turned around and saw....Tiffany. "It is You!" She said and ran to me as she hugged me i pushed her away. "nandaeyo?" I looked at her with no expression. "Who is this?" She pointed at yoona. "Im Yoona immida" Yoona introduced herself. 

"What are you two doing here?" Tiffany asked again. "non of your buisness,stop asking worthless questions  . kaja." I said and grabbed yoona's hand and dragged her to the register. We entered car after we have packed the stuff in the trunk, 

"Oppa who was that?" Yoona asked. "Nobody..."i replied. "Kundae.." She said i got fusturated, "NOBODY!....Just someone." I said and she kept silent...i walked back to my room without talking to her. 

"Oppa..." Yoona knocked on my door i didn't respond. "Um a girl would like to see you.." She said i quickly sat up of my bed. By chance...Tiffany? 

I exited out and saw her i looked at yoona, "lets go outside." I said and we talked out the porch. "Oppa-" I cutted her off. "Im not your oppa." I said not looking at her. "I feel uncomfortable with you with another girl." She said i look at her and hissed, "Why should it concern you, if you feel uncomfortable thats your problem. It has nothing to do with me, are you finished here?" I said about to leave she pulled my jacket behind, and tugged on it. She faced me and grabbed the collars on my jacket and kissed me, i pulled away as fast as i could. 

"You shouldn't be here, leave." I said, she looked at me, with sad eyes, "But don't you wanna see me? don't you miss me?" She asked me i hissed again "Anni. Why would i miss you? Like i said leave." I released her grip from my wrist. 

"Don't make things awkward for others,so just leave." I said as my back was faced in her direction. And finally i went inside. 

"oppa..." Yoona was about to touch me, but i walked fast for her enable to touch me, I just went straight to my room I just ignored everyone. For the day.....I don't like seeing her face, especially in front of me...

A/N: Hey guys sorry haven't been updating lately. Please figure out what i should do next for a next story with Yoona couple, so just tell me what band and what member down in the comments. For another story. Enjoy upcoming chapters.