Yoona?

Not Everyone Can Fall In Love

Donghae's POV:

Chillin in the living room watching some TV. Till someone knocks on my door. I open the door. "An..annyeong..annyeongahasseyo." I greet her in suprise. "Yoona what are you doing here?" I ask her. As her suittcase is behind her. "I...been o...out of my house." Yoona replies hanging her head down. "waeyo?" I ask. she faces me " My House is under construction...may i use your phone for a while?" Yoona asks. I nod and allow her in my house she looks at me. "The phones right there near the lap." I put a hand gesture to the phone she nods.  

as She was done with the phone she frowns. "Ottakeh..." She poted. "Mianhaeyo Donghae ssi kamshamida I..I'll see you in school." Yoona replies and about to leave. "You can stay here!" I blurt out. "Anniyo kwenchanayo i dont want to be bother some to you." She says. "Anniyo kwenchanayo." I asure her. "Chinja? Are you sure?" She asks me i nod.

I show her to the room. "Kamshamida." She bows to me i nod. "Well My room will be right across yours." Yoona nods. I exit out of the room. 

---------

Morning...

I walk out my room and see the dinning room filled with food. I saw her in an excercising suit. "Oh Good Morning~" She greeted me with a big smile. 

"Yeh Morning how was your sleep?" I ask sitting down at the table. "Good." She said as pouring in coffee at my cup. "Kamshamida, are you going somewhere?" I ask.  "ah the gym would you like to come?" She asks me i sip my coffee. "Okay  sure i could use a workout." I said. We eat out breakfast and we get ready we drive to there and yoona leads me the way. There were lots who were waving at her. "Okay so first lets do some weights, push ups, and crunches." she said as going on the bench weight. She was super strong it was unbelievable. A few hours later...

We were done at the gym i was sweating so much. She was really strong as i was watching her she smiles at me. 

Hmmm...what should i do? "Yoona do you want to get ice Cream?" I ask her she thinks for a while. "Sure!" She says in excitment and Smiles so Brightly and Beautiful. 

We go head to an Ice cream stand. "Want a vanilla?" I ask her she nods. "2 Vanillas please." I said and they scoop it to us and i give them money and They give me my change. 

"Kamshamida!" She said as i handed her the ice cream. 

" Yoona you think we can become more comfortable?" I ask. "Sure! I would love that...If we do live with each other then we can become close.. Yoona said smiling at me. "Lets drop honorifics then." I said. "Ye."  She replied.  "I'm going to be gone for 2-3 days." She says to me i look at her. "wae?" I ask. "I have to visit my dance instructor, he is currently sick." she says to me. "let me come with you." I said. "Waeyo?" She asks me. "I want to. " I said as not knowing what an excuse to make. She just nods. "Addaso, we will have to take my car then." She says. "You have a car?" I ask she just nods, this will be exciting...:D 

End of POV

A/N: Hope you all enjoy this chapter please comment and subscribe ANNYEONG