New Student

Not Everyone Can Fall In Love

"Class we Have a new classmate." The teacher announced everyone looked at her. She entered in the class room everyone looked amazed they were watching her as she entered in the room. She had an Angel face. She had A beautiful body. She bowed.

"annyeongahasseyo Im Yoona Immida." she introduced herself. Everyone replied "annyeongahsseyo." They all couldn't stop smiling.

"Yoona ssi you can take a seat beside Lee Donghae." The teacher pointed to a seat near the window. She bowed slightly to the teacher and sat in her seat Donghae stared at her, She slightly bowed to him as sitting down. She sat down and listened to the teacher since she sat near the window the sun was shining in her hair. Donghae couldn't stop staring he liked her very much already.After class ended Yoona headed to the dance studio where she met with Jaejoong everytime to spend time with him. Donghae followed her he slowly opened the door and saw Yoona hugging Jaejoong. He watched them..

"Oppa Lets practice." She said Jaejoong nodded Donghae wanted to watch them. 

They played the music and Yoona was doing y moves around Him Donghae realized it was a couples dance thinking they were dating. Yoona Stopped and hugged Jaejoong. "komowayo." She said. Donghae felt heart brokened even if they just met. . "Yoona want to hang today?" Jaejoong asked shyly. Yoona nodded. "addaso." Jaejoong smiled. He put his arm around yoona and headed out. Yoona spotted Donghae out the door. 

"oh..uh..Annyeongahasseyo." Donghae suddenly got flustered. Yoona slightly bowed Jaejoong bowed along. 

"Donghae ssi...is there something you need?" Yoona asked. "uh...anniyo mianhaeyo. Ah! Lee Donghae immida" Donghae replied as he introduced himself to Jaejoong. "uh..Kim Jaejoong immida Its nice to meet you." Jae joong replied and shaked hands with Donghae. 'So thats his name Kim Jaejoong' Donghae thought to himself.

"Ah um...we were about to eat out do you want to join?" Yoona asks nicely to Donghae. 

"Kundae...I might be a bother to you..." Donghae replies.  Yoona pats his shoulder he freezes and windens his eyes. 

"kwenchanayo.." Yoona smiled at him Donghae nodded and smiled "komowayo" jaejoong felt bothered but he knew it would be rude to do that to Donghae So he gave in. They headed to a cafe down the street 2 blocks away. Yoona ordered for them as Jaejoong and Donghae sat down at a table.

"what is your relationship with Yoona?" Jaejoong suddenly asked as Donghae became more awkward. 

"classmate.and you?" he simply replied. 

"We are close friends since Kinder. Kundae I like her...very much." jaejoong replied smiling at yoona who was ordering. 

"oh..okay." Donghae replied. Yoona came back smiling. she sat down in the middle on the side of the table. 

"Here are your drinks." She gave them out to Donghae and Jaejoong.  

"Yoona wait a minute i have to take this call." Jaejoong imformed yoona as answering his phone out cafe. 

"Yoona everyone seems to have interest in you." Donghae said shyly. 

"Oh cheogmal?" Yoona got happy.

"ye." He replied. 

"what are your interests?" Donghae asked.

"uh...dancing,fashion designing. But I have no interest in Boys." Yoona replied. Donghae was curious.

"waeyo?" He asked curiously.

"I don't believe in love. Ever since my mom left my dad I'm worried to end up like that My dad has been drinking ever since then.I want to take care of him." Yoona replied about to cry. 

"ah mianhae." She added. Jaejoong came back and sat down.

"oppa is something wrong?" Yoona asks. Jaejoong shakes his head.

"anniya." Jaejoong replied Yoona nods.

"Donghae ssi are you interested in Dancing." jaejoong asked. 

"Ye." He replied simply. "Chinja?" Yoona asked curiously

"neh." He replied again yoona puts in the shape of an 'o'. 

------------------------------------------------------

Going Home...

aigoo...tired and bored but at least i got to spend time with her.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: SORRY ABOUT HOW BORING IT WAS I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO END IT SOOOO YEAH AND I WAS TAKING FFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRREEEEEVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR I HAVE AN AWESOME FIELD TRIP TOmORROW 3/18/13.