Chapter 3

Let me go
Hyo Jung POV

I quickly go home and change my clothes . I put some light make up and went downstairs . I saw my mom and dad talking to each other . Wait .... My dad should be at his office not home ...

"Appa , when you back ? I thought you at the office" I say and kiss my dad and mom cheek .

"I came back to eat lunch with you and your mom ." My dad say and wrap his hand around my waist .

"Appa ... but today I want to eat with my chingu ...." I say and lower my heads .

"Friends or boyfriend ?" My dad say and I hit my dad's hand slowly .

"Appa ... I'm still young and I don't have boyfriend . Sorry appa" I say and put my heads on my dad shoulder . He pats my hands .

"It's okay dear . Next time we can eat together right ?" He say and I nods .

"Appa I go first okay ?"  

"Nae ... Be careful dear !" My dad wave his hand at me , I wave back . 

I quickly go to _____ park . I sit on the bench . I look at my watch , 2:55pm ... I wait .... and wait ..... and wait .... I look at my watch , it's already 3:15pm . Sehun still not showing his face . Where is he ? I sigh suddenly someone hands close my eyes . I touch that person hands , soft , have a long finger , and I feel that person hands like a guy . I remove that hands from my eyes , I turn back and it's Sehun .

"Yah ! You late 15 minutes !" I say and he laugh .

"Mianhae ... D.O keep nagging at me because I'm wear this ugly shirt" He say and sit beside me . 

"Ugly ? It's not ugly at all . D.O is blind maybe ." I say and both of us laugh .

"Why you late pabo ?" I say 

"I already told you , D.O is nagging at me because I'm wear this shirt" He say and tilt his head .

"Anyi anyi ... I know you lying . Tell me the truth" I say and hold his hand .

"I can't ... It's secret ~" He say and I pout .

"Don't make that face ." He say and pinch my cheek so hard .

"Okay okay ... It's hurt ..." I say and he let me go .

"Where we want to go ?" I say and he pull my hands .

"We go have some fun at the town" He say and I smile .

The whole day I with him . We go dating , shopping and more . We look like a couple but we are not . Then he send me home . 

"Thank you Sehun sunbaenim because take me out today" I say and smile at him .

"Just call me Sehun oppa don't call me Sehun sunbaenim . It's awkward" He say and I nods . Then I go inside my house . 


Sehun POV

Today is the best day everrrrrrrrr ~!! I quickly go home . When I open the door I saw Kai , Suho and Chanyeol at the living room . I sit beside Chanyeol .

"So .... You kiss her or not ?" He say and I give a death glare at him .

"I'm just kidding" 

"Have fun today ?" Baekhyun from kitchen , maybe ask me .

"Yeah ... But .... I still can't tell her my feelings" I sigh .

"But ... Sehun .... You will hurt her feelings if she know that you ...." Baekhyun can't finish his words . I get up from the couch and go to my room leave them at the living room . I don't want to talk about myself . I just want to enjoy my life .. 

*Hyo jung .... Please remember me ... after I go" After a few minutes I fall asleep .


Hyo jung POV

I feel so happy today ~ I want to go back to my class after I help Mrs Choi suddenly someone pull me into a store room , maybe . 

"Hey you .... You know me or not ?" Someone push my shoulder . I look at their face . It's the queenka in my school .

"I'm talking to you !" Their leader maybe shout at me .

"Y-y-y-yes .. I-i-i know you" I stutter .

"Well .. I see you always hangout with Oh Sehun right ?" She say and pull my hair . Okay this is too much .

"Can you do something for me ?" She say .

"Y-y-yes .. What is it ?" I say and she pull my hair more hard .

"Leave Sehun alone ... I don't want to see you hangout with him again . Understand ?" She say and let my hair go .

"If I see you again with him ... You know what I'm going to do with Sehun" She say .

"Yes ... I-i-i- understand" I say and cry . Then they slap me on the cheek and leave me alone in the store room alone .

*No Hyo jung you have to be strong ! Don't cry ! You can find another guy ! *


Do subscribe and comment ~

Btw you guys like my poster or not ? s e r i o u s l y... that poster look so creepy ....

Sehun is judging staring