Chapter 4

Let me go

Hyo Jung POV

Now everyday , every second I keep avoiding myself from Sehun . I already make promise with those es . Now I already graduate . It's hard for me to leave Korea . I decide I want to continue my study at New York . I want to become Fashion designer . I don't even tell Sehun about this . I don't want he to know . I was walking from school to my home suddenly someone hold my hand . I turn back and it Oh Sehun .

"Errr... Hi..." I awkwardly pull back my hand but he hold my hand tightly .

"Why you avoiding yourself from me ?" He say and hold my hand tightly .

"Sehun my hand .... its hurt ...." 

"Answer me !" 

"I-i-i-i have to ." I say and lower my head .

"You what ? Why ?" He say and lift my chin up .

"You don't have to know . Now I have to go bye Sehun . I hope we will meet again" I hold my tears .

"What do you mean by "i hope we will meet again" ? Where are you going ? Hyo jung !" 

"Somewhere that you will never found me . I will miss you" I hug him for last time and he let me go . Suddenly it rain . *Like drama hahahaha 8D*

"Go home or you will sick Sehun . Don't worry about me . I always remember about you" I say and leave him alone under the rain . 

A few years later

[No one POV]

You already finish your study . You have to go to Korea because You miss your family so much ... and yes you miss Sehun too . 

Hyo Jung POV

I'm at airport right now . I'm waiting for my dad to pick me up from school . I take my luggage and I walk to the front door suddenly someone bumped me . That person try to help me to get up . Then he pull my hand to another place . We enter one room . He press his body against me , he put his head on my shoulder and I can feel a hot breath on my neck .

"Why you leave me .... Why Hyo jung ... Tell me why" 

"S-s-sehun ? Is this you ?" I stuttering . 

"Yes ... That's people always call me and you also always call me that" 

"Sehun .... I'm sorry for leave you alone , but I already back ." I say and hug him . He hug me back .

"We make new life okay ?" He look into my eyes and I nod .

"Should we go now ?" He say 

"But I'm waiting for my dad" 

"Your dad ask me to pick you from airport my baby dear" He smile and pinch my cheeks

"But my dad don't even know about you but how ......" I can't finish my words and he kiss me . I response to his kiss . Then I break the kiss . My cheeks turning red

"Later I will tell you so now let's go ."

"Okay ... now let's go" I say and take my luggage with me.

"Btw your lips is adorable . Next time we will kiss for 5 minutes okay ?" He say and take my luggage from my hand .

"What ... You so ert !" I hit his arm slowly . Then both of us get out from the room and go to his car . Well he already big duhhh . 

Sehun POV

"Wear your seatbelt" I order her . She just nod her head . 

"Now tell me how my dad know about your existance" She ask me . I glare at her .

"Don't glare at me like that Sehun oppa ~" She make cute voice . 

"It's a long story" I say and focusing on my drive .

"Cut it from long to short sehun oppa ~" She make puppy eyes .

"Okay fine , well after you leave me alone , I go to your house to meet your parents then your parents told me everything that you study abroad . Yesterday they call me that today you will comeback to korea so they ask me to pick you up from airport so I agree ." 

"Ohhhhhh What did you tell them about your relationship between me nd you ?" She ask me , I smirk .

"Well .. I told them that we are boyfriend and girlfriend my sweetheart ~" Then she hit my arm .

"Since when we are boyfriend and girlfriend ?" She say and pout .

"Since your friends told me that you like me" I say and her cheeks red .

"Awww busted" I laugh at her .

"Shut up please" 

"I"m just kidding . Don't be like that . I will do aegyo if you don't sulk" I say 

"Really ?" 

"Yes . Now don't bother me , I'm driving right now ,okay ?" I say and she nod her head .

*I miss you so much Hyo Jung , Finally you comeback to me*


Yeah finally ~ I'm sorry for the late update TT_TT 

I'm busy with my school life . sobs .... and on weekend I supposed to update my fanfic but .. I'm to busy with my twitter 8) 

I'm sorryyyyyyyy ~ Same goes to my other 2 fanfics ..... But I will update my fanfic today . Okay enjoy guys ~ bye :)