Chapter 1

Let me go
Hyo Jung POV

"Yeah , welcome back to school" I say and step in the school with 'happy' face .

I forget to introduce myself . Hey guys , I'm Shin Hyo jung and I'm 18 years old . Still young . I live with my parents and I have one older brother , Shin Dongho . He study abroad . I have two friends , their name is Kim Nana and Seo Ju hee . And I want to tell you guys about this one guy . His name is Oh Sehun . He is my senior . He is tall , handsome , clever , and shy . Many girls at my age , junior and my senior likes him . I also likes him but  I think he never know that I'm exist because I'm not pretty . I'm pretty but my junior and my senior is more pretty than me . And I never saw him kiss a girl . He is not playboy likes his friends , EXO-K especially Baekhyun and Kai . Too many girls around them . He is the maknae in the group . Okay enough introduction . This is my story . 

"Hyo jung !!!" I heard someone shouting my name . I turn back and It's my friends , Nana and Ju Hee . They hug me .

"Waeyo ?" I ask them .

"I miss you so much !" Ju hee said . I chuckle .

"Aigo , I just go to Paris only for a week ." I say and pinch her cheeks .

"Any merchandise for us ?" Nana said and Ju hee slaps her shoulder .

"Auchhh ! Yah !" 

"Haha , Of course I have gifts for you guys . Here" I give them a box . They open it .

"It so pretty ! Thank you Hyo jung !" Ju hee and Nana hug me again . Then they let me go and we go to our class . Ju hee is more clever than me so she enter the first class , me and Nana are in the second class . The first class at the second floor and the second until fifth class on the third floor . After we send Ju hee to her class we go to our class . Suddenly someone hit me hard on the shoulder and I fall . Then I quickly get up and apologize

to the person . 

"Sorry . I'm really sorry ! Please forgive me" I say and keep bowing to that person .

"Exogay It's okay . It's my fault not your fault . Sorry" He said and I look at his face . OMG . IT'S OH SEHUN . 

"N-n-n-nae . I got to go . Sorry again Sehun sunbaenim" I say and quickly go to my class leave Nana alone at the back . Why my heart beats so fast . Then I quickly enter my class and sit at my place . After a few minutes Nana enter and sit besides me .

"Why you leave me alone there ?" She whisper at me while I busying write down note that Mr Park give .

"Sorry . But It's Oh Sehun . You know I kinda likes him" I whisper back .

"Oh yeah , Sehun sunbaenim want to meet you at the rooftop when recess time" Nana said and I suddenly blushing . 

"What ? Why ?" I ask her .

"I don't know" She say and I sigh . 

Recess time come . I go to the rooftop and I saw a scenary from upstairs from my rooftop school . I wait for like 4 minutes . Suddenly someone say something to me .

"Errr ... Hey ."

"Uh ... Hey" 

"Why you here ?" Sehun ask me .

"Errr ... My friends said that you want to mee me here ."

"Wait ... My friend said that too ... Did our friends prank us ?" He say 

"I don't know" 

"It's okay . Btw your name is Shin Hyo Jung right ?" He ask me and I nod .

"Here , your handkerchief . You drop it when I bumped you this morning" He give me my handkerchief and I took it . He pull my hand .

"Let's sit here . We can know each other" He say and I nod .