Chapter 4: Confession and friendship

A Twist in my story [HIATUS]

 

“I love Ji yong”

.

.

.

Wait what? CL loves Ji yong? That shocked me. Now what a revelation that is. Who would’ve taught someone will fall for that rude guy?

CL looked at me while blushing. She noticed at my shock face and then she smiled.

“Oh wait, did that shock you?” When I didn't answer her, she laughed lightly and waved her hands infront of me. “Earth to Dara? Are you ok?”

That made me got back to earth. I quickly got the fork that I dropped and laugh shyly. CL smiled and got up to get me a new fork. When she came back, she laughed at my embarrassed face.

“Thanks.. Mianhe, I was just too shock, I mean, I didn’t thought someone will love that rude guy.”

“Rude guy?” CL thought for awhile, as if remembering something, she nodded. “Yep, definitely rude alright.”

“You agree?!”

“Yes. He really is a rude guy for rejecting me after I confessed whole heartedly.”

 

FLASHBACK (CL’s POV)

 

When I first entered highschool, I saw this guy with blond hair. His hair was striking, and he stood out amongst the crowd. But what captivated me more was his smile. He smiled brightly and wonderfully. That’s when I started liking him.

Eventually, he became my classmate and since then, I began to like him more. He’s always with TOP and the other guys. He sure was popular just like his bestfriend TOP. Many girls like him but not a single one of them has he laid his eyes too. I thought maybe this infatuation of mine would go away. But I was wrong.

When we reached year 2, my infatuation turned to love. I don’t know how, I don’t know why but I just suddenly realized that I love him. He became a close friend and I found myself always looking for him and always glancing at him. When he’s around I felt so happy my heart is jumping for joy. And so I summoned up my courage and confessed to him.

“CL you called for me?” Ji yong said. He smiled his captivating smile and then I felt nervous. How can I be so drawn to this guy? I wanted to draw back but my heart stopped me. It’s now or never my heart shouted.

I breathed in deeply and calmed my nerves down. I couldn’t look at him cause I know was blushing heavily. “Ji yong ah…” I paused briefly then continued, still not looking at him. “I... I.. I love you!” I shouted with my whole heart. I wanted to let him know how I feel for him and the sincerity. I know I was blushing more after that confession. I again summoned all of my remaining courage to look at him and what I saw in his face made me irritated.

He had this emotionless expression on. He was looking at me with those bored eyes. I felt so irritated rather than heartbroken. I mean after my sincere confession, how dare he gave me that face?

“Sorry, but I’m not interested.” He broke the silence with his cold tone. I became more irritated than ever. I walked to him and smacked him in the head real hard.

“OUCH! What was that for!?”

“That’s not how you turn a girl down you ! After I confessed to you whole heartedly, you turned me down with a rather cold and emotionless ‘I’m not interested’ answer?! You could’ve turned me down nicely you know?! Now tell me who else would like you, you rude guy!”

I was so pissed off. I had no time to be heartbroken. Not that I wasn’t heartbroken, I was. I felt like running far away and just cry my whole heart out. But then again, irritation won and maybe a lil bit of pride.

He was stunned with what I said. He was quiet for awhile but he suddenly laughed at my expression and that made me more irritated.

“YAH! What are you laughing at!?”

“You… you… you look like a tomato!” He burst out laughing. I was aware that my once blushing face was now red like a tomato cause of rage. He felt my rage and he decided to run away from me but I ran after him. I kept shouting at him while trying to catch him. He just kept laughing and running away. I felt like killing him, damn it.

 

END OF FLASHBACK and CL’s POV.

 

“So that’s how I confessed to him.” CL was laughing lightly while recalling that moment. I was in awe. CL is such a strong girl. If I were CL, I would breakdown and cry.

“Wow CL. I can’t believe you just did that. And I can’t believe you still love him until now after he rejected you like that.” CL suddenly had on a shock face.

“Huh? Love him until now?” She gave me this confused look and it was my turn to be shock. But she just said it just now….

“But, you said you love him didn’t you?”

CL shook her head in denial. “No no, I mean I love him back then. But now, I don’t.” I thought she’s lying but I saw truthfulness in her eyes. “Mianhe. No wonder you were so shocked!”

I pouted and blushed. How would I know. She was the one who said she loves Ji yong. Aish this girl. She's playing with my head!

“Ayy, Dara-ah you look so cute you know. I just feel like pinching you right now.” She giggled and then she pinched my cheeks.

“Yahhh. Stop it.” I pouted more.

CL’s eyes suddenly changed. Her eyes suddenly held this accusing look. She smirked. What’s she thinking about? It doesn’t look good though….

“Yah, don’t tell me you like Ji yong that’s why you got shocked when I told you I love him?!”

My eyes got big and I quickly shook my head. “NO I DON’T LIKE HIM! He’s not my type and besides, He irritates me so much. He’s always calling me clumsy and all. I just feel like killing him everytime I see him.”

“Do you now?” CL gave me that sly smile while I glared at her. “Ok ok, chill Dara. Haha”

I stopped glaring at her and then we were both silent. I looked down and continued eating my cake. I suddenly thought about how hard it must be for CL to be rejected like that. It made me curious on how CL can still be friends with him.

“CL-roo, was it tough to move on? I mean since you see him every day in class, and now you're still friends with him.”

CL shook her head. “It may be tough but it wasn’t really tough to move on. I learned to move on after that day. He didn’t made my confession and my feelings a barrier between us, he treated me the same. We became closer friends after that day. We would always bicker here and there, argue here and there but that made us more closer." She smiled thinking about that.

"He may be rude but, he’s kind and caring. He didn't felt awkward nor did he pushed me away. He didn't gave me false hopes or played with my feelings unlike any other guy. And that’s what I like about him. It was hard for me being rejected but I never regretted loving him and confessing to him.” CL smiled sincerly after she said those.

I admired her for being strong. Well, I guess I judged Ji yong too fast. I think my perspective for him changed after what CL said. Not bad for Ji yong.

 


 

After our tea time, me and CL parted ways. I went to buy some groceries on my way back home. When I reached my apartment floor, I saw a guy sitting outside Ji yong’s door. Who could that be? But when I got nearer, I felt my heart pound. That guy, it’s TOP! I felt a blush crept in my face. TOP suddenly looked at me and smiled. My heart pounded more, omg whats happening to me.

“Hi, you look familiar, have I seen you before?” He said giving me that curious face. He’s so cute.

“Hi… I… err…” I was stuttering. Get a hold of yourself Dara! Lucky for me he didn't notice my nervousness and my blushing face.

“Oh I remembered now! You were with Ji yong just now at the tennis court am I right?” I blushed more. He remembered me. I was too shy and dumbfounded that I just nod my head since my voice was nowhere to be found.

TOP stood up and walked infront of me. He held out his hand and he introduced himself. “My name is Seunghyun but you can call me TOP. I'm Ji yong's bestpal.”

 I shook his hand. “I’m Sandara, but just call me Dara. I’m Ji yong’s neighbor.” I said shyly. I can’t believe this. I was trying my hardest not to blush more. I must not embarrass myself more.

“Oh. Hi Dara, nice to meet you. Have you seen Ji yong? I kept calling him it seems like his phone is off.”

“Oh, I’m not sure about that. The last time I saw him was at the tennis court.” I congratulate myself for staying calm. Keep it up Dara.

“Oh, ok then. I guess I’ll just wait for him here. Sorry for disturbing you.”

“Nah, it’s ok. He’ll be back soon I guess.” I smiled back at him.

He smiled and nodded. "Yep, nice meeting you again. Bye Dara." He turned his back walked back to the spot where he was seated at.

When I got in my apartment and closed the door I sank to the floor. My heart was pounding like crazy. I smiled and my mind was shouting with happiness. I can’t believe we introduced each other. I wanted to shout out loud but I forced myself not to since he’s just outside. I’m so happy that Ji yong is my neighbor, not bad Ji yong! I guess I’ll see him often here. Oh the joy.

From there, I made up my mind. I feel so determined. I’ll get to know TOP more and to be able to do that I must get closer to him. And I thought of a way to make that happen and even though it’ll involve being with that rude guy, I’ll risk it.

I’ll join the Tennis club.

 


 

A/N:

ARGH. I'm having a writers block ): I didn't update this story for quite long since I was having my exams.

And next week is my attachment already! WAAH.

All my ideas gone after exams. I think exam's giving me the inspiration to write. Sorry for the crappy chapter.

And sorry for the typos and everything.

A part of me feels like deleting this story and just stop writing. But what the heck.. I'll think about it...

Oh oh oh!

HELLO TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS~

geeeemaexxAiX009xxmekachirikristinamay17daramaegon

Thanks for taking time to read. I do appreciate it! ^^ I hope I won't disappoint anyone D: 

 

To everyone, Do write your opinions and suggestions down *if any* at the comments below about this story, if you want too.

I'll appreciate it ^^

heehee. Well, see yah on the next chapter~

ADIOS. ^^