Chapter 2: The neighbor

A Twist in my story [HIATUS]

 

Dara's POV

“Ugh just my luck..” I scowled.

“Oh great..” He whispered while he run his fingers through his blond hair.

 

Why must that rude guy be my neighbor? Of all the people in that university why must it be him? I mean why can’t it be a sweet romantic handsome guy that is not rude like this guy?! Not that he’s not handsome. He is handsome, his smooth flawless skin, his blond hair that generally suits him, that thin built body and that angel like face. He may have an angel like face but his attitude says otherwise.

 

“Hey little Ms. Clumsy, what you staring at?”

 

I woke up from my reverie and blushed. Damn it, was I really staring at him? Afraid to show him the sudden redness of my cheeks, I quickly looked down then I saw his apple on the floor. I quickly picked it up since it was near to me.

 

“Yours right? Don’t worry, it won’t get affected with my clumsiness.”

“Well I hope so.” He said while getting his apple from me. He must really love apples.

“I err.. better get going then..bye” I said awkwardly. I quickly turned my back against him and started to walk away. I was about to go down the stairs when he shouted.

“Hey Ms. Clumsy, hope you won’t fall down the stairs.” I quickly turned back to him and I saw him gave me an evil smirk. Omg the sudden feel of running to him and bash him to wipe away that evil smirk out of his face is running through my veins! How can he be so irritating?! As if he hadn’t had enough he continued,

“And nice meeting you clumsy neighbor. Don’t get clumsy on me!”

“THE NAME IS DARA! BLEAAAH! HUMPPH!”

 

And I quickly turned back again stomping my way down the stairs. He can really piss me off with that attitude of his! He’s going to be the death of me! Ughh, great.

 

Ji yong’s POV.

As I closed my apartment door, I laughed my out. Her irritated face can really make me laugh so much inside that I just can’t stop making her pissed off. Yeah sure I was pissed off when she bumped into me that caused me to drop all my apples, but hell when I snatched that apple away from her hands and she suddenly had that irritated face on I wanted to laugh so hard but I tried my best not to.

And what do you know, she’s my freaking neighbor! HAH. I guess it won’t be that quiet around here as I thought it would be. I’ll have my fun pissing her off. Hell yeah I will.

I went to the sink and washed my apple and took a bite. Tomorrow’s enrollment day and club day, where all the clubs will show off what they have just to convince freshmen to join them. It’ll be one hell of a day, but then again, I’ll be seeing Seunghyun tomorrow. I smiled at that thought.

We were classmates since junior high and he’s my best pal. We are going to the same university but majoring different subject. I’ll be majoring in design while he majors in business. But as long as we are in the same university, I’m happy with that.

Suddenly my phone starts ringing and I saw TOP’s number, (*Seunghyun, later on in the story you’ll know why its top) speaking of the devil. I quickly answered it.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

“JI YONG! You’ll be going to campus tomorrow right?!” He shouted with excitement

“Yep, tomorrow’s enrollment day after all.” I said while laughing at his excitement.

“Good good. I shall see you tomorrow then! Don’t forget to meet me at our favorite ramen store! BYE!”

“Arasso. Bye” That guy can really be a pain in the sometimes. I was still laughing at his silliness and then I slumped on my bed.

Yes tomorrow will be a hell of a day.


Dara's POV

The next day.

Today is enrollment day and club day! I see alot of unfamiliar faces, this is gonna be hard. There's alot of clubs in this university and I just can't figure out what to join. I am not that really much of a sporty kind and I don't really find anything interesting. But I do want to join a club! I really do. While I was looking around I heard someone shout my name,

 

"DARA! DARA! DARA!"

 

I looked for the person shouting my name and there I spotted a girl with blondish hair waving at me. I immediately recognized Chae rin or CL as she likes it.

 

"CL! HEY!" I was so excited when I saw her. Finally a familiar face amongst this crowd. I quickly ran to her and we hugged each other. I met CL during an entrance exam her in this university and from there, we clicked.

"Dara, I'm so happy to see you! You moved in to your apartment already?"

"Yes I did, though the apartment is not that big, but it'll do!"

"Well I'm happy to hear that. Wanna be my buddy?"

"Yeah hell I do! I don't want to be lonely walking around this place. haha. And the enrollment ceremony is about to begin. Let's go together!"

 

She nodded her head and we proceeded to the hall for the ceremony.

After the ceremony, we decided to walk around again and look at the clubs. As we were walking CL saw a friend of hers and immediately shouted his name.

 

"That guy is my friend from highschool. He's a close friend of mine, come I'll introduce him to you." CL said. She held my hand and dragged me to her friend. As we got closer, his appearance was getting clearer.

OMG no not again. When we reached him I was too shock to say something.

"Hey CL!" He said, and when he looked at me, he too was shocked and but regained his composure and suddenly smirked at me.

"Why it's you again Ms. clumsy. Got into any mess this time?"

"You know each other?" CL said with a suprised tone.

I sighed and said "Yep, he's my neighbor. Though I don't really know his name but I KNOW I did told him that my name is DARA and not Ms. clumsy" trying to emphasize my name.

CL laughed and Mr. rude irritating guy just continued to smirk.

 

"Well perfect! Dara he's Ji yong. Ji yong, don't be rude. Her name is Dara and not Ms. Clumsy"

"Nah I like 'Ms. Clumsy' more." He said laughing while he winked at me. The nerves of this guy. I swear I felt like killing him right now if he wasn't CL's friend. I tried to stay calm to prevent myself from exploding.

"Well I better get going now. Top must've been looking for me. Bye ladies!" He walked away and before he got any further he shouted,

"Oh and Ms. Clumsy try not to daydream and bump into another person."

"HEY! HUMPPH. IT'S DARA! BLEAAAAH!" He laughed and continued to walk away.

"Well that's Ji yong alright! Haha. Come on Dara lighten up and let's continue walking around!" CL said trying to calm me down. I did try to calm myself down and not think of that Ji yong guy. Sigh.

 

The day went by and I was still confused on what club i should join. Then I heard the smashing of a tennis ball. I did want to try tennis last time.I went to search for the sound and I was led by my feet to a tennis court, and there I saw a guy playing a one on one battle. I was dumbstrucked by his beauty and his movement. He looks so cool and strong. His black hair followed his movements. He looks so gorgeous as if he was meant to be on that court. It was like, love at first sight.

 

Remember when I said I was not into sports? Well scratch that, now I am.

 


A/N:

Well the first two chapters are quite plain. Hopefully it’s not too boring  ):

The next few chapters, you’ll be introduced to a couple more characters and a great secret (*hinthint) heehee :D

Well not sure when I can post chapter 3 since its exam week. Now I understand the feeling of those authors who starts their stories during an exam week. Cause that’s where the ideas keep coming~ great. At the rate I’m going, I guess this fanfiction will be a long long story. Hopefully not *finger’s crossed*

Chap 2 is quite short, I just feel the need to post chap 2. heehee.