Chapter 1: Apples

A Twist in my story [HIATUS]

 

Dara’s P.O.V

Ahhhh! Finally I’m gonna be away from home!  After all this years of waiting, I’m finally a university student~ WOOOHOOO! I started jumping around from excitement cause I couldn’t contain it any longer. Not until I saw the people staring at me with those ‘OMG-SHE’S-CRAZY-RUUUUN!’ kind of stares.

Ok Dara, calm down. Stop being so excited, you are scaring people away! Walk normally Dara. Walk normally.

Don’t get me wrong, I love my family but being in Busan since young till Highschool is just too boring.  AISH I need a new environment, a new start, and independence! And here in Seoul is where I’m gonna start a new life.

The name is Sandara Park, but normally people call me Dara. I’m 18 years old and I just graduated highschool and the next step is, UNIVERSITY! I’m gonna be taking up Arts as my major in Seoul University and I’m pretty much excited. Lucky for me there’s this cheap student apartment just around the block near my school, and it’s even near a supermarket, just right for a lazy girl like me.

It’s a pretty sunny day and I’m all hyped up. AHH today is a happy happy day. But then again, I think I spoke too soon. As I was walking to my apartment, I was too happy that I didn’t see the person infront of me. We bumped into each other and I fell backward in my . Ah great, this will leave a big bruise for sure. I looked up and I saw a rather tall, thin-built guy staring at me with his piercing eyes.

 

“HEY YOU CLUMSY GIRL! WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING!” He said half shouting.

 

Wait, what’s his problem? I was the one who fell and got hurt, so why must he yell at me?! I was about to raise my voice when I saw an apple roll up to my side. Then I remembered it was me who bumped into him so it's entirely my fault. I took it and asked him,

 

“Wait, is this yours?”

“Give me that! Yes it’s mine, and now all my apples are dirty cause of you, you clumsy girl!”

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to bump into you, I was just into the nice weather.” I said as I slowly stood up and bowed forgetting about the pain in my .

“Hmph, as if your sorry can do anything” He said while rolling his eyes and picking up the apple.

 

I ignored his remark and helped him pick up the apples scattered on the floor but this crazy unknown guy suddenly snatched the apple away from my hand. My happy and calm mood suddenly turned sour.

 

“What you do that for?” Surprised and abit irritated.

“Don’t touch the apples, you’ll just infect them with your clumsiness.” He said in his arrogant voice. He's starting to irritate me I swear.

“I was just trying to help!” I retorted back. We started to glare at each other, no way am I gonna back out from this staring battle. Cause really I was just trying to help him.

As if he had enough, he rolled his eyes and proceeded picking up the remaining apples on the floor. I hesitated on whether I should just continue helping him again, but as if on cue, he suddenly spoke in a calm bored way..

“Hey, just get going and stop being clumsy. I have no time for you.”

He just continued on picking the apples and didn’t even look back at me. Not wanting to start another fuss, I took his advice and bowed while sighing.

“ok, sorry.” I whispered and proceeded walking to my apartment.

 

I finally reached my apartment and went ahead to lie on my bed. All of my stuff were moved in yesterday. The apartment is not too big nor not too small, just perfect for a girl like me.

I thought back to the scene just now and I let out a deep sigh. When I thought that my day was gonna be happy and good, there’s this sudden turn of events. I started to get pissed off again just by remembering that guy’s rudeness. ARGHHH. Well at least that will be the last time I’ll be seeing him. I tried to relax and forced myself to think of other stuffs. And without knowing it, I fell asleep.

 

When I woke up, the sun was starting to set. It took me awhile to remember that I am not in Busan anymore. I sat up and looked around my apartment when I remembered that I needed to buy groceries. Well it’s perfect since I can explore this place more.

“Well let’s do this! Yessa!” I jumped out of my bed feeling energized from my short nap and started get ready.

 

As I went out my room, I caught a glimpse of a guy opening the door beside mine. He must be my neighbor, being the polite and joyful me, I turned to the fellow beside me and bowed.

“HEY! I’m your new neighbor! My name is Dara!” But when I looked at him, I was dumbfounded.

OMYGHADDD please tell me it’s not!

The guy looked at me and he too was dumbfounded. He dropped the apple that he was holding. We just stared at each other, jaw dropped.

 

“WHAT?! YOU AGAIN!?!” We both shouted.

“Ugh just my luck..” I scowled.

“Oh great..” He whispered while he run his fingers through his blond hair.

 

Mr. rude guy as my neighbor? Today must not be my lucky day………

 


 

A/N:

Hello there ^^ Well there goes the first chapter.

I am letting fate decide if I shall continue writing stories by letting people read this. If I get positive comments on this then I shall just continue letting my imagination go wild :D

But for now, this is the first chapter.

Next chapter is on it’s way! FIGHTINGGGGG~

Exam's tmr and here I am trying to write the 2nd chapter. haha