Chapter 9- Hot Chocolate

The Day I Received My Monthly Gift
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9 

Hot Chocolate

 

You grabbed your books and went outside to go home already.

"Gongchan's here!!!!!" A random girl squealed as he ran outside the school hall. Girls started to run too. Your eyes shot wide open to see Gongchan leaning against the wall on your school gates. 

Girls kept whispering about the pretty boy from WM Academy for boys. He was listening to his I-Pod while waiting for you outside.

"He's from B1A4, right!?"    "Look at his good complexion!"  "Whoa, he's so handsome!"     "Is he waiting for her girlfriend?"      "Aww, his girlfriend is so lucky!"

You flushed red as you slowly walked to him. You bit your lip and bent a little to look at him. His eyes were close, feeling the rhythm of the song his listening at. You can't help but to stare at his face. *He's really handsome.* you softened. Then, Gongchan opened his eyes.

"Omona!" shocked, you fell down the ground. Gongchan put his earphones away and helped you to stand up. "Are you alright? Sorry, I startled you." he apologized with worried eyes.

"No, it's my fault." you dusted your skirt. 

"By the way, why are you staring at me?" Gongchan teasingly asked. A smirk formed his lips.

"I'm not!" You swallowed hard as you looked away, your cheeks was burning red. You walked awkwardly away as he followed you. You arrived at the pastry shop Gongchan's family owns.

"You have a pastry shop? Saundeul oppa told me your family's business is clothing?" You curiously asked while staring at the shop.

"We just bought that few days ago." Gongchan said. You made an o shape and nodded. "I bought that for you." Gongchan added. You glanced at him who was already holding the door and waiting fo

Please log in to read the full chapter