Chapter 11- Special Birthday

The Day I Received My Monthly Gift
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTTmzCRAFWQ

 

Chapter 11

Special Birthday

 

Sandeul sneakily went to your room, you're still sleeping like a child on your bed. 

"Jung Yin," he whispered as he poked you on your cheeks. You winced a little but went back to your deep sleep. "Happy Birthday, old lady." he whispered with a chuckle. Your eyes shot wide open. Sandeul lay in your bed to and gave you a tight hug.

"Oof." you end up with his tight hug surrounding your body. "Ahh, Oppa. I can't breathe!"

"I can't believe my little sister is now on her legal age!" You giggle as he tickled you on your neck. "Araso, araso." He released you. You sat up and slapped his arms.

"Wake up, you have a big party tonight." he said with a lively voice. He smiled and gave you a peck on your forehead.

"Thanks, that's why I love my oppa." he softened. You and Sandeul were very close, since your parents were always gone for business trips. You are always together celebrating different occasions.

"Don't get out of this room till I say so, okay?"

You frowned. "Huh? What am I going to do here!?"

"Go watch movies, play you’re X-box, do karaoke alone. Just don't get out, araso?" you nodded, but still frowning. He smiled and closed your door.

He fixed the party venue which is located on your garden. Every tree has green lights, tables and chairs were arranged. Sandeul is the one who chose the food to be eaten. He was so busy that he didn't even changed yet.

Then, the time has come. "Perfect." he smiled and sighed. The place was brightly shining like it's already Christmas. 

"It's perfect, young master. Young Lady would love this." the maid said with his hands clasped together. "Thanks. Oh right, I need to change." he ran upstairs and changed into his tux... He went into your room and knocked.

"Jung Yin-ah, are you ready?"

"Neh~" 

"I'm going in..." He opened the door and saw no one is inside, you poofed in front of him. "Aish, you scared me!" You laughed. 

"Well?" you twirled around, you wore you cream pinafore dress and you hair is tied up and curled at the end.

He eyed you from head to toe, his fingers running his chin. "Something is missing." You raised an eyebrow and looked at yourself. "What's missing?" Sandeul smiled and moved closer to you. He put cute hair pin on your hair.

"Now, you look p

Please log in to read the full chapter