Chapter 17- Gongchan's Jealous

The Day I Received My Monthly Gift
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE6UhhbMTyI

 

 

Chapter 17

Gongchan's Jealous

 

After your classes, Girls were massed in an area again. You raised an eyebrow and tip-toed. *Is he here again?* But the girls were squealing so loud, louder than usual everytime any B1A4 member is outside your Academy.

"Look, he's so handsome!~"     "Don't tell me he already have a girlfriend here, too?" 

"He's from SMA!~~"           "He's from SHINee!"

You walked closer to see who are they talking about. You saw a tall guy, wearing uniform of famous SM Academy. He's shining red hair flahes through the sunbeam. He shifted his eyes on you and waved.

You flinched when everyonre looked at you. "Me?" you pointed to yourself.

"Why do she always have the cutest boys on her side!?" the girl stompped her feet and walked away. Everyone followed. The red-haired guy approached you. You leaned back as he examined your face.

"You don't remember me, noona?" he snickered. You gasped and covered your mouth. "Taemin!? Is that really you!?" He nodded.

"I'm sure Jung Yin will be suprised" Gongchan brought the bicycle again to have a ride with you. He stopped when he saw you talking to a guy, laughing and talking. Gongchan frowned. *Who was that?* he peered from the wall.

"Noona, let's go have a date!" he smiled. You gladly nodded and hooked your arms in his arm.

*DATE!?* Gongchan's heart broke. Taemin and you walked with hooked arms. *Aish!* Gongchan left the bicycle and followed you two sneakily.  

Taemin and you went to the arcade. *We went here, too* Gongchan thought as he hid from the people. You went at your favourite basketball game.

*Why am I spying, and my chest hurts so much.* Gongchan thought while spying on you. 

"Taemin, can you beat me this time?" you removed your uni

Please log in to read the full chapter