Chapter 13- Surprise?

The Day I Received My Monthly Gift
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR6gwqiR6sQ

 

Chapter 13

Surprise?

 

Saturday has come. The date between you and Jinyoung, you know you should be happy but still. You can't help but to think of Gongchan.

You fixed your hair in front of the mirror and gave yourself a little smile. "There's nothing to be sad of, right? Gongchan said he have something to do. He didn't said he hates you!" 

Someone, knocked on your door. "Young Lady, Mr. Jinyoung is already waiting for you outside." 

"Neh~" You went downstairs with a big smile on your face. Jinyoung stood up and waved at you.

You awkwardly waved back. "Are you ready?" With a big smile, you nodded and followed him.

"Where are we going, Oppa?" you walked beside him. "Hmm, where do you want to go?" he asked while smiling down at you.

You put your fingers on your chin. "Hmm, let's see..." you thought of one place where you wanted to go. But all you can think of is the amusement park. It's the only place you know that dates usually go.

"Amusement Park!?" You clapped your hands, Jinyoung frowned. "Too common, let's just go to the Insadong?" You brightly smiled. "I wanted to go there!"

The both of you both many things like candies, Jinyoung also bought couple shirts. You flushed red when he gave it to you. "We'll wear this one, one day." he smiled. You also bought sluhies and drank it while strolling the whole day.

The sun came down, Jinyoung brought you to the Banpo Bridge.

"Wait here."

"Where are you going, oppa!" But he vanished from the crowd of people. You rested your arms at the railing while watching the fountain. It change

Please log in to read the full chapter