Chapter 6- Ditching Classes

The Day I Received My Monthly Gift
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6

Ditching Classes

 

You walk back to your oppa who you caught peering. "Oppa?" Everyone flinched and pretended that they're doing something.

"Neh?" Sandeul awkwardly asked, Baro and CNU pretended to be playing rock-paper-scissors. While Gongchan was staring at you.

"I'm going home" You smiled. "Okay, I'll call the driver" Saundeul took his handphone out.

"Oppa, I will dropped by the bookstore today. I'll just walk home."

"Oh, alright." You hugged you oppa goodbye and waved at the other members.

"Come visit again!" Baro yelled as he waved good-bye.

You started to walk from the school to the bookstore. Sandeul, Baro and CNU ran to Jinyoung to ask what did you gave him. While Gongchan followed you behind.

"Hyung, what did she gave you?" Sandeul asked peeking inside the paper bag you gave him. 

"Yah, don't look at it first!" Jinyoung raised it up.

"Wae!? My sister gave that to you!"

"Yeah, no fair!" CNU added "We want to see what's inside!" Baro tried to snatch the paper bag from Jinyoung but he failed.

"Where's Gongchan?" CNU randomly asked. They looked around seeing Gongchan was already gone. "We have math quiz, right?" Jinyoung asked.

"Did he ditched class again?" Baro shook his head. "Don't worry, he'll pass that. He loves math!" The other members agreed.

While walking to the bookstore which is just

Please log in to read the full chapter