Text-Shadow

simple // ur most basic layout tutorials thread

As I said in the previous chapter/tutorial,
this does not apply to AFF.
So, you can skip this tutorial if you want but it still involves HTML.
Obviously.

This tutorial makes life sooo much easier. If only AFF allowed it. -le sighs- Another short tutorial though. Nothing to show you though. HOWEVER, you can copy and paste the example and it will show how it's supposed to look like in editing but as soon as you save it, it disappears and when you go back to editing, it's gone.

*Reminder: Remove all spaces after every "<" and all spaces before every ">" in order to get the example to work properly.*

Example: < span style="font-family: mistral; font-size: 48px; color: #808080; text-shadow: 2px 2px 5px #808080;"/ >sakura< /span >

Yes, each number stands for something. The first number is how much you want the shadow to be moved going horizontally. For example; a negative number being placed there would move the shadow to the left, meanwhile a postive number would move the shadow to the right. As for the second number, yep. You guessed it. It's how much you want the shadow to be vertically. A negative number would move the shadow up (weird? yes, i know) and a positive number would move the shadow down. As for the last number, it must always stay a positive. The very last number is the blur radius. The number you insert there tells how much you want the shadow to blur. 0px would be with no blurring at all and 1px or higher would be with a blur that gradually get's blurrier as the number increases. The last part for text-shadows -- I don't even need to explain. It's just the color you want it to be.

WOW. That was a lot to type. Lol, I hope you read the paragraph because if you didn't, then you won't know how to use text-margin. Also, a reminder. This does NOT apply to AFF but it can be seen when editing on AFF.