Text Shadows Using Margins

simple // ur most basic layout tutorials thread

So this is another thing that has been requested several times also.
Now please take note of this.
If you check in the navigation, I have two chapters that are for text shadows.
This chapter is by using margins and this chapter is the one you would use for AFF.
The next chapter is how to make a text shadow the easier way.
BUT, the next one does not apply and does not work on AFF\.
And I've come to the final decision that sakura layout tutorials will not only be layout tutorials
but HTML tutorials.

Before I start, I'm going to tell you this. It DOES take some time before you can actually get it to look right. It may look right when editing it but when you actually save it and look at it, it will look different from before. This is everything and anything BUT easy. And for this chapter, there's a new vocabulary word!! Yay!! No? Okay. That's okay. The new word is "margin-top". It's a very literal name. It just means the margin of the top.

*Reminder: Delete the space after every "<" and before every ">" to get the example to work properly.*

Example: < span style="font-family:'times new roman';font-size:48px;color:#000000;" >sakura< /span >< /p >< div style="margin-top:-80px;font-family:'times new roman';font-size:48px;color:#ff9ca2;" >sakura< /div >

sakura

sakura

Please take note of the fact that the second 'sakura' (the pink one) is not inside the < span > tag but inside the < div > tag. That is because we are using margin-top and margin-top does not work inside the < span > tag. Soo... try it out for yourself! And just to prove that I'm not lying, copy and paste my example for yourself. It looks wayyy off right? But when you see how it actually looks like... cool huh? Okay, I'm done with this tutotorial. :3 The next 2 tutorials are easy and quick AND they do not apply to AFF so you can skip them if you want. Then we just have one more request.