Spacing Between An Image And A Border

simple // ur most basic layout tutorials thread

Hi! Okay so, we're going to cover what the
spacing between an image and a border is.
I'm not sure if I even make sense right now.
Oh well! Move on and you'll get it.

Well, what I mean by the spacing between an image and a border is, actually, it's pretty direct and straight forward. But umm..... Okay. So the code for this thing is padding: #px;. By replacing the '#' with a number, you get the spacing. This one is easier to understand, unlike the margins one. The bigger your number gets, the bigger the spacing is. I'll start showing examples now.

Code: < img alt="" src="http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6tzddlYWW1rzom0lo1_500.jpg" style="color: rgb(173, 216, 230); width: 313px; height: 200px; border-width: 2px; border-style: solid; padding: 5px;" / >

Code: < img alt="" src="http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6tzddlYWW1rzom0lo1_500.jpg" style="width: 313px; height: 200px; border-width: 1px; border-style: dashed; padding: 2px;" / >

See how the first example has padding: 5px; and the second has padding: 2px; and the first one's spacing is way bigger than the second? Yep. That's about it to it. And yes, once again, you have to insert it manually. And guys, I'm really sorry about the whole rounded corners thing not working. I could've sworn that it worked last time... Oh well. I guess it's just something that's nice to know. :D Now, what do we have next? Oh that's right! The freebies are coming! Icons that are 250x250. You guys should tell me what you want icons on... Cause if you don't, I'm just going to do random ones.