It was written in the stars

One Step Ahead of You (moving)

 

Enjoy, comment and subscribe! and.....I love you dear readers. :")

 

 

Jihyun                                                                                                                                             

 

I slipped off my heels as I entered my apartment. The lights emitted a glow from inside the apartment and Debussy's Reverie floated into my ears. I groaned as I hung up my coat and entered the living room to see my mother sitting there expectedly.

"How was dinner?" my mother asked upon seeing me.

"It was fine," I answered bluntly.

She frowned at my lackluster response.

"Why did you guys talk about?" she inquired.

"This and that," I responded coolly.

Her eyes narrowed. "I want this to work out for you," she scolded, "can you not make more of an effort?"

I chuckled bitterly. Too tired to argue, I nodded. "I will," I said remembering the luggage pilled all over my room, "I'm going to unpack my suitcases now."

"No need to," she interjected as I turned around slowly. 

"They finished decorating the house today," my mother continued, "You can move in with Kai tomorrow, I've just arranged for it."

"That's just ridiculous! Look, we're not even married yet and you want us to live together?" I pronounced in frustration.

"What kind of cake does Kai like," she said casually.

"Tuxedo cake," I blurted out before realizing," but that's beside the point, I don't want to move out."

"I'll order a tuxedo cake for you house warming party next week, " my mother announced before smiling serenely, "and i think it's cute you know what cake he likes already."

"You have no idea how much I know about him," I thought to myself.

"Do you really want to get rid of me that bad?" I said with a pout.

My mother laughed. "Just a bit, m'dear, just a bit."

 

Kai                                                                                                                                               

I laughed as I watched Sehun trying to reject a girl. Most guys would be reject a girl flat out, but Sehun wasn't most guys. "He needs to grow a back bone," I chuckled as Sehun tried to explain to the girl that they weren't meant to be because of their conflicting horoscope signs. He said something to the girl and then headed off towards the restrooms. Seconds later, my phone vibrated:

"Kai hyung, meet me at the parking lot," the text read.

"Sure, maybe when you grow a pair," I replied with a smirk before getting up.

       Sehun huffed as I entered the car. "That girl didn't even back off when I mentioned we were incompatible according to the stars," he muttered as he pulled out of the stall. I punched him lightly on the arm and reminded him "Didn't you have something to tell me?"

"Oh, right...Kai, your mother ordered me to pack up your room today," he said.

"What? Why? Are we decorating again?" I said with a deep sigh.

"No...You'll be moving in with Jihyun tomorrow." He said before making a wide turn, "Jihyun-shi is really beautiful in person, hyung"

"Yeah, I would gladly share a bed with her," I said cheekily," But-"

"You're a jerk," Sehun finished with a laugh, "a jerk that loves blindly."

~

 

"She's leaving? For where? When?" I demanded.

"She's leaving next week for New York," he answered looking down at his papers, "It appears she has been enrolled in an English course of some sort."

"That makes it even easier," I thought to myself, "No misunderstandings."

"Well then, why are you still standing there," I said clasping my hands together," Book me a ticket for New York."

"What?..." Sehun stuttered, "Why are you going to New York?"

"For love," I thought, "for love..."

Jihyun                                                                                                                                               

When I entered my bedroom, I noticed most of my stuff had already been packed up in boxes. Boxes were littered around my antique vanity and surrounded my mahogany wardrobe. It was an utter mess, just like my mind.

"Tomorrow I'll get to see him again," I thought with a smile until another thought contoured my face.

"Tomorrow will be the day I start living with a constant reminder that I've been discarded."

 

 

 

This marks the start of more Jihyun-Kai interaction. Excited? I am!  Tell me about any couple activities you want to see in the comments ; )