the nightmare is starting.

a handsome nerd

HyunHae heard a voice from behind. “Look what we’ve got here!” and another girl's voice said


HyunHae’s POV


Oh my, that voice sounds so familiar! It makes me shiver. I wonder who it is. Shall I turn my head or just ignore the voice? Aish. I really have a bad feeling.


End of HyunHae’s POV


HyunHae turned her head and saw the wicked girls who used to bully her way back—she smiled and said “So, you guys are free from suspension? How was your vacation from outside? Haha. It must be really fun, wasn’t it?” teased HyunHae.

“Yeah, it’s pretty awesome! We had so much time plotting our revenge for you! Don’t worry, we’ll make your school days like HELL once more!” threat by MinJoo who’s really serious and stares straight at HyunHae. “So you still have guts to do bad stuff towards me after I beat you in a battle? Oh c’mon! Snap out of it. I’m through of you, don’t bully me! Get a life! Mind your own business.” said HyunHae with some fear on her face.

She’s a bit scared to those 3 wicked girls but as possible, she tries to be calm and hide her fear. “Your business is more interesting than ours. We’ll see that. I’ll make sure that we’ll win this time!” JiSun added with some smirk on her face. “See you around!”


The three es walked away and left HyunHae alone. She walked aimlessly after the three had gone out of nowhere. She remembered that she needs to look for her brother JaeJoong. She went pass by the lobby, canteen, and stadium but she never saw any trace of his brother. She stopped by at the covered court, beside a mini stage and;  *sigh*“Where the heck is oppa? Aish. I’ll sure have hard time in looking for him. I’m not used to his ‘nerdy look’! aigoo. Eottohke?”.


“Yah! HyunHae! Come over here!” a voice from behind of the stage shouted. “Eh? Is that you oppa? Where are you?” asked HyunHae. “Aish, I’m here! Behind the stage~ come here! Ppalli! I need your help! Im going to die!” said JaeJoong helplessly. When she saw her brother’s face, she almost cried. JaeJoong had some bruise on his cheek, scattered lipstick on his whole face, broken eyeglass, and some torn dress.

“Oh! What happened to you, oppa? Who did this to you? Aish~ babo! You should always be careful!” said HyunHae. Her tears are starting to run on her face. “I was buying some food on our cafeteria when 3 girls stood in front of me and tried to get my money. I said I’m a university student so they can’t bully me but they pulled off my shirt, I can’t fight back because I know that they are girls. It’ll be a huge issue so I just let them, though I tried to punch the girl who drags me.” JaeJoong said with a little smile on his face. “Where’s your bodyguard? You have your own body guard, don’t you?” asked HyunHae. “Aish~ I hate it when they are around! That’s why I disguised like this. I never knew that nerds don’t have the right to live here. Or I should say, we?” jaejoong added

“Call oppa YunHo right now! Ask them to help me bring you to the clinic. Aish~ why don’t you stop dressing like that? Forget about our bet!” HyunHae demanded but JaeJoong opposed her. He knew that if he agrees to her sister then the rest of his group will be disappointed or if not, they will surely for his whole life!


Inside the clinic
 

“Annyeong? May I aks your name so that I can make a record for you?” asked Nurse MinAh with papers on her hands. “Ah. His name is—“ JaeJoong covered YunHo’s mouth before he can say his real name. “Let me do it, I have my own mouth, YunHo.” demanded by JaeJoong.

“Im… My name is… K… Kim Jae…Kim JaeWoo! Yeah, right! Haha! That’s my name! Kim JaeWoo! Hahaha!” *whew* YunHo and HyunHae was shocked but they just let him. The nurse wrote his name and cured his wounds. It took them almost 10 minutes inside the clinic. When they got out,

HyunHae bid goodbye to his brother and oppa YunHo. She went back to her class and so do JaeJoong and YunHo.

 

oppa,i don't want them to know that your my brother,or else you will be the one whose going to pay for the things that i do to them,..aish,how i wish we never make that bet.