kim jaewoo's nerd nemesis!

a handsome nerd

jaejoong's pov

another day of class again,and my clothes is getting hot,where did hyun hae got this clothes,ahhh,sometimes i can't breath!

"jaewoo,you want to go with us" i hear yunho hyung said,who is he talking with "yah kim jaewoo,are you listening to the leader of tvxq?" one of my classmate shake me "ohh,are you talking about me?" i said while pointing to myself "yeah,what did you eat this morning?" yunho hyung asked and pull me "ahhh,jaewoo you are a lucky nerd" one of my classmate which a girl said i just smile.

end of jaejoong's pov

"yah,jaejoong always remember that your jaewoo now,and your the one who think of your name but you always forgot about it" yunho said "mianhae hyung,i just can't help bu....." jaejoong can't finish his words when three guys just bow in front of them that gets other students attention "yah,get out of the way" yoochun said who is irritated.

"mianhaeyo hyung,but the three of us bow down to the nerd you are with right now" the guys with a red pants said "me?" jaejoong said while pointing to himself "ne hyung" the other one said who is wearing a yellow shirt a brown pants,talking baout fashion,they don't have any sense with it that's what jaejoong thought.

"Jeong GyeonWoo,Lee JaeYoung,Jeon SeungBae!!!" someone shouted that almost gave the three a heart attack "dalho hyung!!!" answered back of the three,when they saw the guy that almost scared the hell of the three nerds,they almost laugh,the guy has a thick glasses,wearing a jumper and inside of it is a colorful dress that almost kill yunho,changmin,junso,yoochun and jaejoong from laughing.

"annyeonghaseyo Shin DalHo imnida,president of THE NERD CLUB,i can see that my othe rmembers saw another guy to recruit,KIM JAEWOO join to our club" he said with a serious face that jaejoong can't help to stop from laughing "you *laugh* want me *laugh* to join in your club?" jaejoong asked and laugh again and dalho just nod with a very serious face.

"i'm sorry,my mom told me not to join any club when i'm in america,so that means also here,so i decline" jaejoong said "you decline my one chance invitation?how dare...."yunho oppa,what's happening here?" hyunhae arrived interrupting dalho with his speech "ohh,his inviting jaewoo to join in thier club" yunho answered 

"dalho,not jaewoo" hyunhae said that shock dalho who got a crush on hyunhae "eh?hyunhae ah,you broke my heart into peace again,KIM JAEWOO YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!" shouts dalho "i challenge you to a singing battle,not a brain challenge because i just want.

"ok" then they walk away with hyun hae "hyunhae ah!" called dalho "hyung!" the three said"back to the study room now" dalho ordered and the three just run..

cafeteria

"is that nerd really serious,challenging jaej i mean jaewoo?" junso said who almost say the word jaejoong if yunho didn't look at him."hyung must accept the challenge" changmin said while eating and yoochun just rolled his eyes,then they saw Dalho coming to them "you again?what do you want?" jaejoong asked karaoke bar,after school" he said and left,"his really serious jaewoo" yunho said,

"well,i better prepare for my song,what would i sing?" jaejoong said and keep thinking "better sing mirotic hyung" changmin saidand the three just nod "that's it,where is that nerd?.yah dalho,i'm accepting your challenge,where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouts jaejoong that makes the other students look at him but he don't stop so he run away just to find dalho and yunho just slap his head "his becoming crazy everytime he wears that thick glassess,his head turns upside down" junso said and eat the burger and the three just nod.

_____________________________________________________________

not yet done....

i'm leaving you a crazy jaejoong..kekekekeke