a start of love?(concern eunji)

a handsome nerd

 

hyun hae went back to the classroom but the three girls that she saw and bully her brother is in in the lobby.

"ohh,good your here,just wantt to tell you that,we will be your new classmates" said the leader with an evil smirk "minjoo,let's stop this ok,it was happen a long time ago" hyun hae said.

"aww,hyun hae ah,are you begging to stop this.and the thing that happen,are you stupid?..we're suspended for about two months just because of you!" minjoo said pointing hyun hae and push her "it's not my fault,i'm only depending my firend and bullying is bad you know" answers hyun hae and started to walk back to her classroom,

when she enters "ahh,ms.kim you found him?" heechul asked "yes,teacher with a bruise in his face" answered hyun hae that shocked heechul "someone bully him already?.what's the name again?" ask heechul "kim jaewoo" answered back hyun hae.

"ehem,hello?..new students?" said of the voice that makes the student look back and everyone are surprise "ohh,i forgot three new students" said heechul but when he turn around the three girls shouted "kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!KIM HEECHUL IS OUR TEACHER!?!!!!!!!!!..OH MY GOD" that makes heechul lost his temper "YAH!YOUR IN MY CLASS NOW,YOUR JUST NEW HERE,IF YOU WANT TO PASS MY CLASS,JUST SHUT UP!!!" shouted heechul that silence the classroom specially the three girls

"now,your sit is at the back,hurry" command heechul and the three follows.

three hours later...

"this ends our lesson for today,kim hyun hae,follow me to the teacher's lounge" said heechul and walk out of the room."hey,kim hyun hae,we are not yet finished "minjoo said but hyun hae just shrug that almost frustrate the three girls.."hyun hae,they are back" eunji said "i know,and they are now over with me yet" hyun hae said.

"hey guys that's the nerd i'm talking about,why is he with the tvxq,and where is your brother?" asked eunji who is looking at jaejoong "and why is he covered in bruise?" asked eunyoung "that es did that" hyun hae said "hey,where's eunji?" suddenly eunyoung asked ".

but hyun hae just point to eunji walking to the place where jaejoong is "annyeong,your the guy that  bump me awhile ago" eunji said that makes jaejoong look at him "uhm,yes that's you what can i do for you?autograph?" asked jaejoong but yunho stomp him at the feet "oww" said jaejoong and look at yunho "huh?are you an artist?" eunji asked with a confused face.

"ohh,anio i'm just kidding since i'm with tvxq,i feel i'm jaejoong since his not here" and smile that shows his fake teeth "what happen to you anyway?" asked eunji with now a concern look .

"well,three girls get my money and...ohh i don't want to remember it" jaejoong said and turn back "hey,yunho oppa..can i be with him?since i'm the president of the student council,he can go with me in the office" eunji said and hold jaejoong's hand to everyone's surprised.

"yah,eunji college department is not included to your president thing" hyun hae said that makes eunji drop jaejoong's hand and grab eunyoung's had  and run "eunjiiiiiiiiiii ah!!!!!!!!!!!..stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" eunyoung said while shouting "eunji!!" hyun hae also shouts "ohh,found the girl" junso said but hyun hae look at him with a fierce look "not my friend" and walks away.

jaejoong just smile with the sincerity of eunji.

jaejoong's pov:

how i wish,she'll be by my side if ever something happened to me,oh wait,kim jaejoong you can't think of that!!!

end of jaejoong 's pov

"well,look at that him fighting with himself again." yoochun said and the rest just laugh.

____________________________________________________

update,update!!!!.what do you say?..is it bad or just fine?..