what happened?

a handsome nerd

 

kim's residence:

"oppa,are you ok? asked hyun hae when she saw her brother sitting and beside him is yunho,junso,yoochun who is busy talking on the phone and changmin which is also busy warching tv.

"just a little" answered jaejoong,who is touching the bruise "maybe we should stop the bet?" asked yunho "no way hyung,it's only for a month i know that jaejoong hyung can do it." junso said.

"wow junso,you have a confidence that jaejoong can do it?" yunho said and junso just nod."anyway,hyun hae who are those girls who do this to jaejoong?" asked yunho hyun hae just sigh

"Lee MinJoo,she's the leader of those three,her brother is the former preisdent of the school government of our school,when he graduated,she start to bully the students,well being a bithch is in her blood not like her brother who is kind,

then she start to make a group,since i hate her i don't memorize the name,then their's Choi Taehee,Minjoo's childhood friend,same with her friend she's the second baddest aside Minjoo,but since Minjoo is older than her in months,she call her unni,then there is Hyejin,she looks cute but the ugliest attitude,that's why Minjoo included her in the group.

*flashback*

*hyun hae!!" shouts of one of the students who came to her room "ohh,annyeong hana,what's wrong?" asked hyun hae "hyun hye unnie is being bullied by the group of Minjoo" the girl named hana said.

"what?they can't do that to school president?" hyun hae said "they already did" eunyoung added so thyey run where many people are being rounded "excuse us,excuse us" hyun hae said when she saw hyunhye being beat up,

she was shocked cause hyunhye is already full of blood,and she sees the three es laughing while beating up the president of high school department 'where the heck is the teachers?' the only thing that pops in hyun hae's mind,

so she has no choice but too "yah!Lee Minjoo stop what your doing right now" shouts Hyun Hae that makes the student look at her and also the girls stop what are they doing "and who the hell are you to stop me Kim Hyun Hae from what i am doing?" shouts Minjoo.

"i'm the Vice President of the high school department so stop right now,you " shouts also Hyun Hae that makes Minjoo so angry "anyways,Minjoo ah,i have dare to you" Hyun Hae added and crosses her hands and smirk "what is it?" asked Minjoo.

"Minjoo unni,don't it might be a trap!" Hyejin said "it won't,so if you win,you'll replace Hyunhye unni as the president of the high school dpartment and i'll be your slave for the whole year but if i win,

you'll walk to the supervisor of the school and admit all your mistakes that you did and also the two of you are included to that,so are you with me?" asked Hyun Hae and she smirks when Minjoo smile "deal,so what is it?" asked Minjoo.

"basketball,see you tomorrow at the gym" Hyun Hae said asked some boys to get HyunHye who pass out and when they are gone "Taehee,Hyejin!.is that really serious?she wants me to play basketball?" Minjoo asked "Ne unni" the two answered that makes Minjoo became quiet,"fine,if that she wants,she'll get,let's go..i havesome practice to do" and walk out followed by the two.

meanwhile...clinic

"hyun hae ah,are you serious about that?" asked hyunhye who is resting in the bed "yup,i've got A+ in basketball,'ve won over our classmates which is boys" hyun hae said "believe it,cause that's true" eunji said while reading "no practice for me" hyun hae said and smile "goodluck" hyunhye said

the next day,gym.

"i'm going to win" Minjoo said and smile evilly but Hyun Hae just smirk..

the game started,Minjoo has the ball,but to her surprised Hyun Hae snatch it "catch me if you can" hyun hae said while laughing "argh!!!" the only thing that Minjoo said

after 2 minutes of playing

"Kim Hyun Hae wins" the referree said and the crowd shouted with joy "so Minjoo time to confess to our supervisor" Hyun Hae said "there's no way i'll confess to all the things i've done" Minjoo said but "Minjoo!" said of a voice that maked Minjoo shivers.

"oppa?what are you doing here?.isn't your in japan right now?" asked Minjoo "i went home right away after i heard that you beat up my girlfriend" Minho said "g-girlfriend?. Hyunhye is your girlfriend?" Minjoo asked.

"yes" the only thing Minho said "Lee Minjoo,you and your friends are suspended for two and a half months and i don't want to see you around of the school" said of the voice which is the supervisor well it's just the intercom.

"let's go home Minjoo,appa and umma are waiting" Minho said and walks out "Kim Hyun Hae,it's not over" shouts Minjoo "bye!!" shouts also Hyun hae,so when the three girls are gone,the gym are filled of screams of the students "ahh,two and a half months without those es,i can now breath fresh air" Eunyoung said and breath in and out.

*end of Flashback*

"so,that's what happen now they are back for revenge" junso said while eating pizza "hey,where did you get that?" asked yunho "well,while Hyun hae is telling a story,changmin got hungry and decided to call for deliveries,want some?" junso answered,hyun hae looked at changmn who is busy eating "glutton" she said "i hear that hyun hae" changmin said and hyun hae just smile but "please oppa,don't come near me,arasso?" hyun hae said and jaejoong just nod.

_________________________________________________

yeay,i updated again..hahaha

so sorry for some parts where there is some bad words.>_<

so,how is the chapter,and to those silent readers if there is,please comment if you already subscribe to the story,please and thank you ^_^!!