NERD's first appearance.

a handsome nerd

The next day when EunJi arrived at school, she saw a weird dressed guy walking in the corridor. The guy wasn’t looking at his way so he suddenly bumps off EunJi. “Ouch~ that hurts!” EunJi exclaimed.

*bows* “Oh, are you okay? Sorry for being so clumsy.” said JaeJoong. “Well, it’s alright! You don’t look familiar… You’re a new student, aren’t you? Im Kim EunJi. How about you?” asked EunJi then smiled.

“Yes, im—“he paused for a moment. He remembered that he’s dressed like a nerd—he is in disguise. If he tells EunJi his real name then he would probably be in a huge trouble, or worse—issue. So, he just adlibbed and told EunJi that he’s quite in a hurry then runs out of nowhere. “He’s really weird. Aish~ Oh well, I need to get going.”


Inside the classroom.


EunJi approached EunYoung and HyunHae ; “Yah~ EunYoung ah , HyunHae ah ~ Have you seen our new block member? He’s kind of weird... A nerd, I should say. Do you guys know him?” asked EunJi. “Well… uh… Yeah, I saw him too but I just ignored him. I don’t like weird people! Haha.” said HyunHae.

“Yeah, who would love to be friends with a nerd anyway? Am I right, HyunHae yang?” adds EunYoung who’s trying to sound like Aegyo. “So does here. I’m just quite surprised though. Nerds never exist here, do they?” EunJi laughed.

"your forgetting about the four nerds who even build a club in our school" eunyoung added and went silent when their professor HeeChul arrived.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” greeted HeeChul seonsaeng. “Annyeonghaseyo!” adds back by the whole class. "Well,i have a question have you seen a nerd today?" asked heechul and looked at Hyunhae who became uneasy "teacher,new student and nerd again?maybe the nerd club already got him" Eunyoung said.

"maybe,Hyunhae ah you better look for him and bring him to his class,i think you know the room of tvxq,right?" asked heechul and it started with murmurs to the class "silence,now go!" heechul said and went back to the board and write his lessons..

hyunhae's pov

lobby...

asih,where's oppa,he can't be lose in this school,ohh maybe i should ask the guard if he saw a nerd walking around,"anneyong,have you seen a nerd walking around here,as if he is lose?" i asked the security guard "anio,the only nerd i saw is the president of the nerd clubs with his minions.." and he smile,aish..maybe i should call him

end of hyunhae's pov

she was about to call her brother when...

"long time no see KIM HYUN HAE!" said of a voice that makes hyun hae pissed off

 

"THE IS BACK"

 

__________________________________

it's a cliffhanger for you guys,see you in the next chapter,hyun hae's greatest enemy is back..XD