(HSL) New Student

Oppa Nappa

cameos~

 

                                    CHOI SULLI || CHOI SOOYOUNG || LEE DONGHAE

 

(HSL) new student

Holiday are finally over, now both Jessica and Krystal are at front gate of their prestige new school, they just stared blankly at the sight of their school’s building.

“agashi (young lady) , I’ll wait for you at this same spot after your school, have a nice day agashi”

Their driver said to them smiling.

“I’m not so sure it will be nice” Krystal mumbled

“pardon?” the driver asked her, he look at her through the review mirror.

Krystal quickly shakes her head “aniya, it’s nothing, kangsahamnida ahjussi, we’ll be leaving now”

She said as she made her way out followed by Jessica, both of them thanked the driver and bow to the older person. Their driver finally drove away and leaves the Jung sisters handling their own problem.

Here they are, standing awkwardly at the front gate, as in their life’s will be shorten if they took a step inside the school. Students were passing them, some were gleaming and some were glooming, well everyone have different feeling about going to school.

It’s a good thing that no one care about the two sisters, but a couple of people seem to be staring probably wondering whether they had seen the two students or not.

“you know, if you guys aren’t inside the school area in about 5 minutes from now, you guys will really love getting a visit to the ear specialist and not to mention love this school so much that you’re willing to stay late”

Suddenly a woman voice shocked them, the Jung sisters startled and turned to their back, they saw two female students smiling at them. Both of the sisters smiled awkwardly as they do not know what to say, or how to react.

“I’m sorry, what do you mean?” Jessica asked politely.

“no time for chit chat now, the ‘killer’ are making his way now”

Another girl who slightly shorter than the first girl said as her eyes focus on something. Krystal and Jessica also take a look, and saw a very handsome flower boy, his uniform is slightly different from regular student, he must be in some sort of school’s organization. Both Jessica and Krystal seemed to be hypnotized by that guy’s charm.

“oh no, now’s not the time to be admiring his handsome features, heck there is absolutely 24/7 no time to be admiring that handsome ‘mask’”

The earlier woman said, as she grab Jessica’s arm and pulled her inside the school, the slightly shorter girl also did the same to Krystal, while being dragged, Jessica noticed that the other students that behind them are desperately running to get inside, she even catch a glimpse of the ‘killer’ eyes, and she saw evil all over, she gulped and silently thanking the two mysterious students who just save her sister and her own from getting ‘hell’ punishment on first day. They stopped walking fast when they reach the school’s garden.

“sorry, we grabbed you suddenly” the taller girl said with apologetic face and release her grab of Jessica. Krystal also received the same treatment.

“it’s okay, we weren’t hurt, but an explanation would be really nice” Krystal said grinning as she and her sister rub their slightly sore arm.

“well, the ‘killer’ we saw earlier, his name is DongHae, Lee DongHae” the shorter one started to explain.

“the ty students call him ‘lady killer’, we just called him ‘killer’” the taller one said annoyingly.

“let just say that, every students well to be precised, every  ty students and his stupid clique which surprisingly big select him to be the head prefect, and now we’d suffered his dictatorship, thanks goodness he’s not the head of student council, well he is in the council, but he’s the head prefect, so it made him the vice president 1 of the student council”

The taller said rolling her eyes clearly annoyed to be even talks about that DongHae guy.

“long story short, he had no mercy, well he does his job alright, but he’s a cold damn cruel, I really don’t get it why did those girls called him hot, when he’s obviously cold”

She said irritated. Both of the sisters just nodded, indicating they got the gist of it. Then suddenly she chuckles, both of the Jung sisters startled, they feel weird and a little bit scared. The shorter one just smiles knowingly.

“don’t worry, she’s that type of person” the shorter one said, while circling her fingers around her head indicating what she said.

“but she 1000% harmless, however we cannot apply the same percentage towards the person she hate” she added. The Jung sisters just gave a small nervous chuckle.

“sorry, I must had scared you, it just I thought it was so funny we’ve been gossiping like best friend, yet we still don’t know each other” she explain. The girls just stare at her.

“well sorry for my rudeness, doesn’t really know how to be polite, the polite things hate me” she said jokingly.

“my name’s is Choi SooYoung, you can call me SooYoung” she held her hand out to Jessica.

“or simply call her shikshin” the other girl said nonchalantly, luckily the tall girl called SooYoung didn’t hear that.

“and I’m Choi Sulli, and as much as I hate to admit it, this person right here is my unnie” she said, also held her hand out.

“she’s the evil maknae” SooYoung whispered.

“what yours? Oh and no need to tell us you guys are new here, because I dare to bet my whole asset that there is no way students of Seoul High is stupid enough to come late to school, when the gate is highly guarded by the killer” SooYoung said.

Both Jessica and Krystal smiled happily, who would’ve thought that they will find such a great friends, and in a really weird way also, and the class haven’t even started yet.

“I’m Jung Jessica” Jessica said accepting SooYoung’s handshake.

“and I’m Jung Krystal, and as much as I love to admit it to the world, this wonderful person right next to me is my unnie” she said jokingly, she do the handshake with Sulli.

“omo, that’s so cute, Sulli why can’t you tell other people that I’m your unnie proudly like she does” SooYoung pretend to sulk.

“have you done anything that will make me proud?”

“ouch!” SooYoung pretend to clutch her heart. The Jung sisters just watch in awe the ‘fight’ between the Choi sisters.

“don’t worry, this is how we present our love towards each other” Sulli said grinning, so does SooYoung.

“and not only us two, we also have two brother who also study here” Sulli said

“yup, the mighty Choi SiWon and the charismatic Choi MinHo” SooYoung said.

“SiWon oppa is in fourth year, which is the last year, super senior!” SooYoung said happily

“and MinHo oppa is in third year” she informed. Actually Jessica and Krystal have no idea why SooYoung tell them that information, she must be very friendly, she thought.

“what year are you guys?” Sulli asked smiling.

“well, I’m second year and unnie is third year” Krystal said.

“OMG! You’re same year as me” Sulli shrieked happily and hugs Krystal.

“and you’re the same year as unnie!” she said happily to Jessica, Jessica frowned.

“wait, isn’t your oppa is in third year?” Jessica asked confused.

SooYoung sighed “sadly he is, actually we’re twins and just 5 minutes apart, yet he insists me to call him ‘oppa’” she rolled her eyes.

“man and their ‘oppa’ tittle” Jessica and Krystal state at the same time, they also rolled their eyes.

Sulli also rolled her eyes “tell me about it, its becomes their pride”

“owh looks at the time, we should get going to class, you guys need to report to the principal first right? Just follow the signboards, or do you want the ‘killer’ to show it to you? It his job after all” SooYoung said cheekily.

“I think we’ll manage, thank you” Jessica said nervously.

“arasso, lets met up during lunch, we will wait for you guys at the café” Sulli said

They then bid their goodbyes and went their own way.

“well, girls, this is all the documents and information you needed to get going, it contains your locker number, your homeroom, list of teachers, classes, schedules and all. And please met up with the curriculum adviser Mr. RyeoWook, after classes end to sign in your curriculum. You can meet him in sport building”

Principal Lee So Man handed them their documents, which the girls accept with a little bow.

“now, your homeroom advisor who is also your class teacher had already waited for you outside of my office, they will brief to you if there is extra things you needed to know, and will bring you to your class, feel free to ask them anything”

“kangsahamnida songsaenim” both Jessica and Krystal said, they gave a 90 degree bow before getting themselves out.

Outside of the office they are two teachers waiting for them smiling, they must be the homeroom advisors.

“ready for first day of school?”

One of them ask, both of them give small nod, well ready or not they need to do it right? With that, both went separate ways for their own classes. Butterflies in their stomach won’t stop. Well, here goes nothing.

 

[260514hani © thehoneyhani]