(HSL) How Will They Life Be

Oppa Nappa

 

~cameo~

Mir


“attention to all passengers boarding Korean Airlines flight Boeing743 flying to South Korea on 10.30 am, this is the last call for boarding, the plane will be departing in the next 10 minutes, please check in at gate 5B and proceeds your boarding, make sure that you have your tickets and passport ready, thank you”

                The Jung family smile

“well, this is it right? My baby is finally going”

Mrs. Jung said weakly, Krystal grinned

                “you know omma, you can still change your mind”

She said sweetly with puppy eyes.

“haha, nice try”

Mr. Jung said sarcastically.

“we’ll be going now, omma, appa”

The older said while hugging their parents, followed by the younger one.

“take care of yourself, call us often”

                “neh appa”

Both said.

“the Korean Airways flight Boeing743 from America to South Korea had finally landing, they will get out through door gate 3A, we thank you for choosing our airlines, have nice days in Korea”

                Both of the sisters went out pushing a troly.

“unnie, unnie, that’s our name”

Krystal said pointing to a man holding a sign written ‘JUNG SISTERS’, Jessica look at the said person and frown.

“that’s right, but isn’t helmoni picking us up?”

Jessica ask her sister, which Krystal just shrugged. They went to that man who was smiling happily.

“annyeong haseo”

Both said and bow, that man grinned.

“anneyeong, how was ur flight Jessica? Krystal? Omo, Jessica, you’d change your hairstyle, aigoo Krystal you’d grown up, you so beautiful now?”

That man said excitedly, Jessica and Krystal stared at the man blankly, both were shocked at so much thing that guy know about them but they doesn’t even know him. That man frowned, disappoint that the girls doesn’t recognize him.

“seriously? Girls, it’s me!”

He start making a weird face, the girls face lite up, finally knowing the person in front of them.

“ohmygawd!! Mir oppa! Is that really you?”

Krystal asked excitedly, he just smile

“omo mirru~ you’d change so much we can’t even recognize you”

“of course noona, I’m a real man now”

He said feeling proud of himself.

“what are you doing in Seoul? Did you family had already move from Busan? Where’s aunty and uncle?”

Jessica asked her cousin curiously.

“ani, it school holiday, and I’m spending it at grandma’s coz she said you guys will move in this holiday, so here I am, I’ll stick with you guys until holidays over which will happen in this two weeks”

“omo, you loves us that much huh?”

Krystal teased

“of course, you two are my favourite cousins”

“duh~ us two are your only cousin, merong”

Jessica said, all of them chuckles. Soon, they were in Mir’s car, driving to their new home, Jessica made a call to her parents in the car and send Mir and his family regards to them.

“so, what school will you guys enroll?”

“well, it was called SM Highschool”

Jessica said

“owh that school”

Mir said nodding, suddenly, Krystal who sat in the back appear in the middle excitedly

“do you know that school? How was it?”

She asked excitedly, eyes were twinkling.

“well, I don’t know much, I just know that the school is really popular and all the students there are very well known.”

“great, we’ll enroll in school filled with kingkas and queenkas”

Krystal said sarcastically.

“wow, didn’t I just heard queenka of an American school sighed?”

Mir teased, Jessica chuckles

“I’m also surprised myself”

Her unnie said, causing giggles to everyone and Krystal just pouted. They finally arrived and Krystal running toward the main door.

“helmoni, helmoni, helmoni!! We’re here~~~!”

She said excitedly, an old woman, in her late 60’s came out smiling.

“aigoo~ my grandchildren are here”

“annyeong helmoni”

Jessica said and bow

“omo, my beautiful granddaughter, now Krystal if you follow ur sister footsteps I’m sure every men in Korea will lining up to be your husband”

Her grandma jokes

“but omma, I don’t want unnie to end up alone if that happen”

The ever so playful Krystal jokes

“yah!”

Came Sica’s high and perfect pitch.

“aigoo~ you two, let me show your room, all furnitures and things had been set up and everything is arrange according to your wish”

Both of the girls shrieked and ran inside happily.

“aigoo, this  kid, Mir can you bring their bags?”

“neh helmoni”

They were so happy, they got the room like requested, even the windows. And they have two weeks to spend with their cousin before they start going to school and they will never let that go to waste.