(HSL) Goodbye America

Oppa Nappa

 

In somewhere around America, there is a beautiful mansion, there live a very harmonious family consist of parents and two daughter, the mansion belong to the Jung family, they had been the resident there even since Jessica, their first daughter doesn’t even born yet.

The daughter are Jung Jessica and Jung Krystal, both were really pretty, matured , kind and lovable. Even though they’re Korean, but the Americans doesn’t mind it, they are too lovable not to befriended too, the fact that they were born there are also helping.

But the mansion that always seemed to shine and warm and filled with laughter seem so gloom and depressed, if we peek a little inside the house, to the living room to be exact, there sit the four family member, two with sad expression, while the other two with guilt expression.

“but omma, do we have to?”

As the older girl, the one called omma just nod with knowing expression.

                “mianei darling, but we don’t have you guys to be struggling in university and in study later”

                                “why can’t we just pursue our study here? Then, it won’t be a problem”

The younger said, having the older to nod her head vigorously.

                “it will be a problem for your job, and you know, we cant live here forever, Korea is our country, sooner or later we have to go back, we don’t want you guys to forget about your origin”

The father of the two said.

                “aniya appa, we love Korea of course we do, we also won’t forget where we stand, that’s why we visit Korea every year and we learn the culture since we were young”

Jessica said,

                “and it’s not because we don’t wanna go back, but both of us are almost finishing high school, and if we went there it’s the same, it will be hard for us to make new friend and adapt to the new school, everyone will already have their own friends that they know since their first year, I don’t see how unnie and I can fit into that situation”

Krystal exaggerated, making Jessica gleamed with happiness, exactly what she thought of saying, she can’t believe her stupid sister can be so clever sometime. Well, to call her sister stupid is a little bit, yeah you know, because Krystal is not exactly stupid, she is less brainy and less nerdy than her unnie, Jessica is all A+ student, she is little lower than that, exactly, you guys now know how smart the Jung Sisters are.

                “see, even the talkactive, most popular and beautiful cheerleader of a freaking prestigious high school in America can’t even adapt, me, as the most popular geek and nerd older sister to the hot stuff Jung Krystal that everyone wanted to date, gonna die”

Her mom eyes widened with the chosen of word from her lovely angelic daughter.

                “Jessica, manners”

She said with her low tone, Jessica just pout, that’s a new side of unnie, Krystal thought, if their situation aren’t serious right now she would probably rolling on the floor laughing right about ,,,now.

                “don’t worry girls, appa sure my two lovely daughters will squeeze themselves perfectly into the society.”

Appa said smiling, easy for him to say, he got to live here and pretend like nothing happened, Jessica thought.

                “we will never dig our body out from this mess huh?”

Krystal said, realizing that this supposed to be ‘family meeting’  is actually a ‘family notification’, well, ‘Sister Jung Notification’ to be exact. Both of the parents nodded, the two daughter just pout and sulk.

                “now, now girls, we doesn’t need that fish face, it’s not cute for both of my lovely angels, don’t worry, you guys still have a month before going to Korea, and your haemoni already tell the maids to decorate your rooms to your liking, and to top to that, we’ll bring your belongings here to there, well minus the furniture of course, but your car, bicycle and the rest plus your really really desperate must have thing including furniture that you girls must must have and cannot get it there, we’ll let you girls have it”

Mrs. Jung try to bribe, the two just nod weakly.

                “it’s late omma, we’ll go to sleep now”

                                “arasso”

 


 

                “unnie”

Krystal called, wondering if her sister had already gone adrift.

                “neh~”

Sica answered, there is no soul in her voice, both of them got separated bedrooms, their bedroom was located next to each other, and the bed was located next to the wall, the wall was designed to have a really big window where both of the girls an open and see each other, when they sleep, they let windows open, but the curtains down, and they will let themselves sleep while chattering and gossiping with each other.

                “can we really pass through it?”

                                “I don’t know, we just have to adapt ourselves I guess, but I don’t think that’ll be a problem to us, since you’re really cheerful lady, you’ll make friends in a blink, and my bestfriend is the book anyways, I’ll survive if I can make my way to the library”

                Sica jokes, making the younger girl giggles.

                                “unnie, you’re not a geek, you just got a really great grades, you also have a lot of friends and have been active with school activities, people loves you”

Sica smile

                “well, that’s true, but nothing beats the cheerleader team”

Sica said again,

                “of course, without us, all the tournament, including Math’s Olympiad will be down”

Krystal jokes, both of them chuckles.

                “well I sure know what I wanted there”

Krystal said sleepily

                “yeah? What is it?”

Her sister ask, also sounded sleepy.

                “this exact same windows in our rooms, our rooms are next to each other right?”

“I hope so”

Her replies were short as she start closing her eyes. In a few days, they will be leaving their friends and family to live a life that they’re not sure yet.

 

[131805hani]