A Missing Goodbye

Don't Say Goodbye [discontinued]

ok i lied to you guys sorry i just finished it lol. but sorry if it's short ;n;


 

Don't Say Goodbye
~A Missing Goodbye~
     "You shouldn't go if Yonghwa shows. If he shows, don't leave. Please." Hongki begged as him and I walked into the airport while waiting for Geun Suk oppa and Shi Yoon oppa.
     "I have to go. This education is a once in a lifetime thing. It's not everyday where a normal Korean actress like me can go to a university in New York. " I laughed at Hongki's statement. 
      "If Yonghwa comes you HAVE to stay though. Oh, hyung!" Hongki bowed as Geun Suk oppa walked toward us.
     "Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed and smiled at him. 
     "What are you guys talking about?" 
     "That she should stay if Yonghwa comes. Your flights a while from now anyway, neither is boarding. He still has time." 
     "Why isn't he coming anyway? What a jerk. Won't even come for his best friend." 
     "Guess. Anyway, if he does show, I'll stay depending on how I feel about him at that moment." 
     "There's plenty of time until your flight. Let's go have a meal somewhere or something." Shi Yoon oppa smiled as he approached us.
     "Oppa." I smiled. "You made it." 
     "Why wouldn't I? Yah, where's that bad jerk? With his girlfriend again?" Shi Yoon oppa scoffed and rolled his eyes.
     "Obviously. Anyway. Where do you want to go?" I asked.
     "I know this really good restaurant, I'm hungry anyway, let's go there." Geun Suk oppa said.
     "What about my luggage?" I asked. 
     "In whoever's car we're taking, silly." Hongki jokingly pushed my head with a bright smile on his face.
     "Oh. Of course. The oldest should drive us all." I said, nudging Shi Yoon oppa. Geun Suk oppa seemed like the oldest but he's actually a year younger than Shi Yoon oppa. Hongki is the maknae. 
     "Yah, maknae should drive, shouldn't he? His hyungs are getting old, he can't do that?" Shi Yoon oppa made an excuse. 
     "The middle child should drive." Geun Suk oppa said.
     "Aren't you the middle child?" Shi Yoon oppa exclaimed.
     "Shinhye is." 
     "You both are." Maknae exclaimed. 
     "You know what, Geun Suk-ah, why don't you drive us since you're so kind." Shi Yoon oppa said.
     Geun Suk oppa finally gave in and we left to his car. Arriving at the restaurant, I walked behind the boys. They all stopped in their tracks. I heard mumbles of "Yonghwa" and "Seohyun" and "she's gonna get hurt if she sees this." 
     Was Yonghwa here? Why didn't they want me to see him? Hopefully he didn't notice us...
Geun Suk oppa, Shi Yoon oppa, and Hongki turned around and smiled at me.
     "You know, this place is packed, why don't we go somewhere else." 
     "But there's barely anyone here..." Shi Yoon oppa forced on a smile and grabbed hold of my shoulders.
     "It's packed, okay?" Hongki smiled awkwardly while shoving me out of the restaurant.
     I guess they really were there. I didn't mind, it was his girlfriend, I'm just his best friend.
     After thirty minutes or so at a different restaurant, the four of us left back to the airport, so I could get to my terminal and board the plane on time. 
     "I guess I should get going now." I smiled at the three. I received a hug from each, the longest hug of course from the oldest. The boys seemed to be welling up in tears.
     "Yah, Park Shinhye!" Two figures started to approach me.
     I turned around completely, as I watched Yonghwa approach me with Seohyun clinging on to him. 
     "Yah, Yonghwa came! You should stay now!" Hongki exclaimed, smiling brightly. 
     Seohyun linked her arm around Yonghwa's, smiling and bowing at me as if it were good that I was leaving. Was she not as pure and innocent as I thought?
     "Don't leave. Don't leave and think that you're worthless. Stay here with me and I'll show you that you're worth something." Yonghwa pleaded. I didn't let it get to me.
     "Just let her go. Unni, have a safe flight, we'll be going now." I ignored her comment completely.
     "Yah, Jung Yonghwa. Do you think I'm some kind of joke? I was gonna stay if you came, but you come with her? Yes, she's your girlfriend, I support you, but do you not know how much it hurts to see you together? Do you think you can joke around with me, try to prove to me that I'm worth something, even when it's your girlfriend that makes me feel worthless to you, bringing her here? Yes, I still have feelings for you, I accept you. But this is just way too much. You know, I'm not just going to America to study, I'm going to America to forget every little thing I felt about you, forget that I loved you, but that meant nothing to you. Forget that when I try to talk to you, you only go on and on about the girl that isn't me. Sure, I'm saying this in front of your girlfriend, but I am just so done with all of this. In case you don't mind, I'll be leaving." 
     Seohyun loosened her grip on Yonghwa's arm before I turned around and walked away.
     He chased after and grabbed my wrist. "Don't go." 
     I yanked my wrist out of his grip and turned to him. "Tell that to a girl who you plan not to joke around with."